Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey ladies,

wow 4 pages but I'm up to date! ok so here's my day.

This morning I was at goal according to my scale. anyway, I did 50 min on my elliptical, almost late for work.

b-atkins shake

L-1/2 cup of chicken salad

drank Water all the way until 2pm.

OMG, the traffic leaving SF was horrid today so I didn't have time to go home before the group meeting. I weighed in at 191.4 (1.4+) of course Bev wrote down 192 lbs. but oh well. She said I'm sure if you weighed in this morning you would be at goal. So I'm thinking I'll go next week just for a weigh in once I'm down a few more pounds to make sure.

Candra I missed you this evening, maybe next time.

I'm unable to join you all for lunch during the week, so maybe if you all ever pick a weekend I'm there.

Oh the Big Franks are good. I don't know about the seitan. the Vegetable steak have to be made in a stir fry or stew I found them sorta dry..........but for goodness sake thet protien count is so high and the fat so low.

Robin said no garden burger products. But maybe you know something I don't. I LOVE gardenburger so I was sad. I also love morning star stripples but they are in the bad category. ALso the sausage links are good but alas bad.

The Quorn chicken I haven't tried yet. I saw the ribs at whole foods though. Just didn't pick them up. So they are bad. I will have to check the label again. Darn.

I find more stuff all the time but lately haven't been able to research much. The other thing is just a second will go get it.............tempah.

Ok the worthing stuff has wheat gluten I just checked.

ANd you know I think if I did eat meat I would like bacon it smells so great and pastrami!!! Ah I used to work at Subway all through high school and college and LOVED tasting the bacon and pastrami...........

I am getting hungry my friend.............

ok. Sorry I was gone fishing and walking and eating:D

my menu...

B: 1 egg and 1 laughing cow cheese 105cal

L: 1 egg 1/2 tbsp mayo 1/2 tbsp mustard 1/2 tbsp relish 10 crackers 300 cal

S: 4 grahm sticks 40 cal

D: 5 shrimp 1/2 cup lettuce and about 10 chips. VERRRRY YUmmy.... not a clue about the cals but i didnt have dressing and the shrimp were just grilled...

OK and on the job front, the guy said an offer will be comming down the line by fri at the latest.. so we will see.

Oh and excersize i just walked for an hour and now im going dancing....

Christine be careful you dont wanna over do it.. i did that, and i stoped loosing.. its when i stopped over doing it that i lost again... :redface:

I think I did okay, Nicole. I just have a hard time counting "having fun swimming" as real exercise, you know? I'm sure it was probably enough exercise but just in case....

So I did my arms video and then 30 minutes on the bike. Nothing too turbo, but a real, official workout. I better be at my frickin' mini-goal before I go on vacation!

there is such a thing as too much exercise............ah Nicole you have made my day!!! LOL.

Lol no tina im serious. Your body goes into shock just like if you eat to little. Our bodies are crazy i know.

I learned this remember when id work out at the gym for 1.5 hrs and then go biking then do our nightly walk before bed?? My trainer said the reason i wasnt loosing numbers but inches was because of over doing it.

So i had an interesting nite, i went to a club i havent done that in oh... 3 yrs? A good friend wanted me to go so i did.. i danced with the underages lol, those girls really need to be more careful, but ok dang that is a workout!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sore!

nite girls!

I know. It has been a week and I am holding at 2.5 down since the last fill. Hope to kick up the exercise this weekend since I have some time off.

Ok back to court this morning. Good thing I replaced my court clothes last week or else I would have to go in the stuff that is to big!! Good timing!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!

Have a better day in court today Tina! You should get out earlier today anyways . . .

I was down 4 since the fill, a couple of days ago, but I am back up 2 now so down 2 total. That's not bad for a week, but it IS bad for the week right after a fill! Oh well, I started feeling the restriction just a day and a half ago so if I can lose 2 a week for the next 3 weeks I will be thrilled.

OK NSV to report girls! I have, through my clothing exchange, 2 pairs of Gloria Vanderbilts, a size 16 denim crop and a size 14 khaki denim straight leg. The size 14s are my "motivation" jeans because I look at the back of them and say oh my god these are SO tiny, when my ass fits in those I will be SO happy! So I have the 16 crops out this morning - 16s are too big in other brands, but you know how small the GVs run - and I pull on the 16 crops, and - too big! OK I thought, I must be bewteen sizes . . . just for kicks I'm going to pull on the motivational size 14 tiny-ass jeans to see how far I can pull them up - was suprised to get them all of the way up my thighs! Then all the way - and they zipped right up! SO thrilled! So went to the closet for the smallest hawiian shirt I could find (traditional friday office wear here, and since tomorrow is a holiday today is friday LOL), and I'm swimming in it!!!

