Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

totally agree Riley...........totally agree!! Liking life this way for now. Who knows about the future but the way things are now is perfect for me and my daughter!!

Well my agressive supervisor got transferred to another office........seems I was not the only one with problems. Relief he is gone. It was awkward for awhile.

The proposal is great!! I went and saw it twice because my daughter liked it so much.........we went back with friends last weekend. Great movie!!

933 cals in today, I am too tired for anything else! One thing about getting all this exercise, I sure do sleep GOOD! Wish I could see you all tomorrow - take pics for me!!

As I was washing my hair i had a brain storm - Tina, Nicole, have either of you tried sea salt for your hair? It gives ur hair body & makes it look thicker.

This is the recipe I used:

Gourmet Beauty: beachy hair

Ok, nighty night, I think - just don't feel tired - weird day today -kinda energetic - not normal for me!!

Okay guys, I went to see Dr.Park today NO FILL. She said I was dong so well and that I have 6cc , that's why I'm able to continue surviving on 1/4c food. She said if she gives me a fill I won't be able to eat. Well otherwise i weighed in at 271lbs making my post of weight loss 29lbs. I was dissappointed that I didn't get a fill, but I will be ok for the next 6 weeks.

Evening ladies, sheez, I need to take a speed reading lesson to stay caught up with our thread! lolol

Reggie - cant wait till tomorrow, BUT, I totally understand bout the no fill, we can share stories, be encouraged, and stay the course...dont wanna nag, but just wanna be here for ya! Candra, you energy woman...course I cried at end of Py It Forward...maybe its those new shoes? lol Riley u just so crazy...why u need a 'health' day like Candra said, to join us! hehe Go Jes, Go Jes, Go Jes, Go! She should get the dollar with the travelin pants, hehehe.

Tina, will so miss you, can have just Soup if come?

Nicole, what's the buzzzz?

Pam, enjoy yourself, your kids and that 72+ lost!

Maria, welcome back, and join us for lunch!

See y'all tomorrow!

HOLY MOLY if i forget anyone im so sorry i got behind by 5 pages!!!

OK Tina: yes i know the feeling sometimes im mad it came to this but i know i would never ever be so close to goal without my buddy. AND it and you guys keep me motivated that i wouldnt give up for anything. Girl i also hope you feel better soon, and glad your boss is gonnnnne!!!!:) SOrry your not able to eat, we need to tell our bodies to go in on half.. you can have half my starvation during sick and i can have half of your NO food during sick:D

Pam: That man does not diserve you! Why dont you join one of those single groups???? You are gorgeous, and dont need him. ALSO, girl you are workin on your weight loss, so join us for some weekend activities:D You will find your perfect man when you aren't lookin, its when you look that you find the loosers:D

Candra OH GIRL IM DOWN!!!! I love dancing cause you loose soo many calories and don't even realize it!!!:DLet me know when and where and im there!

Riley i dont know how you do it. Gosh you have the most energy out of all of us! Wish i had the time to walk 17 miles lets see that would take me 5 hrs.. oh heck no i dont got that time, auds would loose it lol..

So when are we walking that one 8 mile hike?? Im down! I can do it sunday?!?!?! Candra i can go dancing after my party on saturday????

Jess you go girl!!!!!! Your at goal:D YAY!!!

Goodness im missing someone and i know who it is and i cant think of her name, but welcome back!!!:thumbup: This is the best group, when u see bags let him know you are part of hte crazy lap band group on LBT and it will probably help you get thru the process easier, since we are the superstars he says:D

OK about me:D

His interview went reallllly well, they all loved him, and i guess he answered their questions before they asked! They mighta figured out that we dont live there so we will see. But the chick said we WILL be hearing from them. AND when mike got there she was on the phone saying the other guy was a waiste of her time... so we will see. I guess they are realllly slow at this hiring stuff.. NO DUH.

Im excited about my party! I will be bringing order forms and catalogs so if anyone wants to help me out but cant come you can order tomorrow:D:D Also info for those who are comin:) The party should be under 40 min, i guess the lady talks for only 15-20 min. So that is nice. But im gonna get some celerey sticks to try the dips, try to make it least calorie as possible!

B: 1 egg and cheese omelet 95cal

L: 1/4 c chicken and 1/8 c Beans 300 cal

D: Burger patty with cheese 300 cal

S: fruit Fritisia drink from taco bell... 230 cal

theres my eating for the day not to hot for being on the road but whatever.. i didnt gain anything from yesterday so im ok. :drool: But i didnt get any exercise in today to much driving, on the road for 9 hours was nooooot cool.

See you all tomorrow

REggie, no fill is ok, especially since your ok on 1/4 i wish i was still ok on 1/4 and im at a 6.8cc and i can eat probably a cup and quarter at each meal if i measured it all together.. Bfast is the easiest i just do my one egg...

BTW! WHO ALL LOVES THIS new nutrtion information requirement to the restaurants!!??!?! i sure as heck do!

Donna! hi:D i posted the buzz above.

Thanks Donna, I can't wait till tomorrow either. Why is Tina not coming??? You only work a stone throw from Truxel. You have to come I didn't get to talk to the last time.

Nicole, I know it ok but there are sometimes that I can easily eat more. See you all tomorrow.

Edited by reggie71

Oh yeah and duck is great lol. Shes still in her spot.. hasnt moved:( poor girl. I learned she likes kitty food... so we gave her some.. now shes a happy full duckie. Goes to her home tomorrow, kinda sad:( But i cant wait for her to get better or we will never be able to catch her..

Reggie did yo utell her that?? That its not always you can only do 1/4???

Tina is sick so might still be recuperating.

Reggie I was home sick today. Depends on how I feel in th morning. Tomorrow is my 9/80 so I won't be at work either way. The county won't let us work any overtime so I don't go in on my day off anymore like I used to. They send ya right back home!! LOL.

Wow 6ccs at surgery is alot Reggie. I have had two fills and I am only at 5.5cc's. Less than you. I would be disappointed about no fill but I wouldn't want to be to tight either cause it hurts to PB.

Ladies I will try to make it. Still not up and around so I don't know yet.

Good Morning everyone!

Riley- Thank you for those encouraging words, I sure hope I lose those 10+ pounds b4 my appt.

Hope you all have a wonderful & beautiful day.

TTYL

~Maria~

Good morning all

How you feelin Tina - will be real disappointed if you're not there today

Maria - you coming?

Ok, so I thought it was at 1 but then I ready 12 so either way, I will be there at noon!

Riley, Jes, you two callin in sick today to come LOL

Gotta get some more stuff done around this house before I leave and I gotta be outta here by 10:45 to make it on time - sometimes traffic thru vacaville is BAD.

See ya soon