Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

It was nice meeting you too!

AND candy that is soo awesome 199 woooo hooo:D So happy for you!

OK SALSA GIRLS.....

Huge Wood Dance Floor (21 x 30)

It's great place to meet new people!

Salsa, Timba, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha

Check it out

Lesson @ 8pm. Music @ 9pm until 1:30pm

Music & lesson by Fahad.

$5

Hosted by SalsaSacramento.Com

* Every Thursdays

Salsa @ Azukar

1616 J Street.

(Dine.Dance.Fiesta)

(916) 802-4870

I have good deals for Vip Booth! Let me know if you are interested

$5 Cover Ladies are free all night

SOOOO looks like they got Salsa Lessons at 8 then dancing at 9... whose down?

First, CONGRATULATIONS Christine!!! I can't imagine being under 200.. YOU GO GIRL, and keep going you can do it !!!

About lunch today OMG, I wish I would have known it's sounds like you all had a blast! I had a sitter today too and I love mimi's I especaily like their "just enough" menu I usually order the strawberry green salad (forgot the name)... Looking forward to the next meeting. Please keep me up to speed I am very new to this thread stuff so sometimes I know I sound a lil' dense on things (understatement) at least that's how I feel since Iv'e been out of the loop for some time, but now that my computer is back to normal; I'm back and ready to share this challenging and by the sound of Christine's success most rewarding journey with you all!

are pictures posted yet? when is the next chin dig?

I am sooooo in... Love it.. I think thats the same place I was telling you girls about.. Nicole, you are a quick one...

Hey girls sorry I missed out. Sounds like it was fun. I am still wiped out.......

I did get the sketcher shoes Candra!! My mom brought them home for me and I have been walking around the last two hours. I fill it in my hips ............makes me walk sorta funny and they have big thick soles.....but hmm I can feel something hurting and I think that is a good thing.....I got the mary janes and they are cute. Gonna see how they work and than maybe workout once later next month. Good grief they make you pull her butt in and make you strech your stomach muscle...........just a weird feeling.......sorta feel like horse shoes!!! Clump, clump, clumpity clump.............I think they are working!!! :-P

hey ladies, I should have called in today and come. I had a terrible day...work is the pits. So now they are saying we get 16 furlough days and a 7% cut. Plus my nutty boss tried to jam me up about my work from home hours. Geez I'm doing waaaaaay more than 8 hours worth.

still holding -.6 lbs instead of -.8 but that's cool. Thanks for all the positive notes!

tina where did you get those shoes? sketchers store? I'm going this weekend, I gotta try them.

Yea only sketchers has them right now. My mom works right by the store so I talked her into going over for me. I gave her a check. They said they are selling out like crazy and I was afraid to wait until I felt better........LOL.

They told my mom they are selling 140-160 a week. I want to get the tennis shoes .......the white ones ........like Candra has but next month.

I feel it in hips and butt. Not my calves. I also felt like I had to stand up straight to balance myself...........so my stomach felt like it was pulled in somehow..........

I will probably wear them all the time.

I did take them off a bit a ago they were tiring me out!! LOL. I wanted to walk around on flat ground!! LOL.

Hey girl it was candy that hit 199.... just so ya know:D

I am so glad that we can all be together on this journey, and i agree it totallly is a rewarding empowering journey!!:confused:

First, CONGRATULATIONS Christine!!! I can't imagine being under 200.. YOU GO GIRL, and keep going you can do it !!!

About lunch today OMG, I wish I would have known it's sounds like you all had a blast! I had a sitter today too and I love mimi's I especaily like their "just enough" menu I usually order the strawberry green salad (forgot the name)... Looking forward to the next meeting. Please keep me up to speed I am very new to this thread stuff so sometimes I know I sound a lil' dense on things (understatement) at least that's how I feel since Iv'e been out of the loop for some time, but now that my computer is back to normal; I'm back and ready to share this challenging and by the sound of Christine's success most rewarding journey with you all!

are pictures posted yet? when is the next chin dig?

Edited by AudsMom

LOL Tina your a kick! Let us know how the shoes work! Also, we are goin Salsa dancing..:confused:

Hi everyone

Just dropping a quick note - Hope you all had a great lunch today!

The 2 hr class was filed with alot of info mostly about gastric but also lap banding. Now from here my dr sends the referrel to Richmond (or SSF?) and within a month I should recieve a letter or call letting me know when orientation will be held for me...looks like alot of waiting ahead of me....

Well talk to ya later!!

Hey ladies still laying around..........I have to get moving tomorrow. Now my daughter is getting sick and she has to leave for camp this weekend............

Didn't eat to good today. I had salad, salad..............ah salad.............yogurt and some veggie protien stuff and........wheat thins!! I need to go to calorie count and see the damage.

