Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok it sounds like Thursday the majority can go, so where do you guys wanna go and what time. Tina i know ur on a schedule, so you let us know what works:D

I would say next week Chris, BUT then wed have 2 weeks of activities i cant do that. Cause in 2 weeks ladies most of us get a filler up!

How is everyones old fill workin out? Feel full for 4-6 hrs?? Eating 1/4? Loosing 1-2 lbs a week?

Mine is doing well i can eat the 1/4 Protein and the serving sizes and survive about 4 hrs.. if i eat 1/3 i survive a hecka lot longer. I have been doing bfast really early and only a small lunch then dinner. I am still loosing 1-2 lbs despite i had chinese 3 times last week...... yea i was still a good girl, my biggest thing i do is the small plates it helps. And then take one piece of chicken from what you want instead of a scoop... I finally never feel STUFFED..:grouphug: But if i want i can eat more, so im looking forward to that being stopped.

Hope all is well see most of you thurs, candra how old is the nephew we are all used to youngins..

I can meet up I have an appointment at 3pm in Citrus Heights so I will just head out after we eat...............

I am doing ok with my fill. Lost 2 pounds last week. It has loosened up I can tell but it still gives me some restriction. I know the restriction is there because certain foods make me sick really quick But, some foods I can eat and eat........like crackers darn it!! I ate to many yesterday and felt like I had no restriction. (I can't buy crackers again!! ). The healthy stuff gives me problems............

So I got off track yesterday starting again today. I hope I don't gain the two pounds I lost back over the crackers. At this slow rate every pound is considered a miracle!! LOL

My take on it is the band could be tighter for sure. But it is also better than it was during bandster hell!! I think I am on middle ground right not............not as loose as before but definetely not tight enough yet.

Oh I can easily do 3/4 a cup of most things............probably up to a cup to be honest!! I am 3/4 willpower and 1/4 banded!! LOL

Good Morning:D

Oh yes i know the cracker one.. It is horrible, but i do have crackers every day for lunch since mom took the toaster, but now i bought myself a new toaster lol.

But, one cracker i CAN NOT have in the house is CHEEZE ITS! Oh my goodness!!!! I can eat those things RIGHT up! I also do not buy any sweets. My hubby is lucky thouhg i do still buy Pepsi, but hes lucky cause I never was a soda drinker so it doesn't effect me.

Audrey i dont think likes this no food in the house life though.. so for Snacks i buy her watermelon..(thats my "snack" item too.... and i buy her the 60 cal string cheese.) I did buy some flip sides but i try the will power thing but still they are only 14 c a cracker..

OK So Thursday it is!!!:thumbup: Should we do 12 or 1? What other restaurants are in the area???

Tina good job on the 2 lbs:D

I'm not sure if it's that my fill is not working for me, or that I am not working for m fill . . probably more of the latter. I am not controlling my head hunger. I eat until I get a stop signal (feels like I am on the beginning of stuck), which is wilidly different depending on what I am eating, what time of day it is, whether I am upset, if I am talking while eating, etc. etc. Sometimes I get a full signal after 2-3 tiny bites (like on meat or firm tofu) and I say to myself, oh no that CAN'T be right, I am nowhere near 1/4 cup and I know I can eat a cup plus, so I eat more and . . it's PB time again! Then I am still hungry and hour later, so I am snacking way too much. Other times, I eat and eat and eat and I do not get a full signal because everything is going right through the band (like salad, tunafish, scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon, sunflower seeds, most vegies). So I am thinking that I DO need to be a little tighter so less slips through.

Was almost to one-derland, now have gained a few back (not changing my ticker tho!) Hopefully it is just Water (got a monthly visitor yesterday) and I will be there by week's end.

Best ladies!!

I am right there with you. I almost PBd on banana this morning - now how is that possible. Well, I apparently didn't chew well enough and ate it too fast and I ate the whole banana. I am hoping to get a hold of my head hunger as I am on an emotional roller coaster and I want to get off. :thumbup:

Who else besides me is going on Thursday for lunch?

yum, banana sounds so good right now!!! Not eating them cause of carbs, I miss SO many fruits because of the stupid carbs! Oh well berries I get, and they are my favorite. But oh, banana . . yum . . it was the first "food" I ate after surgery, 1/5th of it and I was full! Oh I SO miss those days :thumbup:

Head hunger sucks, sometimes this whole thing just sucks I hope I am only feeling this way because of little monthly visitor, but have been feeling blue since Friday and it does not seem to be going away! No reason for it, just sick and tired of not medicating my feelings with food. Feel fine physically, so that's all good . . . and a lot of it seems to stem from my inability to lose when I am working my butt off, so I'm off the scale for a while.

Hope you feel better too!!

I am there with you all. Everything you write sounds way to familiar!!

I am up two pounds today so my indulgences yesterday did me in. How can my body be so unstable. Up and down when I go over 1000 calories. Not changing my ticker either case it will probably go back again.

Just with all the effort I should weigh less than I do.

I get the PB'ing thing. I can get it with a couple of bites. But than the next meal or day I can eat anything and over 1 cup. It feels chaotic...........

Ah bad day at work they are laying people off like crazy!!

jeez the economy is supposed to be looking up not getting worse!!!

Tina i understand i was just telling reggie how my band has came undone and is floating in me.. its nuts

Ok ladies tomorrow is the day we plan to get together.

Where should we eat. It has been mentioned that some of us are tired of Mimi's and want to try something new this time.

We could try a new resterant in Natomas or something else.

Panera, BJ's, Qdoba................help me out here there has to be more resterants in the area. Where do we go we need to decide.

Suggestions, ideas.................lets make a decision tonight.

Who is coming by the way!! Pam, Tina, Nicole, Heather...........I think Chris..........Candy? Reggie?

Candra can't make it this time and I think Sheena can't either. Donna?

Updates ladies and than pick a place and I will be there!! Oh and a time would be great!!

I have a 11am homevisit in Natomas and than a 3:30 in citrus heights.

Edited by swrktp

I will SO miss you girls tomorrow! But I will be there in spirit, and I will see you all in 2 weeks - YAY! Tina, SO ready for that fill now!!!

Not understanding why I am not losing . . . this is crazy! It has to be Water weight, but drinking lots of water is supposed to flush that out, and it's NOT! I swear, I am gaining on water!! Time to cut out the sodium again too, I'm sure . . this is TOO crazy.

I am getting my gair cut Friday morning, my one-derland gift to myself! In an A-line, I am SO excited (!)

I am gaining on Water too!! LOL.

I got stuck on a piece of bread today............ah had to pace a bit.........good grief I was with all my work friends............no bread, not even toasted anymore!! I thought toasted was ok...........

No bread for me, not toasted not raw anything. If I started I would never, ever stop - and I am SURE I would get stuck!! Thank God. I can tolerate very very little wheat, so starting would really really be bad and I just would not stop. GOD bread sounds good right now :-)

Tina we are having layoffs right now here, too, county government really sucks right about now. I hate the stress!