Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Wow my chatty cathys!!!

Well we are back from Oregon, it is beautiful there, glad i got to see dad. Ate a salad a day lol. Only thing i think that kept me at the same weight.

GOod to know about crystal lite, thats ALL i drink lately i think ill go back to Water now!!! Well i actually drink the store brand.. It says Calories 0 Tot Fat 0 Cholesterol 0 Sodium 10mg but 0% Carbs 0% and 0 g Protein 0%

So it does have sodium... so that could be whats holding me up, so im gonna start doing waterbottles again for awhile..

TINA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And enjoy whatever you want, thats why we got the band girl! Sorry it didnt feel to hot.. next year :wink: try the frozen yogrut instead..... I havent tried icecream but frozen yogurt works fine.

Ive been stressed lately cause im only down 10 lbs since my fill 6 weeks ago now.. Thats a long time. I did great in the first 3 weeks then went to matts wedding and lost all my restriction.

So my goal is to hit 189 this week.. well from now till fill... im now a loose 12.. so we will see. Clearly im loosing somewhere..

Well girls i hope all of you make it thru these job losses... You are all the best!

Mike has had a lot of rejection letters lately and even more interviews, one this week said out of 200 candidates he was in the top 20 for the phone interview, well he didnt make it to the top 5. My goodness.. this is killin me.

Well i gotta go to bed ill get on tomorrow again:D

Hugs girls!

I will be at the support meeting on the 27th.

Candra - I will call you when I am leaving Richmond on the 25th so I can get directions to pick up the exercise bike.

Happy Belated Birthday Tina - I agree, it is okay to have a treat once in a while - I did not get banded to be totally deprived the rest of my life. My goal is to not have to have losing weight be the main focus of my life -

I am off tomorrow and Monday - kid school stuff. Next week is my daughter's last week of school.

My sugar free Hawaiian Punch shows it has 1 g carb per packet - and 5 mg sodium. I have 2 a day and 2 plain bottles of Water a day. Maybe I need to switch to just plain water all day for a few days and see what happens.

Part of me is looking forward to my appt in Richmond on the 25th and part of me is dreading it. Mabye it is the wake up call I need.

I have only lost 2.5 pounds since my fill three weeks ago today Nicole so your doing great!! I am also trying the Water only thing the next week just to see if that is what is preventing the faster weight loss..............I drink like 120 ounces of crystal light a day. Probably to much. Gonna drink the same amount of liquids but just water and see what happens. Pre op I also had to give up the crystral light for a few weeks so I could get my CM appointment and if I remember it worked!! ALso always do it before my appointments so I think I am gonna try to start liking water better.............

Ok I have been up since 4am sick to my stomach this morning. Sersiously has to be the ice cream since everything else I eat is the same ole same ole...........I guess my stomach doesn't know what to do with all the sugar..............is that lap band dumping!! LOL. I don't know but not fun............

Hi again ladies! Tina...have u had any milk or dairy products? Could it be ur body reacting to it? Sorry on the day after your birthday. Keeping you and Heather in mind these next couple of days! How is everyone else doing? Candra...the appt on the 25th is @ 9:00, can u come any earlier? Not sure how long our ladies will be in the appt, but want to see u too! Perhaps meet for a liquid lunch? (The ladies will just be filled...) Donna

Donna, I'm working on switching my days around so I can be free all day the 25th - don't think it will be a problem - charging my camera battery as we speak - LOL

Yeah Candra! We will hang! Realizing I need to head back by 2-2:30 at the latest. It is gonna be a great group time...i.e. if we get to go in! LOL Will bring camera too!

Reggie will you be going..if can just for 'class' Please?

Great Group o' Girls! :wink:

Tina, you know whats funny is pre band all i drank was Water, but ONLY water bottles.. I liked the flavor stuff cause i saved a lot of money lol.

So im gonna try the 5 day pouch test.. i want some restriction back, girls i can eat anything, and i can eat up to 2 cups.. only know that cause i was able to have 1.5 cups of salad and some bread.. way too much. I did salad my whole trip though so i didn't gain, but i didn't loose either.

Oh my garsh, im so bad at taking my vits that the 6 left went bad! They turned black! Go figure. I think im gonna switch to a swallow so i can remember more often:D

Ok i better get dressed and get my butt to the store or ill never go lol..

ttyl

Nicole - what Vitamins are you taking that can turn black if you don't take them? yuck.

Tina - maybe you have a virus? Ice cream doesn't cause me any problems - unfortunately.

I wish I was going to Pinole on the 25th. My appointment in Richmond is at 2:30 so I am leaving work at 11:30. I hate to weigh in the afternoon.

I was taking the Flintstones, whats weired is on the container it says till 3/10 for when they expire. But mine had black spots all over them reminded me of mold, so i wouldnt eat them.

Today i bought more viactive some of the Calcium (i eat that daily) and then they have a multi Vitamin so i got that one too... my prob is having to take them separate.. lol makes me forget the flintstone.. I think ill put one by the bed.

Went shoppin today spent 89 not sure on what, i hate that!

Oh some of u know i started teh 5 day diet thing we have, Ive done really well so far... and there was cake tasting at wally and mike and auds had it i was good and said no. Now if i wasnt doing this lil detox diet i probably woulda said sure. So glad I am doing it:D

Ok....does anyone else do this....I have done this a few times....I start loosing again and feeling good and trhen I eat bad....what the hell!!!!!!

candy, you are normal. I haven't eaten badly lately because I'm still loosing but I cheat on Protein sometimes.

Tina- Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Ok Ladies what did you take for Constipation. I'm in my fourth week please help I have a headache :sad: seriously. I have MOM should I take it. I don't have metamucil.

Candi--it's called self sabotage...I've been kinda doing it too. In the last 2 weeks we've had Soph's bday, my bday and our anniversary so there have been a few times where I've splurged, eaten a little too much, eaten naughty stuff, etc. You can start a fresh day tomorrow. Let's do it together!!! We should text each other throughout the day with what we've eaten--the bad AND the good!

Nicole--are you doing the 5 day plateau buster diet? What day are you on?

Looking forward to getting a fill on Thursday!

Reggie, my Dr said that I could take stool softeners as needed and that worked for me. It got so bad 1 week post-op that I had to use a glycerin suppository, but now I just take 2 stool softeners when it gets bad. (I've only had to do it a few times though).

We're going to San Francisco tomorrow for an overnighter. Bri's work is taking us all to a comedy club to see Jamie Kennedy. Bri and I are gonna take a little cruise together in the bay under the bridges and have a nice dinner before the show. I'm gonna be a good girl and make myself very proud while on a little vacation!