Not too bad on the food end i guess today, more then what would be liked, i think i might raise to 1200 since i am working out a lot again.. or atleast on the days that i burn 500 or more cals do 1200 food.. BTW i am finding again since im not sick that i am not hungry again so thats nice:D Those three days killed me.

I am sooo excited for tomorrow! YAYAYAYYAY

Tina im glad you are feeling better now, hope you feel 100% soon!!!

SOOO DUCKIE update... well the ducks still in the back yard.. since i was so "Late" getting home from our lunch date the guy asked if we could move the day to Tuesday, which actually is prob better for our duck, cause then she can continue to be sedetary and heal.. and not have to deal with people or other ducks or a pond. Now she is on the grass though chowin down on kitty food and playin in the sprinkler....

So candra tomorrow you getta meet my duck:D

oh lol before i forget:

B: na

L: Crispy Chick salad 380cal

D: KFC Grilled chicken drumstick, 1/2 thigh, 1/3 mash potatoes, 1/2 biscuit 400 cals

E: c25k & 1.5 mile walk

Tamra in about a week call kaiser richmond and tell then ur referal was sent over and you were wondering if you could find out when your date is so you can take it off of work.. the ladies are cool, as long as you kiss butay you should hear an answer. Also in about a week check your kaiser online appt center.. it will also show there:)

So glad you didnt hate the class:D

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been soooooo busy! I'm at 205 and loving life. I have bony hips now lol! Crazy! Anyways, I party all weekend with swim lessons between, santa cruz on monday and then passion power next weekend and bodega bay after that... so I apologize for abandoning you all and no one new even knows who i am lol!

rny2009.blogspot.com I updated at 5 weeks post op!

Morning Ladies,

I had such a great day with you girls yesterday! Got to meet Tanifaire (you are too sweet!) and candy. I didn't leave Sac until 5pm. That was a long lunch LOL

Then I get the call on the way home - my girl, the one who's husband ran over her exhusband and drove thru the house - came home to a 3 day notice - so I spent most of the night helping her and will be there for the next two days packing and moving her stuff to storage - she has nobody else to help since her husband is in jail & her ex husband is laid up with broken legs LOL (so not funny but LOL)

So, Donna, I will be away for the next two day, ok? thank you so much for my little clutch - it matches my shoes so perfectly! Love you!!

Ladies remember Donna is heading the sac group this month so we ALL NEED TO BE THERE TO SUPPORT HER

Reggie, you look great in a halter girl!!! I can't believe you stold Donna from me LOL. When's that party? both those dresses I got are a size XL - I didnt realize that! I thought they were 18s - they were in the 18 section! Need your sisters website - awsome.... something LOL

Nicole, I pm'd you - please be sure to read it asap! Damn sorry to miss the duck! didn't find a salsa dress yesterday but still looking!!! Name the date & time and I'm so there!! Lets plan it so everybody can be there. Have a great party!

Hey Maria - no, I don't live in EG - I'm all the way in Vallejo, all by myself! Jess & Tamra live a little closer to me though - yeah!!

Missed you yesterday Jes - you too Riley jane! When's the Petaluma walk!!!!

Candy - Happy One-derland girl! great success!!

Tina, I'm glad the shoes are working for you - I really want the mary Janes! Is there a model number on the box you can give me - maybe I can order them online. How are you feeling today - sure did miss your company yesterday!!

Tamra - listen to nicole! You'll get in faster if you do that! We need to figure out when you're free and can get a sitter so you can join us young lady!

There is something I'm forgetting... Hmm - I'll remeber as soon as I'm out the door and then will forget by the time I get back to the computer - scatter brains.

Oh, ladies, woul you believe that salad and hamberger patty was all I ate yesterday - I had the other half of it for dinner. Too busy to think about eating anything else -

Have a great day.

Nicole wishing you the best today. Have a great party!! If I was feeling better I would head up that way since my daughter left with friends for the day and won't be back until tonight. I have some freedome!! :-P

I am wiped out this morning still but by tomorrow I will be better!! :-) I hope.

Candra I will check the box. I know you can order them online at Amazon I think. I will check. Skechters website is sold out. I think I talked my mom into getting some to. I LOVE them but I am bit sore today...........which make me love them more!! LOL. I am getting use to the horse shoe feeling........treading lighter so I don't clump/clomp my way around!! LOL. Now I just wonder if I get on the treadmill with these clod hoppers how I will feel tomorrow..........I think I am gonna try to get up and to the gym today. I do know my knees are better with these shoes....I think they will become my favorites cause my knee didn't go out yesterday and it usually does when I walk that much......

Ok sketchers can just hire me now!! Truths is I have always worn and liked Sketchers anyway.

Candra if I was closer I would come help you move your friend!! You are a great friend!!