Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

eggplant? how can you make that yummy??

Well I was looking at my DVD's exercise wise and I see I have enough.................I guess I won't be getting a new one!! LOL.

I have the whole Joyce Vedral set and that includes arms, butt, stomach, bra and banana rolls and muffin tops. Where did she get these names? I decided I will do these for a month and than I can get a new one IF they aren't working..............they are intense weight lifting videos . I also found I have one Lower body definetion workout that is extra...............15 minutes a day to butt fitness!!! LOL. Any takers~~

Have fun at your party Nicole!!!

Nicole you will know me I am the one with very little hair. Getting smaller and balder as we speak!!! LOL

Hey girls! Sounds like you all had a great time at lunch, your pic is so cute and you're all looking amazing! I can't wait til the next meet-up.

We'll be coming home tomorrow from our beach vacation. I've had so much fun! We've been to the beach every day, reading, playing ping pong, going on hikes, relaxing in the hot tub, eating lots of junk (chips, ice cream, cookies...bad, bad). I'm kinda afraid to weigh on Monday morning! I'm gonna have to be awesome and kick butt all week cuz I have a fill on Friday and want to be the same or less than I was at my fill a few weeks ago.

I'll post some pics when I get back! Have a great weekend. :frown:

So glad you had fun Chris!

Tina, ill do the butts one with ya lol sounds fun lol. I wonder what a butts video is!??! lol oh my.

Well i guess i should get dressed lol ive been chillin all day, made me my meatloaf.. need to finish up the rest of the stuff! Im soooo excited pulled out all my parents wedding wexford. got another rsvp so im lookin at 9 PEOPLE! holy moly go me!

chips? Ice Cream? Where? Where? Oh great I really want some......well forget the ice cream but Chips and salsa I am so there.............craving salt right

lol i hate cravings. Tina you can still come over..:frown: Ill have some crackers that are salty..

hey ladies, hope you all are having a nice saturday. I started my day with walking the bridge, that was nice. came back and did my hair such a chore. but now it's done and I'm sitting under the dryer LOL.

Candra, hope everything goes ok w/ your friend moving is so much work.

Nicole, good luck with your party. I'm going to take a look at the website. Don't think I'll make salsa dancing, though it sounds fun. I just don't see myself driving up to sac area to a club on a weeknight.

Thanks for posting the group picture, everyone's big smiles, you all look great. We have to plan some thing for the weekend so I can come. It's good to see who I have yet to meet...Reggie, tanifare maybe next time.

Chris glad you're having a good time.

Tina black or brown MJ's? right up my alley, everything matches everything I own. Going tomorrow for sure. My daughter blew me off today but she's has time for me tomorrow LOL

oh still under surg goal....I'm so proud of myself. I must really want this cuz I've never been able to go without messing up here and there before. I think the policy of no carbs rocks!

You go girl!!!

I am so happy for you being under goal! Cant wait to find out your surgery date!!!

Jess give me a call 530 263 8390 cause im pretty sure i wont be online here soon:D I hope you see something you want, i wanna be a good lil hostess:D

Love ya all..

OHH throwing parties makes you loose weight! LOL, somehow i started this am at 187 and i just went to shower and 185 OMGOSH! annnnd ive aten today lol. Bad on fluids but not food:D

yea I only ate 800 today so I ate some yogurt and veggie lunch meat to get me up to 1000. I think I do better at 1000 or above. Kinda of weird to have to add a couple of things.................LOL.

Getting ready to head out and get my daugther. SHe is leaving in the morning and we have to get to the bank and to get her shampoos and toothbrushes tonight.

oh the MJ shoes are in black and brown!! You have to chose I got black.......they also had a cream/grey color.

I tried to cut and past the pictures over here but can't get it to work. go to Amazon and type in Sketcher shape ups..............all the styles come up. I got the plain black ones with the criss cross strap.

It took me half an hour to catch up. You gals are gorgeous in the pic and all look so happy. Wish I could have been there. My kids and I were at Six Flags when they opened yesterday and left at 8 pm - boy my feet hurt from all the walking. I didn't go on any rides as my daughter is afraid of the big rides and I didn't want to leave her by herself. My boys did the SkyCoaster for the first time and my 12 yr old's legs were shaking when he got off. We had a fun day together and they all got along. I did a lot of waiting and people watching.

Hope your party is going well Nicole - sorry I couldn't make it.

Tina - hope you are feeling better.

Hi to everyone else - boy our group is getting big - which is a good thing.

Thanks for the encouragement regarding guys - I am done with the guy I know and if someone comes along, fine, if not - fine too.

I don't know what I would do without my lapband girls -

OMG girls, 202 pages! I don't think I have caught up yet! Saw the group pic though; Reggie you are HOT girl! You have lost a load of weight since I saw you last!!!!

Just got back from a luau where I probably ate and drank too much, but it was TEENY portions of quite a few things . . I was not hungry, but it was a party and there was stuff there, so I ate it! Bad bad bad. But a girlfriend and I had spent the day hiking the Bill Kortum trail all along the Sonoma Coast, we did some of it down on the beach in the sand and OOWWW I am SO sore now! Sand is HARD! But it was SO beautiful, we should do it as a group sometime! I love love love the ocean.

The Petaluma walk, new trail does not open until the end of July but we can do the coast walk before if you want! I am game any, any, ANY time for a good walk, you girls know that!

After all my hard work 10-15 miles a day every day last week I was only down .4 lbs. for the whole week - VERY DISSAPOINTING! But what are I going to do, it's not like I can turn the burners up any higher! My son watched me eat more cinese food than he did 2 nights ago and said mom, I think you ned more Fluid in your band, LOL . . I think he may be right, my restriction is gone except in the AM.

Just cant get over that pic, you girls are beautiful!!! I am going to try and get in on the 25th I think, I miss you guys!!

Check it out, here is the bill kortum trail you can go down to the beach at a bunch of locations - we did 5 miles total, about 2 in the sand -it was BOMB!! Wish they had pics of the ocean in here, but no . . . just the actual trail

Bay Area Hiker: Sonoma Coast State Beach

Jane, I love the idea of a group hike! We should plan a Saturday trip.

I'm having a fine weekend so far. I still haven't finished my midterm. Even now, at 25 I am still can't do my homework early. I can't even understand how people can finish projects weeks early.

I went to the gym today. 1 hour on the elliptical and finally used the weight machines. I did legs tonight and I am going to be sore for days! I've been doing a lot of arm stuff, but my Wii Active makes me do things that make my knees make funny noises, so I skip those exercises.

I've determined that I definately was a delusional size 26 squeezing myself into a 24. I think all that lycra helped. On Friday I wore pants I hadn't worn in perhaps a year or more, they had dust at the top of the hanger! They had absolutely no lycra, and I even buttoned the inner button, I didn't cheat with just the metal tabs!

Last week I went for a ride with my dad in his retirement toy aka his tiny little convertable. It was easier to get in and out (NSV!) I was holding my hair back and just happened to look in the side mirror to see my arm flapping in the wind. Needless to say, I'm focusing a bit more on toning now!