Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Nicole I am going back and forth between 212-214. Lowest so far is 211 but only for about 4 hours later int he day it was 213..............My weight is all over the place right not. But never over 214 so that is why I am keeping that weight for now...........I will move it when the scale quits playing around. I am defenitely a 16 now.

Are you kidding me Nicole, I would take that sweet baby girl any old time! But you are kidding me . . .my 17 yo is 17, he is the worst EVER. My 21 year old son is GREAT now, we hang together all the time. My 25 yo is my daughter, she has always been a love bug but she is a little stoner and I just cannot abide that. She just got married, yay!

OK I just "snacked" - I figured I had better eat before I head out for the party so I'm not famished:

1/4 cup (boiled) edamame (60 cals)

Headed to the party! Hopefully I will be able to just nosh on Beans . . wish me luck!!

Tina sorry she is giving you a hard time. I bet you would be a fun mom.

Riley i love the monster but shes that... lol. I think it will be easier for her when she has friends (other kids or other siblings) right now mommy and daddy are supposed to keep her entertained lol.. Its kinda funny im sitting here with my lappy next to me is her on her barbie one which she is too young for so i gotta find her one her age.. and then daddy on his... its kinda cute. :)

Off to Walmart for us.

My daughter is an only child and I get the having to be entertained all the time!! LOL. It doesn't get better at 14.........they still expect to be enteratained. Hard not to be a bit spoiled as an only child.............just happens. She was also the only grandchild for 12 years so ............she is just plain spoiled and she will tell ya she is!!

Pam have fun at Six Flags..........sounds like your doing good. I think I am ready for a fill again.

I had alot of restriction this morning. Not feeling it now. So weird. I have drank alot of Water today. But I can eat more than 1/2 cup today again. Trying to be careful. I did get the 99 cents nachos at taco bell but only ate half the idea was better than the taste!!! BUt no my craving is done...........LOL. The rest of the day as good so far.......

OK well I did OK I guess . .should have stopped with the first drink.

3 oz. quacamole, 5 chips, 2 tbsps. salsa, 1 oz. chicken, 1/4 cup jicama, 4 cucumber slices - 350 cals

2 vodka tonics - very small! - 250 cals

Mt calorie counter says 1,108 for the entire day, and I burned off 1,084 doing 10+ miles today, so I should be good! Fun party; ALL of the Board of Supervisors were there, plus some former ones. The co-workers I went with were blown away that they all know me by name . . well of course they do, I work for them! I have a great Board right now :-) 3 of them congratulated me on my weight loss - I was wearing a very form-fitting outfit, and I looked fab!! It was fun and I am really glad I went - and very glad that they had a bunch of veggies for me to nosh on! No Beans was a bummer, but the guac was to DIE for :-)

Tina I'm glad you got over your nacho thing! Sounds like no harm done. Boy you rode that craving out for a long, LONG time!!

OK now that I am home I want to eat, it feels like I did not have dinner! Probably why they say don't drink huh LOL I just have to stay upstairs with my Crystal Light 'till morning, LOL

Hi ladies, so.. today was fun, we went to wally then went to the Mexican Place for dinner. Then went to Ellis lake for my walk, well on lap 2 i saw two ducks in the water.. thought they were mating lap 3 i saw the white duck on the side hurt all to heck. So I call:

Animal control = no answer they say call sheriff

Yuba county sheriff: transfer to Marysville Police

Marysvile police: "we do not take care of the animal life"

Yuba county sheriff: transfers me to some sacramento animal life thing...

Sac animal thing: wont deal with the duck its not their duck!!!! They dont know who will help me.

I finally said how dare you people, i am a qualified in this field, and i dont know why anymore, none of you give a crap what happens to this hurt bird. You just keep passing me off onto the next lame excuse. SOOOO......

I walk one more lap, then tell mike...

He looks at bird, bird wont move, bird is miserable.. btw this is a BIG BIRD.... probably 9 lbs if not more...

