Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

hi everyone

cant stay i got food posion from our work BBQ yesterday and ive been none stop throwing up...my boss sent me home and i slept from 10-1, then 1-4....sheesh...

Poor you Tamra I hope you feel better soon. Food poisoning is no fun!

Candra I say add salad to your meal and add more Protein and stick to the three times a day thing. It prepares you for what is to come (band):). Girl get your grub on because your body is holding on to the little you are feeding it now. I know I ate a lot of salad and broccoli.

Ncole, I unked my journal, but plan on starting again.

BTW is anyone having BM issues I find myself going every 5-6 days. Benefiber is not helping, suppository is not either. Help!:)

Benefiber every day for me!! I take about six a day right before I go to bed. Still sometimes I don't go everyday.

TMI i know I know.............if I drink hot tea or drink hot broth that helps alot too!! And if I take benefiber than drink something hot it solves the problem right away!!

I indulged in rasberries tonight. don't know what the damage is but oh they are so good................

getting food counter out.............I think I hit 1100-1200 depending on the rasberries...........

Thanks Tina, I feel bloated wth the benefiber.I'll try hot tea. I think rasberries are fine and so are blueberries.

Yea know maybe that is where the bloat is coming from with me too..........never thought about it I blamed all the Water I drink..........hmm

Edited by swrktp

Hey girls! What a fun, long day...Sophie and I had a playdate at Candi's house with her adorable kiddos Abbey and Tyler. They had a great time swimming in the backyard and playing toys. We even had Soph take a pic of the 2 of us in the backyard so you guys can check it out when Candi puts it on here. She's looking HOT and has changed so much since our last playdate just a month ago or less!!! HOT MAMA!

Okay, here's my food and exercise log for the day:

b-8 oz hot cocoa

l- string cheese and 1 oz almonds

d-oriental chx salad @ Applebees

WORKOUT: 15 minute arms video with 8 lbs weights and bike 45 minutes

NICOLE! I was saying Happy Friday because lots of people have work off today for the 4th of July holiday. It's our Friday today (Thursday) and now Bri is off work for the next 10 days and I'm so happy to have him around for so long!

Good Friday Morn Ladies!

Hope you all have some kind of time off to rest and regroup thru the holiday from working so hard!

It looks like we should do next Friday for lunch, perhaps to switch ea month (did Thursday in June) so we get to see everyone! Friday, July 10th, best time, 11:00 (beats most lunch crowds) or 12:00 or 1:00 and where...Mimi's?

I have down Candra, Candi, Nicole, Pam, Reggie (get to meet you before u disappear, lol) Sweet Ti (Tina-hehe) and me(Donna). Anyone else? Tamra? Riley? Rosie?

By the way, did you see THIS thread has over....25,000 views? Wow, talk about be careful what we say, lol. :)

Morning all!! Hmm lurkers that will change what we all put out there for sure.

Love to see the picures Candi

I am cleaning house than headed out to the gym and maybe a movie later today. Nothing to exciting going on.

Stressful week at work so I am chilaxting as my daughter would say!!

Good Morning all, time for true confessionsl I am about to cheat but before you judge me please note that I am exhausted, my eyes are swollen & tearing and I just can't help myself at this juncture! My husband is my accomplice too. He is on his way to walgreens for excedrine extra strength gel caps with all the CAFFEINE I can possibly take.

I have had this headache for a few days now and I'm hitting a breaking point. It's not bad enough to subject myself to a 3 hour wait in the kaiser E.R. for an injection but bad enough to cheat. I am not suppose to take more than 2 maxalt in a 24 hour period and I've already taken 3 since yesterday afternoon - been up since 3:45 am - actually walked the block at that ungodly hour just hoping the fresh air & blood circulation would help but.... NOT!

So here I am patiently waiting for my drugs LOL

Yesterdays food:

B: 2 poached eggs 2 thin slices uncured bacon

L: FAST FOOD! 2 pices grilled chicken from KFC

Nothing else because I was feelin nausiated from the stupid pain in my left temple & eye!

wondering if all the ibuprofin, maxalt & excedrine have anything to do with the stalled weight loss?

Time to catch up on all the posts I missed yesterday!

Sorry Candra hope you feel better soon. Doesn't look like a big cheat to me though...........you still went for the grilled chicken.< /p>

I hate Migraines I get them too!! The Blood pressure medication they have me on now is actually for migraines too so I haven't had on in awhile............but I am knocked out for day too when I get one.

