Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Donna how much have you lost now? Wow July 6 is Monday!! Yea. I hope you get your fill!! Yea. And yea you need a picture my friend.

Riley you be rude. I can't imagine that............really. I did go talk the girl who had RNY at our office last week. She has lost 164 pound in 15 months. Looking good. I let her know what was going on with me and we are gonna go out to lunch sometime. She has told everyone and has your attitude like if they say anything they better watch out. She told me I feel so good that I don't care what people say to me..............but fun talking to her. She works in another office so I only see her every 3-4 months. She looks so different now!!

No, Donna, I can't do Thursday - I have to pick up my Niece after Summer School at 12:45 in Marin. The only days that really work for me are Tues, Fri, Sat & Sun. I really had to hustle to get a stand in for me for last Thursday. I could possibly do a Wednesday, my neighbor has Wednesdays off. Any chance we could all get together on a Saturday for an activity... Everybody off work and it's not about food (only because I'm cursing every bite right now!)

Candi - I like your words of wisdom "it does not control me, I control it" I just might put that on the fridge. However, I'm not going over my calories and really have no desire to eat much more right now - just can't get these last little 4.3lbs off now. Enjoy your movie!

Chris - have a great time at the beach - I love that you are so active - gives me hope that I do will have as much energy when I get "healthy".

Nicole - keepin my fingers crossed for Mike!

Tamra - I haven't told ANYBODY with the exception of my husband and the internet world here. I have a fear of failure so that's my reason - don't want people laughing at me for doing something so drastic as WLS just to stay fat or regain the weight. That's my personal insecurity. It's up to you as to who you trust with your private info and feelings.

Hi Pam - I think it's very important for you to understand that I dont want to walk for me! LOL I pray that the "addiction" & "enjoyment" of it all kicks in for me the way it has for Riley and Chris. Truthfully, they are the reason I do it. Trying to keep up the the Jones', so to speak (thanks ladies). Have you tried gettin on the bike & reading like Chris & Heather do? or better yet, get your tiny a$$ in that pool with your new little bathing suit & swim some laps - best exercise in the world and keeps you cool. If there weren't so many old ladies in the pool at my gym blocking all the lanes I'd do that!

Tina, congrats on the weight loss while snacking on carbs - I'm jealous! Hope you have an easier day at work today! gotta up that bike ride today by about 15 minutes :P

Stressing off the C25K workout today - hope I do as well today as I did on Monday! It's the exact same routine today so It should be ok. I don't really know if I'm doing it right - I do the brisk walking part at 3 mph & the jog at 3.5 mph - not very fast but I think as long as I'm breaking a sweat (which i definately am) it's all good.

Hi Ladies...

Tina...since my last appt, I have lost 7 (maybe 1 more) since 5/26. Have kicked up the exercise - Wii Active + 30 min Bike, and make sure getting 'enough' sleep & working the meals!

So hopefully I have earned my next fill!

Just a thought, what if we post our names, then days next week available, will take a look at them for the best day?

Donna - Thurs, Fri, or Sat (but not to early, lol) :P

Morning Donna woman!!

Candra LOL, my attitude wears thin in a very short amount of time around here . . . . but Tina's co-worker is totally right, I feel so good that I don't give a crap what people say! There are like 4 of us here in my (big) department that are in the Kaiser bariatric surgery group, I am the only bandster but no one is making it a secret. Office mates see us excercising all the darned time, every single day, so it's clear that we are healthier and happier!! Who cares what they say? That's just me tho . . . most folks are not as "out there" as I am with what they have done to themselves.

Donna you are funny! thanks for the compliment. We will really have to meet one day soon. When is the next luncheon folks?

Nicole I wish Mike the best and hope he gets the job.

Candra your meal plan is superb you go girl, you keep it up like that you won't need the band.

Tina how is it going girlfriend?

Chris you are doing great girl I wish I had the energy that you and Riley exert daily. Do you take a break?lol. You go!!

Candi, we miss you too!

HEY LADIES Friday lunch works for me:-)

Edited by reggie71

We still havent heard anything cant these cfos take just some time out of their early afternoon to make a promised call so people can do something with their day! HOW RUDE!:redface:

Ok so im gonna try to make whatever day you guys get together...

BUT i cant do SAT cause remmeber i have that wild tree party on saturday!!!Id love EVERYONE to come, their food is soo good for us, its all low in cal, and no preservatives or crap in it. Its a lot of seasonings.:biggrin:

I hope you guys can make it!:wink5:

Way to go Donna! Losing weight, feeling great!

Reggie, my meal plan looks good on paper but apparently, not good enough for my belly! In a rut but I know that if I stick with it it will work itself out eventually.

Riley, I hope that when I'm banded, down about 40lbs and feeling good that I can adopt that attitude of yours. Simply can't handle the pressure to do well yet.

Candra - Tuesday, Poss Wednesday, Firday & Saturday

Sounds good to me;)

Just one thing, hmm my inlaws and sil is coming... and are very judgemental so they do not know i had surgery.. so if possible if we could just say loosing weight rather then lap band that would be great, otherwise boy will i have hell to pay......

And after the party we can all go for a walk:D

Also once the judging inlaws leave lol i dont care talking about surgery:D Everyone else i believe knows:D

OHHHH i didnt tell you guys, i hit my first "easy way out" and guess what it was from a good friend! It was on a board and i posted how ive lost weight she felt the need to post, "how is that lap band surgery going" I was floored! I wrote back and said its EASIER to loose weight before i got it then after, because THAT IS THE TRUTH! Not sure if anyone else feels that way but loosing the weight pre band was easy to me...

This is why i am not telling most people i know, they are soo mean to me. I already have issues of people not recognizing my weight loss efforts, and then throw that in and it hurts my feelings:(

Hi PnkPassion, I see you ! Ladies, my friend from Virginia has finally stopped by to see us - say Hi Her surgery date is the 17th whoo hoo

lmao..your to cute...you told me to stop by, so here I am.. :redface:

Hi Everyone...im Jessika

Jessika, we LOVE to have people join us. The more the merrier - it helps to keep each other motivated and to bounce Ideas of one another is certain situations. Come visit always