I actually like my ass in these jeans - and it has been a LONG TIME since I've said that!! Now THIS is motivating!!

Did my 4 miles before work, on 4.8 now so I gotta get out there and deliver some stuff around the county complex.

You guys all have cute pics, I want a new one.

Riley that's so awesome! Why don't you take a pic of that cute little ass and make THAT your new profile pic? heehee...

Happy FRIDAY everyone!

How I get in 10 miles a day

Yes, it takes hours, and who has hours? Here is how I do it: I get up at 5 (I am a morning person) and I walk or walk/jog 4 miles before I get ready to go to work. This takes me 1 hour (it used to take me 1 hour 40 minutes!) I have to be at work by 7:30, which is why I have to get up so early. I am absolutely addicted to my morning walk! I do it early on weekends, too. It is my time for me, it is how I wake up and start my day, and I just hate it when people try to talk to me while I'm out walking at 5:30 am! Honestly, that is how I started jogging . . too many morning walkers trying to walk and talk with me, so I would start jogging away! I'm such a bitch about it. Sheez Riley . . .

So I get to work at 7:30, by 8 o'clock I am on my first walk. I am not kidding! The County campus is huge, and when I started this while process in November I started going around the cubicles in all of the divisions to ask folks if they had things to be hand-delivered - to the Board of Supes, to County Counsel (2 offices), to Dept. of Public Works, etc. Some of the divisions have now set up baskets for stuff to be delivered, knowing that I will come by 3 times a day and pick it up - they just put a sticky on it with where it goes. I will also take their personal mail down to the mailbox, as long as it's got a stamp on it. I thought at first that my bosses would frown on this practice - I get paid WAY too much to be playing courier to clerical staff - but instead, just the opposite has been true: I am seen as a total team player, appreciative of support staff, and always willing to help out. I have made new friends all over the county campus, which has really helped out doing my job because I have to coordinate across departments. It is one of the best things I have ever done, professionally speaking. Go figure! The County is paying me to excercise! I get just under 4 miles in per day doing that alone. It does not work on most Tuesdays because I am in Board of Supes all day, but they take LONG breaks and I pretty much walk whenever they break, hitting all of the baskets because these folks depend on my now!

Evenings I enjoy a lovely walk along the creek, or a hike with a friend or friends (MUCH more social in the evenings!) or (like tonight) gym and Water aerobics. I love summer because I CAN get out after work - and now that I have the energy, I do! I used to come home and go to sleep . . . If I am really desperate or it's dark and it is raining out or whatever I will get on my Gazelle but I have to be pretty desperate for that! And I have to remove all of the clothes hanging off of it, LOL.

That's how I get in my 10 miles a day. Lucky me I have a job that lets me do that! And an excercise addiction - but that's not really luck, that's a whole lot of prayer :tongue2:

LOL Christine, good idea!!! Pretty weird if I go around here asking folks to take THAT picture on a departmental camera for me, LOL

Morning all,

I'm working from home today so I have more time to be online...LOL

Sounds like we all have our exercise down or know what we need to do as in my case. I still struggle when it's time to get up and hit the elliptical.

Oh I forgot to mention that last night at rich group meeting there was a girl there getting the sleeve. So KP is now offering the sleeve as well.

think healthy thoughts today!

Good Morning girls!!!

I have the best baby in the universe and i guess sometimes hubby lol.

Well i went out last night with some old friends and came home around 2 got on here and went to bed at 3. WELL mike was up when i got home to make sure i was ok... and then auds was still asleep.. WELL At 10 am she was STILL asleep, when mike woke up he shut the door so i wouldnt wake up.. but i was already up from the heat.. But needless to say my child for being up 2 hours later then normal tickeled me pink!

Riley you are amazing, i get soo bored walking, and i couldnt do it like that, you must be jogging awfully fast btw.. to get in 4 miles in one hour that is 15 min miles, im still at a 20 min mile.. but im stuck on walking.. since i hurt myself i dont wanna do it again.

Also i bet if you tried on 12s youd be in them! Seriously.

Christine you have me all confused right now... you said Happy Friday so im like is it FRI.. mikes all nope its thurs that confused the crud outa me, did i miss something?