Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Yea nicole that is what is so strange. My band is moody. Some things go down fine other are a big problem. I sorta know what the problems are now and avoid it.

Had a great day hanging out with my girl.

Menu:

B: Lentils (what else)-75 cal

L: lentils 75 calories

Yogurt light and fit (60 calories)

D: Protien bar: 280 calories

Salad: (cucumbers, feta cheese, Beans, sprouts, Crotons) 400-500 I am guessing

120 ounces of crystal light and Water.

Exercise going walking now

Feel bloated today but I think it is all that water!!

Not really hungry today which is weird. Again proabably all that water!!

A few days ago everyone on the radio and news were bitching and moaning about the new law that went into effect that requires chain restaurants to post their nutritional info. Let me just say how glad I am for it!

Tomorrow is my grandmother's 86th birthday. Despite what Dr. Fisher said about avoiding family occasions, I'm going. She's 86 for pete's sake! We're going to the Spaghetti Factory. So, I went on their site and checked out the nutritional facts. I about choked! I have my whole meal planned out to minimize calories. Luckily my favorite thing there (Spinach and cheese Ravioli) is the lowest calorie entree. I know Robin said Pasta is a no-no. But I figure lower calories over non-pasta options. Also, their broccoli is insane! The small is 300 calories and 28 grams of fat! I think it goes without saying I will request that without the olive oil, browned butter and mizritha cheese. Jeeze people! Is it a contest to get the most calories into a dish?

I put this one in the win column since I've planned my meal in advance.

Hey Heather I LOVE spaghetti factory haven't been there yet since the band.........but I know I won't stay away forever either.

I like the mizithra cheese. That is a HUGE no-no.

Never tried the ravioli but I am sure I will sometime since it is the lowest.

The brocolli is great without the cheese and olive oil. I get that all the time..........well pre band.......not it is a problem but serious really, really good and a HUGE serving takes two people or more to eat. The salad there is great!!

Ah I so want spaghetti factory now. Good thing it is closed!! I think having Pasta every once in awhile is NOT a problem. Especially pre band...........I don't intend to never have anything just less of everything ...............

Heather I am so impressed that you did the 5K. Girl you are doing so good!! I can't get my "exercise on" enough to do that yet...........I really hate exercise. Have I said that before!!!

Hi Ladies!!!:tongue_smilie:

Well lets see her woke up at 10 so i did miss Breakfast, or i guess i had a brunch instead... Here is my lineup....

B: 1/4 c SW egg beater, 1/2 lc cheese, 1/3 c Orienda Potatoes 110cal

L: none had B at 10:30...

D: Parmesan chicken one breast 1 c salad 1 bread stick(600 or so cals)

S: Frozen yogurt... 120 cal

We went to olive garden, and i loooove their parmesan chicken the prob is it comes with two pieces of chicken and about a cup of spagetti all for 1000 calories, so since i just had one piece of chicken gave auds the spagetters and have the other for tomorrow im calcalting around 350 for the chicken. Then salad with no ranch. But i did have a full bread stick.......

Then on the way home there was a new Brain Freeze yogurt so we stopped.

Well then we went too the lake and my heart monitor says i burned 800 cals!!! I walked around the lake 4 times, jogged once.. So i burned my delish dinner. And i have found out you really need to pick where you walk, cause when we walk at home after 1.5 i am bored... so wanna stop, at the lake i can go around over and over and over again.

So everyone pray tonight i realllly wanna know tomorrow i dont want this guy to be lazy about getting back to us. Also would u guys think its ok for mike to call him??? Or will that look to needy?

oh and ive been to OSF.... i had their spinach and cheese rav personally i didnt like it its with the red sauce and its the same reason i dont like spagetti im just not a big red sauce girl....

If anyone sees a jogging stroller i REALLY need one:D

Nicole~ A quick search of Craigslist came up with a few jogging strollers for $40. There were the hundred dollar ones, but there were some good prices too. If you're coming up for the group thing Friday you could pick one up...

Tina~ Thanks! I'm a little addicted to exercise. I feel bad for not really doing anything today since I'm not at work, but I have to remind myself my body needs a rest day. Of course, tomorrow is a rest day and Tuesday is school. So that's 3 in a row. That's what makes it harder to exercise again. Once I'm on a roll, I'm good. If I stop I get lazy and don't wanna!

Heather! Thanks im headed to CL now:D

AND i agree, when i hurt my knee and had to take a week off that turned into like 3 weeks... where i sparatically worked out. I find if i make sure to do SOMETHING everyday i stay addicted.. and look forward to it.

I just read some of the NSV on the 20's board. Can I just tell you ladies how frusterating it is to have lost 37 lbs and still not be down to a 22! I'm noticing my body changing, and my clothes fit better, but seriously! My aunt always said 10 lbs was the difference of a size for her. I've lost nearly 40 and I'm still in the same clothes. Ugh. It makes me wonder if I was really a delusional 26 squeezing myself into a 24?

Aww Heather, it will happen i think it took me about 35 before i saw a size difference... You will see it soon. Also try other brands.. i notice a size in one is super duper tight and in another super duper loose..

Hey Heather I also had to lose about 30 before I changed sizes. I think the with the bigger sized there is more than a 10 pound difference in size. I think once you get to the 16, 14, 12 ect that is where the 10 pounds a size comes into play...........Just what I have found.

Heather 40 pounds is great!! You are seriously on a roll. I bet your feeling great. Can't wait to see you on Friday I bet I will notice a difference for sure!!

Ok tired ladies going to bed. I want to snack but I drank to much Water and can't fit another thing inside me now!! My whole purpose in drinking water!! But now I will have to be up and down all night getting rid of this water............my crazy logic i know, i know.........

Not that I am wearing a 14 or 12..............LOL. Barely into a 16 this week.

Heather I have clothes for you girl!! YOur the RIGHT size for my stash!!

Tina is right it is like a 10 lb difference once you hit 16 hence why im irritated with clothes.. You are doing so great!

Good morning all - holy moley, 6 pages!!! Amazing. Heather I am so proud of you!! Keep it up girls!!

I was bad bad bad this weekend, so not logging it!!! Partied with my older son all weekend, he totally hung with all my NASCAR buddies which was weird, they are all like marines etc. and he is sorta goth . . . but they all got along great! There are about 5 families with grown kids who party with us, in their 20s or so . . and they hang with their parents because we are so much fun!! It was a blast, we even camped over after fireworks. But I was AWFUL!!! I mean, all that work to avoid carbs, and I'm like drinking huge glasses of orange juice? ? Eating chips? ?? Where was my mind?? I prepared - took along sliced cucumbers, Tribe hummus, etc. but it went uneaten, cause I was having what everyone else was having! Did not PB the whole time, thank goodness. And I was up walking at 5 again this morning so oh well! I got 11 miles in Saturday and will get in my 10 today and all week. Thankfully I am not weighing again until this Friday, LOL!

Have a great Monday all!

Riley

Riley, i bet you sure had fun though! This is why we got banded andnot rny so we can have these occasional fun days:D

Everyone raise your Water bottles, this is to a day of no snacking and making the RIGHT food choices:D