Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Darn right Nicole! And here here, I'll toast to that with my Water bottle! OK everybody, drink down 20 oz. as soon as you read this!

Hey all

I took today off and have to get my daughter to her doctors appointment this morning.She is leaving for camp next weekend so we are gonna run around getting her stuff together today.

What time and place Friday? Have we decided. I probably will have my daughter with me on Friday if I am able to make it. We will be doing last minute stuff before she leaves next weekend.

I am holding steady still at 3 pounds down Was down 5 once this weekend but until it holds a few days steady I don't count it..........lowest my scale has been in years.

Hey Donna so waiting to hear how it all goes today!!

Quick good morn ladies (if possible for me hehe)...

We are goin to meet Friday @ 1:00, where, suggestions, or shall we do Mimi's? Heather...sooo wish u could make it, and get Tina's gift of new wrappins for ya!

Thanks Tina, am off to SSFO...officially lost 10 lbs from my last appt/'no'fill...so excited tho...will report back!

Ok so i think i need a nap.. i slept 5 hrs last night.. too much anxiety..

Well today im hungry after eating my bfast at 10:30 so im having lunch here in a few min. BUT i think that is just stress or something, cause i can feel my band again. I drank a lot of Water to get osme down before i cant for an hour lol, and well, i could feel it going thru the band, i havent felt that in like FOREVER.

But im having a low cal lunch spagetti squash with 2 tbsp red sauce and some cheese sprinkled on top... not bad and will hold me over.. i hope till dinner, if not im gonna take a nap to maybe get my body restored.. i also did the c25k this am..

And Riley you are smart for doing it at 5am! Cause i go at 9 and yeah i like the cool air, but i could imagine how nice it would be even earlier.. too bad i cant get my arse outa bed that early consecutively....

Hi Ladies, I was scheduled to see Dr.Park today and she cancelled again this is like the third time she has had to reschedule with me. I hate it! That's my venting for the day. Hope everyone is doing well.

Tina change your siggy, I know it keeps me motivated often. girl you are doing fine.

Cancelations are frustrating for sure!! Especially with the band cause every fill is a big deal. So Reggie when are you going to make up the fill?

Ok so I will change my siggy if I can figure it out. Last time I had to just create a new one.

Donna that is SO, SO, SO great!! I would be really happy with 10 pounds in a month. I need to know your secret. I still have three weeks until my next fill so I have some time!! LOL.

Tina our fill is on the same day:D I hope to be down 5 lbs by then, so i got 4 more to go... we will see..

I updated my siggy too.. i took out the current weight since i dont update it often...

REggie what was the apt for???? Fill???

Yes Nicole it was for a fill! Wow Nicole you are working it! I saw your siggy.

Tina, my appointment is rescheduled for 7/9 instead. it's not too bad just annoying.

Edited by reggie71

Quick good morn ladies (if possible for me hehe)...

We are goin to meet Friday @ 1:00, where, suggestions, or shall we do Mimi's? Heather...sooo wish u could make it, and get Tina's gift of new wrappins for ya!

Thanks Tina, am off to SSFO...officially lost 10 lbs from my last appt/'no'fill...so excited tho...will report back!

Donna congrats on your 10lbs loss. I will see you all on Friday.

Donnnnna: how did ur fill go????? Im so proud of you!

Reggie so are you look at those stats girle! When you get your fill its just gonna get yo ugoing even more!:)

Okay ladies.. I have read and read all of your posts... I have my orientation on the 14 of July. From what I read they weigh you in on that day.. I am excited but also fusterated because it just seems Kaiser takes a while to get the ball rolling... I would love any help with the 1200 cal diet... Anyway.. I read your posts and it helped me get more excited... I loved it.. I will be having my surgery in Richmond because it is the closest place to Roseville... Thanks to all your insite and info... YOU GIRLS ROCK