Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

we all have problems losing and keeping it off!! Thus the lap band......

PB is productive burping it is a lap band thing. IF you eat to much it gets pushed up in the esophagus and comes back up.......hurts in the process not a terrible amount of fun involved!! I for one don't like it!! But I do like that I can't eat as much!!

one inch hairs Riley that is funny..........I am next!! Gel I will push them down or fix them with gel!! I have a plan!!

Thanks Donna I can't wait to see you either:-). I'm glad you got the fill. Time to rock that 6 plus ccs.

Riley I miss you too lol:-). Are you going to be there on Friday?? I have to see all you skinny DIVAS.

We'll miss Chris!

Edited by reggie71

OMG, i just went back to thread number 1 on here.. and i learned something from nov 4 - dec 7 i LOST 31.5 lbs! WHY cant i do that again!!!!!

Tina and christine you two were with me there too you should go read page 1 and 2.. We have all changed a lot its soo amazing!

Yeah it will grow back.. I had lost about seventy pounds before and when I did it I started loosing my hair. I used a herb but I can't remember the name of it.. Ill have to look... Anyway, you boil it and use it when rinsing out your hair. It helped me a lot during that time... I will look and post what it was later.

OMG, i just went back to thread number 1 on here.. and i learned something from nov 4 - dec 7 i LOST 31.5 lbs! WHY cant i do that again!!!!!

Tina and christine you two were with me there too you should go read page 1 and 2.. We have all changed a lot its soo amazing!

Nicole you are almost at goal girl, the process slows down. You look marvelous chic, own it! lol:thumbup:

Thanks Reggie! I cant wait to see you Friday! Its been awhile!

Im looking forward to finding out about this herb ive had hairloss issues since goodness i was 18.. and its gotten worse and worse..

OH MY GOSH, tina you and these nachos, now i want cheese and cheese its... oh crap what is gonna keep me from getting them:(

I think I will set my goal by pant size, not by weight! Seriously, who set your goals for you gals? I just figured I would set mine at the highest BMI considered healthy . . never have discussed with Dr. Baggs, and my PCP is already happy about my weight. But I'M NOT!!! OMG my scale this morning said I have gained 4 lbs!! Can't do my bizziness to save my life . . even took MOM last night, to no avail . . . Robin is HIGH HIGH HIGH if she thinks that's no more than 1 lb.! I am holding Water and s&%t like crazy.

Yep, ol' stubby head, that's me. Esp. right above my temples . . and it gets all curly!! My hairdresser has like 4 RNY patients and I am his only LBer. he says my hair is GREAT and I don't even know what Hair loss is compared to them. Yay!

yea I am down 2 pant sizes since surgery..........so Riley I say lets go with pant size!!

Ok so down .5 pounds since yesterday so it is all good. I just can't have another day like yesterday. But I woke up hungry today. How can that be after I ate to much yesterday??

But working today and I have a really busy day so I won't have time to think about eating I will just have to squeeze it in somewhere. That helps it distracts me............

Glad I did lap band cause I would have been the prime example of RNY hairloss.............right now I can tell my hair is much thinner but I don't think it is noticable really. Just doesn't' feel the same and really hard to do anything with right now.............

I had stitches on my head once and they had to shave a bit of my hair.........it grew back in curly when I had straight before. Weird stuff but I know it happens. I think my hair has just been through to much......

Yes I do MUCH better at work than at home. Except for the mindless eating thing that I pulled yesterday . . and today a co-worker just brought in organic onions and carrots, I cut up the onion and added it to my egg beaters for Breakfast time, but the carrot is sitting on my desk and I'm nibbling, and you KNOW how tight the band is in the morning, and eating a carrot when tight?? NOT SMART! But that's me lately. Ouch it hurts but I think I stopped in time, we shall see . . .;once I start the saliva thing, I't's gonna be time to run down the hallway to PB. So far so good. . . I need to just go get my soy slender latte and not try to eat for a while!!

Yea I know about the saliva thing...........it is all over once that happens!! I usually start to pace around trying to prevent a PB and my daughter know something is wrong.......I am so afraid of he band slipping and I figure I have to prevent it if I can..........

Been better this fill about not PBing so much.

And yep my band is tight in the morning too. BUt yesterday I woke up with no restriction.......and didn't have much all day I might need a fill but I have to wait it out to see.......

Tina i know you dont weigh 214 anymore, girl you need to put up your new lower number:D I am glad ur high day didnt effect ur wl:D It helped:D

I agree with both of you i think 160 is my weight goal, and size 8 is my pant goal.

SOOO i dont know what is going on but its like early post surgery every time i stand on the scale im down. Well in the mornings. Somehow with me giving in last night im down .6 lbs today. I just hope to loose 5 more lbs before my fill..