Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hi Ladies,

Yes, Donna, I'm back in action. Just a wee little set back. I did contact my doctor, finally, to complain! why havent' I lost weight in the last month. We went over my calorie intake & exercise routines - so now I'm going to the endocrinologist on the 21st - hmmm? we shall see if it makes a difference. If not, I'm calling 1-800-Jenny!

riley you are such a worker bee with all your exercise!

Ok, so who was it that said they have the shape up shoes?

Nicole, didn't you say the duck had a broken leg - did you fix it? The place he/she's going to will be able to fix it? Did you give the ducky some good pain meds :smile2: I want a duck - because my 4 cats and 2 dogs aren't really enough animals. LOL

Hey Heather - good luck on those midterms!

Hey guys

Long week just coming up for breathing room. Way to much to do and this is a short work week since I don't work Friday.

I did ok today. The band is sorta tight today. NOt to hungry today. Got stuck twice today. Once on carrots, shredded carrots and once on veggie chicken............must be dry. Eating watermelon and wheat thins tonight.

Ok

Amys dinner only ate half that got full (380-160)

Salad: 500 cause of croutons, feta cheese, cucumbers, kidney Beans, garbonzo beans

2 pieces of veggie chicken-80 calories for 2

!6 wheat thins-140

Watermellon (hmm gotta look it up) I ate !/2 of a mini melon (cantaloupe size)

120 Water and crystal light.......still drinking

Exercise not yet thinking what to do.............

Hey Candra I am wondering if I should go to the endocronologist too. I lose weight so slowly........

When I started all this lap band stuff back in November I had my PCP run all the tests she could on me. I knew my health was bad and I was getting sick way to much so I had her run it all diabetes, thyriod, cancer, heart issues, kidney issues.................I mean everything and it all came back fine just to fat!! I doubt they will run it again but I think my body is all messed up...........better than a year ago for sure but still...........

I am retaining Water really bad and have swollen ankles all the time and my blood pressure and heart rate is way to high still...........or again. I just wonder if I need to keep up with the testing to be sure............

i am going in for a choleseral screen this week sometime.

I am chacking out those shoes online. So they make you tall? They look like it??

hello everyone,

wow you all have been busy typing, LOL

Candra, glad your back online and feeling better. Yes, I want to do the Petaluma walk. I guess I better start practicing so I can make it. Where did you get those sketchers? I want some.

Nicole, be careful with that duck, I'm scared of wild animals.

So I'm holding steady at .6 lbs to go...argh!!!

I'm doing good with food and exercise, but it's that time of the month so maybe next week I'll be good to go.

I looked up workout sketchers and it popped right out. They look like really heavy, awkward shoes...........dod they put you off balance?

Just got off the phone with my Aunt - she just finished her last round of Chemo & Radiation - she has lung cancer - so every body pray for her that her scan comes out clean.

Tina, just ask for the referrral - it couldn't hurt! Since i was 16 I was told that my thyroid was sluggish but nothing to worry about just to keep an eye on it - Tired of watching it, time to do something about it! Tina, only an endocrinologist can tell you if your thyroid is functioning properly not some little blood test so go for it! It could have something to do with your other symptoms!

Ok, so about those damn shoes - they do make you about 2in taller. But, reggie, my butt does hurt now and my calves are really sore! Guess they do work - imagine how much better they'll work once I actually watch the video and use them correctly - LOL

Need to do my C25K in the am but I'm afraid it won't go to well with these legs of mine right now - Nicole, I was worried to start week 2 but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and you're in much better shape than I am.

They're called shap ups. Now you all know how in shape my husband is - he even works out his calves on a regular basis and tonight, his are a little sore too as well as his quads.

They are not heavy at all! They don't put me off balance - what it is is like the heel of the shoe is almost gone. so you are extending your legs without even trying. they are a little mushy so it's ALMOST like walking in a jumping balloon.

GO JESS WITH YOUR .6LBS TO GO! I'm proud of you girl - workin it out! I'm holding steady at 4.9 now to go. Can't figure it out - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I found I really only like the lemonade and rasberry lemonade crystal light. The rest are just to sweet. I did like the ocean spray grape/cranberry but I am tired of that one two now......grapefruit is strong. And fruit punch stains everything including your lips. Gotta go with the lemonade just I have a bunch of other CL packages to use up.......oh and the orange is good too but hard to find.

I just tried the hawiian punch ones and I like the grape and orange the best..........the rest were to sweet.

Oh I watched the video for those shoe. Hmm i am impressed have kneww problems and they are suppose to help with that too. I am gonna save up and get some. I see some of them are stylish not orthopedic looking............where did you get them? I am thinking famous footwear and kohls has alot of sketchers..........oh and all the reviews online are great!!

Oh my goodness, I haven't seen this much btyping since high school typing class, LOL!Q

1,777 calories today - out, not in. We just got back from Spring Lake, ended up doing 6.5 mile hike instead of the 4 I was counting on, so now I have way too much exercise today - 17.5 miles, jeepers thats just too much, my butt is sore from the hills! feels kind of good tho, LOL . . . but this much will def. put my body into starvation mode, so I am going to just do a smaller version of my morning walk tomorrow - maybe 2-3 miles instead of 4 - and skip my lunch walk, then do weights & swimming tomorrow evening with the girls. I need to give my bod a break!

Edamame with yogurt butter sounds real good right now but I am way too tired to get up & go downstairs and find a clean pan and make it! Just want to sit her with my Crysal Light, watch TV and read till I fall alseep . . OMG all I do is excercise and work now, my house is SUCH a pigsty! I have not even done laundry for amost 2 weeks:tt2: ya don't want to try to walk in here!

K gonna retire, Tina sounds like you had a good "green zone" day! I was more green than red today too, LOL

Yay to all of us, we are rockstars!!

i didn't realize they were good for your knees - that's great!

I got mine at the skechers store in the concord mall. My husband had to have his ordered online because they didn't have his size. We tried the skechers outlet but they didn't have them. I got the all white leather ones & the hubby got the all black lether ones. i would like to get the ones that look like mary janes but don't have that kinda extra money sittin around!

MBT makes some like it that look nice but they are way outta my price range - like $250 bucks - so I settled for skechers. Glad I did because the MBT's don't have as good a review.

I just don't know where you find the time to walk so much!! LOL. I am lucky to get an hour to exercise.......

Yea I did have a good day today. I am still stuffed from the watermelon and wheat thins. I thought watermelon was mostly Water.< /p>

Well more hair gone in the shower today . This is ridiculus I hope it stops soon........

My WII fit says I have lost five pounds in five weeks. I think that is about right. Funny how the WII matches my scale almost perfectly.

Which shoes did you get Candra? I am trying to see what they offer and where to get them.......

Endo (inner)cronlogist(study of)- ok this is a what doctor? hormone, gland, kidney.........I should know I was a nursing student for awhile.........but I don't......what kind of doctor??

YEa I heard about the mary janes but can't find them online. Just someone said they were cute. I will probably get the leather ones. I really think they would be good for my knees and ankles since they force you to walk straight. Ok I will have to see what we have in sacramento............I might have to wait until I go to Pinole/bay area to get some...........wish I could see the styles. Sketchers websited only has one type.......

endocrinologist basically studies hormones, how they function.

when you put in skechers shape ups in the google search, click on images instead of web and you can probably see some that way