Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey ladies

I can do either but prefer Friday since I don't work. If Thursday I can't stay as long..............but I am open so just let me know ok!!

Can we go somewhere with Soup and salad stuff. I am still having a hard time eating certain things and need stuff I know I won't PB on (salads...my bad I know!! ) that is my only request.

Nicole tell them you have an appointment and try to get first on the list..........

Tina how often are you PBing??? Doesnt sound good. I can eat anything and when i say that i mean it.. I dont get stuck and i can eat up to about 3/4 cup total food at a sitting. I still get full on 1/4 Protein but i do have vegies and my grain.

I am worried about you getting pbing often, i still havent pbed, just gotten stuck after my wonderful fill last time..

Im planning on emailing dr baggs the mondya of and asking how long it will take and tell him i have somewhere in sac to be by 2. We will see. I hope he works with me cause if mike doesnt find a job in sac ill prob loose my insurance, right now they dont know i live outside of insured lines..

Thursday is the only day that works for me. If you guys end up meeting up Friday I'll just try to make it next time.

Thursday works for me - what time are we planning on meeting? I have to pick my daughter up in Elk Grove at 3:30. Where? I thought I wasn't having problems PBing and lo and behold I had a problem today at lunch. I had half a piece of whole wheat flat out bread and a thin piece of deli turkey with mustard. Everything was going fine and then I had about two bites left and got that awful feeling that something was going to come back up. Maybe I was just full, but I think it was the flat out bread. No more of that for me.

Shucks I can't make it either day!!! Oh well I will see you ladies on the 25th :-)

Word to the wise: Do NOT eat if you are really upset! I went home for lunch today, cut my little tiny bits of turkey up, then got mad at both my teenage son AND my neighbor at the same time, so I was really pissed as I ate that damned turkey . . and spent the next 20 minutes over the sink, in MAJOR PAIN! PBing until it was coming out my nose, it was SO BAD!!! over and over and over, I could not dislodge it. And I had not done it for days and days, I thought that all the restriction was gone! It was an adolph's afternoon! Now it feels all raw and I am having slushies made with ice and unsweetened almond milk - it HURTS! I hope I didn't damage my band area. . . .

The good news is at least my son figured out that he had upset me really bad (I NEVER puke or anything, he has never seen this sort of thing from me before) and finally took out his recyling to the bin, which is what the fight was about - but I was too busy PBing to tell him that the neighbor had already filled our bin with HIS stuff! GRRRR

I'm staying at work for lunch, it is SO much less stressfull!!!

I can't do Thursdays - I have my brother's son on Thursdays - i'm usually always free on Fridays but not this :grouphug: I got my Psych appt this Friday at 11:30.

I hope I can do it next time - can't wait to meet EVERYBODY!

I can do this Thursday!

I only PB on certain things and I am still learning what they are.

Just at resterants if I try something new...........well I don't know some things just really are a problem like broccoli. If I go with safe foods I don't PB and can eat quite a bit. So I am saving all the experimenting with new things at home!! Going with safe out!! I want to visit no be in the bathroom!!

I also feel like my restriction is almost gone. I think the PB is more about the wrong food (bread, broccoli and who know what other new things I try) and not chewing enough.

Figuring it all out. Down 2 pounds this week. So slowly work with the band..........

Let me know what is up with Thursday..........

It was on Friday the 5th! :grouphug: Bri surprised me and planned a getaway to San Francisco and we left Friday morning. We walked around all day and just enjoyed people watching, sat by the Water, walked probably about 6-7 miles. Then that night he took me to see Spamalot (broadway musical that's in SF for a couple months) and it was awesome! We had the most amazing view from our room on the 26th floor! It was the best trip we've ever had, I was totally surprised, it was so romantic and I had the most energy I've had in years!

Hi Ladies,

hope you are all doing well. I would love to meet up but Thursday is not good for me. Not only that am stll on mushies, I'm trying to make the best of it:smile2:.

I don't think I've experienced pb'ing yet. I do experience light head. I thought was going to blackout on sunday. hope it's normal.

Tina I hope you overcome the pb soon.

Chris, I'm glad you had a wonderful B-Day weekend. I need to send Abu to the Bri School of Romance LOL. Seriously that was nice of him.

You all have great evening.

Edited by reggie71