Well after 1 hr of contiplating we......

Now have a bird in our bath tub... anyone want a duck??? She is very sweet with a broken leg. And her neck is beat to heck and her back..........

Ok now im gonna go update my food log and will post it....

Edited by AudsMom

Call the UC Davis vet school Nicole. They might help out.

YOu are like me I can't stand to see animals hurt. I don't know how many rescue animals have been through my house the last few years............I have two cats now. One is a rescue cat someone threw in the trash when he was 5 weeks old........... siamese cat no less. I have another siamese cat that is 12 years old that I paid big buck for. I have five cats here for awhile last fall but found homes for the rest of the babies............

But I hear ya I just hope the duck stay put tonight....

Ok so now my food journal um not so great today....

B: Egg beater quiche 150

L: 1/4 c canned chicken, 1/2 slice bread, 1/2 laughing cow cheese, 3 almonds 180 cal

S: 1.5 cup watermelon and 11 cheeze its 110 cal

D: 6 Shrimp 1/2 c salad no dressing needed and 10 chips probably around 600 cals

E: 4.5 miles 650 cals burned

But i did walk in Walmart for an hour and didnt record that.. but i wore my heart monitor for the walk.. So atleast i burned more then half i ate...

OH and im sick! Can you believe its July and i have a cold bug! My nose is all stuffed and my throat is killing me. this is ridiculous. But im not gonna let it effect me and my c25k tomorrow...........

Soooo anyone want a duck?? I dont know what to do with mrs duck, nobody in this county wants her:(

The duck aint going anywhere, she cant move. Heck she let us pick her up with a shirt.... She tries to and her leg is sedetary.... its broken you can tell its HUGE! Ill call UC never thought of them:D I just wont tell them i got her from a county lake!:biggrin: Shes not tagged or anything.. Shes happy right now i gave her strawberries, watermelon and bread and a big bin of Water lol.

I think UC Davis might help out.

I ate to much today but only the nachos. I just need to exercise some more. I am so NOT craving nachos anymore.............they wen't that good so I only ate 1/2 and realized I didn't like them that much!!

Ok so i went and took pics of ducky yes audrey is still awake she is kinda a stay up till 10 get up in the morning at 10 kinda girl... like her mommy and daddy tonight she isnt wanting bedtime she wants ducky lol... but mikes puttin her down now..

Good thing i have two bathtubs....:biggrin: btw mike got mrs duck to stand up and she is totally not using the leg you can see in the picture. Poor thing!

Nicole - I hope you can find someone to take the duck.

My kids are a boy 14 (will be 15 in a month), a boy 12, and a girl 9. We didn't end up having our talk as I had to take the two younger ones to their first tennis lesson and I didn't feel like getting irritated afterwards. My other son said my oldest was in a good mood yesterday. This may be payback for the grief I gave my mom when I was 14. I'll take the 19 mth old over the 14 yr old any day.

food wise yesterday I had my 1/4 cup tuna w/mayo for Breakfast and for lunch. For dinner I had about 4 tortilla chips crunched up with a tbsp of cheese sauce and a tbsp of fat free sour cream and a tsp of salsa and an avocado. I mushed the avocado up with the sour cream to make a fake guacomole. Finally I had a day where all my food stayed down.

Poor ducky! That is awful Nicole, we have a bird rescue place here that would take here but it's WAY too far from you . . . . thank you for rescuing her!!

Anybody remember the "Fit for Life" diet, it was popular in like the 1980s? Fresh fruit only in the AM, never combine Protein and carbs, and nothing after 6 pm? They recommended no flesh food, no dairy and no eggs either, so it's pretty much a vegan diet . . . I lost 80 lbs on it once, obviously gained it back!! But I think I am going to try fresh fruit only in the AMs and nothing after 6 again . . .don't eat carbs and almost never eat meat, so . . . . what do yall think? Anybody familiar with it?