Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

212 this morning. Thank goodness since I didn't eat great yesterday. I was 217 last night up five pounds in 8 hours are you kidding me??? Than this morning right back to 212. Something is messed up with that. I am not gonna weigh at night anymore cause I am always back to normal by the morning. Is that all the Water I drink???

I want to be down another 2 pounds by the next group fill. I would LOVe to be down 4 pounds........8 pounds would put me at 50 pounds down!! Ah and 12 and I would be in onederland!! Ahh...........seriously gotta get moving today!!

The days I eat over 1000 are the days the weight goes down. interesting.........gotta remember that.

Candi-congrats wish I had seen you yesterday. I haven't seen you since a week after your surgery!! I won't recognize you!!

Hi Ladies!

Candra im gonna miss you today:(

OK so girls i am on a mission! I need One more outside order Wildtree Herbs and one party booked to get 15.00 in additional hostess rewards..... Please email me with an order there isnt any online, or you can call me:D 530 263 8390 And if you want to host a party you pick the date and time:D

Thank you Donna, Reggie, Candi, and candra for your outside orders:D

I have worked super hard on this party so im trying to atleast hit this goal:D Lemme know if you can help.

Tina i hate the scale too they dont understand there is no way to put on soo much in such a tiny amnt of time. It really is sad.

So i need some encouragement.. i need to invite the neighbors by hand how would u do it. Do you think they think ill be a nut???

Hey NIcole. I an interested in the grapeseed oil that pesto/basil one..............maybe the tuscan............have you tried either of those??

YAY thanks tina for your order. So who wants to host a party?? its super cheap to do, and ill come and order:D Even if i live forever away lol. AND tina really wants to try everything but cant make it to mine;)

You pick the day and time and then i get credit:D

Edited by AudsMom

So, i fed my kid this am, when i was done i looked at the calorie content, i could shoot my husband, he bought the yummy yogurt with the granola crunch she ate it all.. 190 cals!!! oh my goodness poor kid:(

Btw tamra if you need to bring your babies to the lunch dates that should be ok, ive had to bring auds before, and chris brought hers once too:D

Hey girlies, I am so excited about starting this thing... I can't stop waiting for the 14th... I hope and pray to get dr. Baggs... Talking to you girls yesterday really answered a lot of my questions and put my mind at ease... It also put into reality the pain I will be in after surgery... I don't know what I expected... To run and jump after being cut open?? LOL... Well you all ROCK.. I am so glad I came across this web site with all you wonderful ladies... three more days to orientation!!! Have a wonderful Sat girls.

Edited by tanifaire

Good Sat Afternoon Beautiful Bandster Ladies!!!

Wow, what a fun AND supportive lunch yesterday...it was soooo worth the traffic on the way home...sorry you were still down Tina, we sure missed you(even had an open chair for u, lol). Also, sure missed alll our other ladies, Heather, Pam, Christine, Jes, Tamra, AND Riley, Maria! Yes, pls don't let little ones stop you from joining us, and any one else who would like to join, who we have yet to meet!

Ok, working on pics this morn, what do yu think of our group one? What great smiles, we love our fav server at Mimi's, Patricia! She does spoil us, with our special needs, lol.

P.S. I am in for the salsa dancin!

Hope you all have a healthy weekend...will send out the new list soon! Looking forward to the 25th Support Group! :confused:

post-246064-1381313855243_thumb.jpg

Edited by roseyyyd1

Tina......I totally missed you yeterday!! I hope you are feeling much better!!!! I wont recognize you wither!!! I'm so glad the scale is moven' again for us both!! :confused:

Tani...It was soo good to meet you...I hope I didn't scare you to much about the surgery......I just know it helped me to know the truth...but like I said (for me at least) it was like 2 bad days and then every day was better after that!!!! :ohmy: I know you will do amazing...you really have to be ready and you seem ready!!

Candra you are amazing...you will rock this thing.....hows the pounds going!!!!???

Nicole I mightwant to plan a party.....do you have any info I can reaD ABOUT IT THAT YOU CANNN EMAIL

Wow look at that picture! AND reminder anyone want a good thigh workout go to a squat and then try to lift yourself 5 inches up and smile lol, its not easy lol i feel it today:)

candy i am emailing you:D

Hey Candi!! OMG girl you look so different. I can totally tell you have lost weight!! Serious you do look different.

Reggie: you have lost too I can tell!!

Donna: Yea you got a picture posted so cool. Can't wait until the group fill and support group on the 25th. Go Donna go!! Donna you lost so much this month and were so quiet about it. I am impressed and wanna know your secret?

Candra: I missed seeing you!! I love hanging out with you?? HEy the Sketchers store in sacramento is right by Kaiser westpoint...........and they have the MJ shoes. IN black and brown and also two different styles. ....hope everything works out with your friend!!

Two new faces I don't know?? Help me out ladies!! WHo are the new faces. We need to post this over at the social group site too!!

Heather, Chris, Jes, Maria, Riley, Tamra....................having a good weekend??

Edited by swrktp

Candi is right the week after surgery is a bit of a bitch!! I was a bit shocked at how out of it I was and it hurt more than I thought it would. I don't know what I expected but not that...........but it fades quick and I am so glad I did it. Sorta like having a baby you aren't sure why you went ahead with it the first couple of days but the more time goes on the more you are glad you did it or ready to do it again in a minute.

No regrets but I was low on energy for about 6 weeks. I took a month off work and needed all of it. I slept alot and didn't even get bored until the last couple of days before I went back to work................

Back to normal now!! No regrets. None at all!! BEst thing I have ever done and I think a huge part of my satification with my choice is all the new friends and new lifestyle I have going on now...............love hanging out with your girls and sad I missed yesterday.......still chilling today.

Tomorrow I am gonna try to get out..

There's our Sweet Ti! For the pic...Tanifaire is on the very right, the woman next to Candi is Patricia, our server, who takes great care of us at Mimi's! Remember her? hehe

We sure did miss you, so when does Micheala leave for camp, wanna get together, yeah yeah yeah? (Parent Trap)

No secret...I was held accountable at the last 'no-fill' appt, (which is WHY I chose the band for the monthly - to bi monthly appts) and really started working out...Wii Active 30 day and Stat biking it. Also really paying attention to how I am eating, not just what, with the band, letting it lead me with listening to the body signs! ALSO, being with, chatting with, and learning from each of our beautiful ladies here...

Just call me the turtle of the group...older, maybe sometimes slower in gettin out the gate...but, steady and sure, and they even win the race (for me-getting healthy and my 'real' size again with more life to live!)

Sketchers Store at Arden? Whose game after next (25th) group? Was hopin for new sneaks, for a birthday gift! :frown:

it was nicole I didn't recogize!! Girl is shrinking away!!

I am embarrassed!!!

Tina I love you lol. You are so cute! AND i know for sure i wont recognize you!

So the duck is under the tree again:D She likes it there i think. And the whole backyard is ready for people! I am super duper uper excited! So i am gonna pull the pool cover off and let the kids swim, and im collecting chairs for inside lol.. I just found some wexford pieces to put the dips in! So perty! And i found a second pitcher! My gosh ive never been so excited about hostin a party before! yay me:Dlol im lame:D

Candi can u post that egg plant recipe??