Relax, no guilt!! And yea your body is going through trauma I think that would slow weight loss down.....

down another pound this morning. I guess your right Reggie rasberries are ok!! LOL. I ate the whole little carton last night!! My band is tight this morning so I am waiting a bit to eat...........

Morning ladies,

Candra oh headaches are no fun. Have you tried peppermint tea? relaxing bath?

I'm off to walk the lake this morning and get a mani/pedi. Tomorrow we have a family bbq so I'm bringing chinken and salad. Hopefully I'll be good.

Donna, yes I'm looking forward to the long weekend, so much stress at work. Hope you all have one too?

Nicole it's friday...sending good thoughts your way.

till later...

Candra, you go girl take all the Excedrin you need! I totally understand! You aren't banded yet so you are good, even after banded if this happens, oh well get the gell caps and take them, its better to take a stupid gell that wont stay in your lil stomach then be miserable for a couple days! Also the grilled chicken from KFC is soooooooo low in cals its amazing.:eek:

Tina: i think the stalkers are us.. i know each day i view our thread several times... now look how LONG ago we started the thread.. 6 or 7 months... Of course strangers look for guidance but when they see our gibberish i think they would get bored:D

Reggie, why dont you start posting your food menu for the day like the rest of us, then you will find youself journaling and NOT even realizing it:D I like it cause it also gives me food ideas!:blink: But it also shows me i need more Fluid cause i can eat more then everyone:(

Chris and Candra glad you girls had fun. I miss playdates too bad you all live so far. Audrey is going on 19 months with no friends i feel hoooorible. But mike says its not my fault we moved to a boring town with no moms lol.

Tamra: I hope your feeling better!!!!

Donna your such a lil planner:D Just like me:D It gets me in trouble, like right now im sitting here on LBT and on oodle looking for apartments.. Seeing how much i need to save as fast as possible:D Lookin like ouch 3k. We have that in our savings... but should i really yank it out, i like having a growing savings:(

NOW Elie could call any moment (hint to the spirits around me to tell him to call sooner then later) and i hope its SOON cause im getting sick of this waiting game. Don't these employers realize we aren't living our life.. we are sitting around waiting and waiting.

Update on us btw mike is doing a lot better, his jealousy has calmed he even let me go out with friends to get this a club! I got to get my groove on something i havent done in oh 3 yrs, id have to say its much harder in slacks and a tshirt lol. But its no longer as fun as it used to be, i like to just watch the people:) He is now walking with me again every nite.:smile2: And getting better about shutting his trap on what i make! Also while i was gone with my friends i came home to a spotless house.. i guess you dont realize what they do for you when your constanlty irritated...

Audrey is STILL asleep and its 11am, i think i should wake the butt.. what would cause her to sleep soooooooooooo long??? any ideas? Yesterday i was relieved, now im worried.. we are goin shoppin for a tot bed here eventually:(

Ok well lift up your jellos and water:) "here is to a day of lots of Water, good food choices, no snacking, and fun excersize in 100 deg heat lol"

Jess: i am sure you are going to do great:D Just eat your chicken salad, what i found i had to do to not eat the crap at bbqs is stay away from it. I know my issue was the snacking before the dinner lol.. well just go do something else, i know easier said then done, but seriously eat bfast or something right before and then go play with your kid (if you got one?????) or sit and talk with fam.. Keep telling yourself the 1000 cal snack will be sitting there still at dinner time.. so then you can have it then... (you wont eat as much)

Good Luck NIcole!! Let us know what happens. Glad Mike has come around. He doesn't want to lose you and that is HUGE he let you go out...........means he put your needs above his a very good sign I would say!! And yea I use to club alot in college and the last time I went it wasn't as fun as I remembered!! But I am 38 and OLD!!! LOL.

Have a fun weekend everyone!! So glad I have till Tuesday off!!

Well I ate 16 wheat thins and just PB'd first time in days. I have been eating much less and doing great this week!! But last night I did the same thing and was fine. I think the band is just tight this morning. It was only a little problem I started to cough and realized everything was coming up.......didn't see that coming. So ok 8 wheat thins next time even though the box say I CAN have 16 for 140. Moderation Tina, Moderation...........

I definetely have some restriction with this fill but I fill like with just a bit more I would be at the sweet spot.........not quite there but close, very close