Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I agree with Candi. The band is only a tool the eating issues don't disappear overnight. I still struggle with making good food choices.............the band does help you not gain because you can't eat as much. BUT.......alot of the losing is willpower and effort...........

And funny you mention chips cause I so, so, so want some with the taco bell nacho sauce they make.........luckily I don't have any inthe house.

We are watching a movie here and I think I have the urge to snack, snack, snack...................just nothing around.

I am so tempted to head up to the store and get some......being 4th of July and all............but I know I will eat to many......

Sitting trying to distract myself..............

Tina go sit on ebay to distract:D Thats what ive been doing, buying new clothes:D You can really find some excellent deals there!!! I cant wait for my walk tonight and then fireworks.. or maybe fireworks first.. lol i dont know..

Im doing good with the food today, maybe i finally got some restriction??? Cause yesterday and today im doing better.

I REALLY want to make some Peanut Butter Cookies though and i found a recipe for 60 cals, i keep telling myself they are Protein if i have one im fine lol im bad girl.

B: Egg Beater Quiche 150cal

L: 1 c watermelon 46 cal

D: 2/3 c Spagetti Squash, 1/8 c red sauce, mushrooms and onions, 1/2 sausage link 1/3 piece toast (around 350 cals)

Hmm a lil low for the day maybe i shall get hmm yogurt;) we will see...

My band seems to be working better i dont really get hungry i hope this lasts i remember it afte rmy last fill but it was gone after my malibu vacation..

How i made the spagetti squash and even the hubby had 2nds and 3rds:D

Cut it into 4, Boiled some Water added fresh onion slices and garlic and a lil bit of butter. LITTERALLY a lil bit... 1 tsp or so...i used a knife.. Ok cover and boil for 20 min i also added some garlic salt and other seasonings.

When done the "spagetti" literally is already falling off the skin. It is soo easy! AND get this it tastes like spagetti..

The first time i made it was in the micro and it was not that easy to get it off the skin, and it was more crunchy... then i made some Tomato sauce to put a lil on and then ate that with the sausage.. prob my first favorite healthy meal...

Ok so for excersize i did the day one of c25k, i was able to do 2 miles in the 30 min that made me happy... we are gonna go for our walk in a while... Im ready to update my ticker.. so lets do this! OHHHH i find im full longer during the day when i drink the sugar free water additive stuff like CL.. anyone else find that. Cause i seriously wasnt hungry all day... The watermelon was tasty though:D

Spaghettie Squash is great. My daughter loves it..........funny cause I never tried it before. Didn't know about it.

Yea the CL and Water is sorta my salvation during the day. Keeps me full too..........I drink alot usually 120 ounces a day............keeps my from snacking.

Ok I snacking on rasberries. I guess it could be worse. I am getting ready to make tacos for my daughter but with soy taco meat instead for protien. I guess I will probably not eat the shell but just the insides.......

Getting ready for the 4th and fireworks out this way

Tina do a lettuce shell! Thats what i do when the tortillas are too many calories for my day:D AND its good!!!

Ok so i made the Cookies, and i ate one lol.. VERY GOOD and only 49 cals each!

1/2 c crunchy Peanut Butter

1/4 c Sugar (there would even be less calories if u do splenda!!!)

1/8 cup egg beaters

Mix them all and bake for almost 9 min.. at 350, just keep an eye on them:D They taste just like normal cookies but not as much FAT! Wonderful!!!:smile2: THE HUBS is even stealing them all.. Oh yeah it makes 12 cookies...

The first time i made Spag squash mike hattttted it.. this time he went back. Its such a nice alternative and whats nice is how lil cals it is!

Yea only make the small amnt, i actually made the recipe up but off of a larger cookie recipe:D We had 12 total, and there are 3 left, goodness.. they were liked lol. I only had 3 though so not so bad.. 150 cals.. and if you do splenda its even less!!!:smile2:

How is ur forth going tina??

DOing good!! Getting ready to go outside and watch the neighborhood fireworks in a bit...............maybe out to a late movie with my girl!!

Making tacos and cleaning up the house right now!!

Is Auds excited about fireworks? SHe is getting old enough now to enjoy it................

Im not sure, shes being a pill today. She opened the oven while i was cooking!!!!!!! (scared the crap out of me!)

We bought a lil family pack of fireworks that we are going to set off for her and some sparklers. I am sure she will think they are cool and fight us to want to touch them good thing we got the cheap kit so they wont last long lol...:smile2:

thanks, ladies, for your encouragement. I'm just frustrated because I feel like I'm doing all I can and it's just not working. so if this isn't working, what will?

I'm sure it will all work itself out eventually - my bodies just a little pissed at me for all these years of tortuing it.

Hope everybody is having a good 4th.

Candra it soo is working:D You look HOT!!! :smile2: Seriously.

So tonight is day 2 of her new bed and we had no issues going to bed she walked us in there climbed in we tucked her in and walked out, and she quietly went to sleep.... maybe i did this just in time??? Time will tell:D

As for her experience with the forth of july well.. mommy and daddy bought her some really cool 19.99 pack of fireworks, and we are the most UNCOOL people in the universe lol. We lit them only a couple she went oooh over but more just watched and then with the neighbors shes pointing babbling etc.. lol she liked their show wayyyy better. Then daddy did some sparklers and she said "lemme do it" ya right!

It was a nice forth relaxing:D Then wewatched some really cool fireworks show on tv lol.

Hope you all had fun!

Hey girls! Hope you all had a great 4th of July, we sure did! We're heading out in the morning for a week to the beach and will be back late next Sunday. Just wanted to remind ya so you didn't think I dropped off the face of the earth, lol!

Have a great rest of the weekend! :smile2:

Have fun Christine!!

Heather I have a friend who was in the same 5K as you!! Sounds like everyone had a blast. Impressive Heather!!

I am heading out to the River today with my daughter and friends. HOpefully no sunburn today. :-)

I ate 1400 calories yesterday cause I ate 3 tacos. I don't know why they were good and I was hungry but not a good choice!! But still the same weight this morning. Darn it without he tacos maybe down a bit more but its all good!! Getting back to serious food log this morning..............

Tina:) Have fun, Christine have fun!

Ok now Tina, 3 tacos oh well yummmy thankfully you didnt PB!!!

Girl log! IF you join us in posting on here it will keep you more on track, since weve been doing that i have gone down! Meaning... THE scale IS MOVING AGAIN! It took 9 days to get back to 188, after the fill i gained 4 lbs somehow... well i got back down and then down another lb:D I am gonna post daily:D It also keeps me more honest because i know you girls love me and would jump me if i ate a bunch of Sh*t.. lol What i do is keep a notepad and just put the date then the BLD and what i ate.. then i copy and paste to here.. Here is something else, I have noticed since i stoped turbo workouts im loosing again, so maybe with turbo workouts you need more cals???

We are going to the Sportsmans in roseville today, oh lucky me lol..

Have fun everyone!