Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Wow i go for one hour! lol..

Jess that is awesome!!!! .6 will be gone in no time... Also remember once you hit the goal, lets say they schedule liz out a week later you have to HOLD that weight or under... So keep that in mind. ;)

Tina have you ever been checked for PCOS???? I think i might go get checked for it one day.. i was reading about it today.. and one thing is high blood pressure, acne, hard time loosing weight/keeping it off, off hormones, etc.. well im breaking out bad, my blood pressure tends to go up and down depending on the day i havent had a period in over 3 yrs now, and other hormones like my testosterone.. me and christine were talkin about that i think right before surgery and mine was way out of the "norm" level. I think i need a new ob......

Tina 5lbs is awesome girle! Good job!

Riley you are an excersize aholic... we need to submit you to EA...:) I guess its better then AA....:thumbup:

So not sure if you gals new but mike got a call from Elie yesterday and they want him to come down and meet the team before they bring him on.. WHICH IS RIDICULOUS.. and I guess someone in the team has a friend who needs a job so now mike has competition.. so we will see how this works.. Elie the CEO said "im rooting for you" ok how can a team override the ceo???? Honestly!!! So we are gonna be drivin down there tomorrow any prayers would be FANTABULOUS!

Chris hope you are having fun and staying out of the sun!

Tamra: Hi, see your viewing the post:D Hope your day went very well!!!!

Candra: you are a rockstar those 4.? lbs will be gone before you know it! AND maybe when you go to this dr the dr can tell ur surgeon that you can't loose anymore without help;)

Oh and to finish off my logging for the day, i havent gotten hungry since dinner at 5 so im doin good im not gonna eat anyways the rice was enough!!!:D I did get more then my 64 in so far, and i did my C25K wk 1 d 3 today and then went to the lake and walked 3 miles woulda done more to cancel out my rice more but Ive decided i wont walk that lake in the dark oh heck no!!! I did see a dude running it he was doing 5 min miles! Holy Smokes!

Amazon had a gang of them, colors, styles....also the MBT's

have your seen the flip flops? Those might be cool for around the house.

shape up flip flops. I saw the mary janes and they are cute.I would have a hard time deciding between them and the tennis shoes...........but they are expensive so we will see! Maybe in a month.

Well more talk about forloughs gotta watch the news.

PCOS. I have thought about that but I still have my periods all the time. just more like every 5-6 weeks. Not back to every 4 weeks..........I just feel like I retain Water alot and I wonder why?

I had ALOT of health stuff before surgery. GERD for sure and the high blood pressure, cholesteral issues, throwing up any time I ate and drank together...........way to tired, sleeping way to much but not enough at night.

I still think I should be tested for sleep apnea but they say I pasted the test................I have always had sleep issues I don'[t sleep well and than I get so tired I sleep to much and to deep. I think that is a problem but they say everything is weight related.

I had anxiety issues and was diagnosies with ADD and was on Concerta for awhile. Ah no thanks that stuff makes me feel high..............like I said it is hard to trust the doctors when everyone says something different and has a different medication. To much confusion............

My latest docter is anti medication.

Dr. Baggs I am ok with but he has had to email my doctor a couple of times to get her on the ball...........he notices stuff and seems to know what he is doing. To bad he is not a PCP too.

Just wonder what is going on. I feel pretty good but I don't think a few extra tests could hurt..............I am gonna ask and see what happens.

I used to have heart pain before I dropped the 40 pounds. Passed the EKG with flying colors and it has faded with the weigh lose..............speaking of health I need to get some sleep and get my BP medication.

OMG those flip flops are crazy!!! I would fall flat on my face I am afraid.......they look asian!!

Lol tina your a kick you wouldnt fall on your face!

And i agree our drs are paid by us and really needs to work for us! Its old! Speaking of EKG i should ask for another one and see if mine is still messed up.. considering when i run how my chest hurts... Why do drs think everything is because of weight. But now tina your not heavy anymore so they need to pay attn!!!!!:thumbup:

SOOO, i took my nite shower, and shaved my legs omg! I took a 2 inch slice out of my ankle! OMGOSH it hurts soo bad. First razor cut ever that i put neosporin and a bandaid on. Then i cut myself 6 more times! Time for this razor to go bye bye... It was bran new... but how can it just steal my skin like that! OUCH!

Id have to say im more likely to wear the tennis shoes over the flip flops....

I guess you are right, I'd probably fall on my face too.

ok, I'm thinking next week I'm gonna call and make an appt w/ Liz. Seems like getting an appt w/ her may be tough and I'm ready to get this party started. The .6 is after work with my clothes on so that should allow for the different KP scales.< /p>

btw: Tina, I'm with you on exercise...it's a total chore for me and it doesn't take much to change my mind and relax. Like this morning I woke up at 4:30 got dressed tennis shoes and all, got on my elliptical and after about 15 min I was like "I'm not feeling this" and before the commercial was over on tv I was undressed and back in bed. Hopefully fessing up will keep me from doing that again.

Ok I need to get to bed. Have a nice day tomorrow.

Hi girls! Just checking in real quick, there's too much to read so I'm just saying hi. We're having a great time and I've been so much more active this trip than on any of the other 25 consecutive years that I've been here--it's awesome!!!

I've taken tons of pics and will post some when I get back.

Have a great week!

Have fun chris.

I had fun checking out those shoes. I don't want to order them online without trying them on though so I might head to the mall at lunch tomorrow to see what size I wear. Sketchers are weird with sizes........If I find a good size than I can order online later. I want to see how tall they are to..........I don't want to feel like I am stilts!! LOL.

Have fun chris..:thumbup:

Tina let me know what you think of the shoes!

Jess, its not that easy... you have to weigh in at goal.... to get the apt with her. Can you??? Like eat nothing tomorrow wear something really lite and go weigh in and be there?? IF so they will schedule the appt.. Otherwise they tell you to come in and weigh.. its lame i know:(