Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Just when I thought it was safe to eat again . . . had not PB'ed in almost 3 solid days, and bragged to my support grop about it just last night . . came home from the meeting and ate about 1/4 of a burger patty . . . PB'd that right back! It is SO variable for me, when I have restriction & when I don't . . . not just tight in the mornings, somethimes I am tight late at night, seems like I am always tight when I go out to eat in public, LOL.

I hve GOT to get a handle on my head hunger and my "fat" ways of thinking, I ordered that Beck Diet Solution book & got it yesterday (who told me about that one? It was one of us, THANK YOU!) and BOY! Does it hit the spot! I did a "reading" out of it in my support group, they were shocked! We don't think like normal people, did you know that? Cognitive therapy worked really well for me when I had depression, so I am just eating this book up.

SO FRUSTRATING to be so close to onederland and not be able to get in!!!

Hey Riley

I didn't PB at all yesterday either and now I can miraculously eat 1/2 cup again.........WHAT? I had total restriction now none. So I am gonna still be careful. I think your right it could come back at unexpected time. I just woke up and didn't feel the restriction like usual and though hm something is up. When out to lunch and I could eat again without feeling restricion.

But I sorta think it is the foods too. Like bread of any kind is no good.........that seems to be when I get PB'ing the worst. And broccoli go figure.......

I think it might be about the type of food for me not the amount.......

Who knows figuring it all out still!! :-)

Edited by swrktp

I am reading this book....Does this clutter make my butt look fat!! About clutter around your house and how this relates to clutter on your body or fat..........I struggle to keep my house clean and clutter free so this is a great book for me.

Alot of what I am reading rings true..........so true I have to put the book down and think a bit before I read on.....

I wanna check out the beck diet book too............I like that kinda stuff. Anything on head hunger??

Good morning ladies of lap band

I am truly nervous today - I go see Dr. Fisher at 3:30 - not nervous about him, just nervous about the scale. It's just not moving and I swear that I'm so not cheating. Not even a diet coke for Gods sake and I'm walking every day. BTW Riley - I love the pedometer idea because it really pushes me to walk longer! Averaging 1150 steps per day now. Power walking still - no jogging! Anyway, also upset that it is so late in the day after I'm full of Breakfast, lunch, dinner & a gallon of water!

Riley, you will be in onerland any day now! I feel it. Glad you're enjoying the book - I'm 1/2 way through it and haven't even made any flash cards yet and it's still helping me.

Tina, I will bring it to the next meeting in Sac on the 27th. I will be done reading it by then & you can use it. I feel your pain on the clutter issue - my husband is a shop-a-holic! I have every piece of work out equipment, wights, DVD's & video games my house can hold. I just can't seem to get rid of it! We have to exercise bikes and he agreed to let me get rid of the one he doesn't use - anybody interestd in it - its only about a year old and its the kind where the pedals are more in front of you - FREE TO A GOOD HOME!

Thank you, Tina, for the compliments. I wish I could see what you see in those pics. I don't have any real fat pics on my computer - just my wedding pictures when I was 250lbs - I will dig them out of storage (where I put them because I cry every time I see them) and try to scan them up here. Oh, and your daughter is brilliant!

I'll take the exercise bike if it is still available. Maybe that will help - I can ride it while watching TV.

Pam

505-1454

Oh, Boy, Tina - I found a couple of my fattest pics, scanned & posted them - just remember, you asked for it LOL. I also found one of my smallest pics and it's in the random photos album. I was at my smallest about 6 yrs ago or so.

ok. I will listen for your call.

Ok, we'll work it out!! Call you this evening - around 5.

where are you gals posting these pictures? I want to see. I will find one of me from a year ago and post it - just need to know where to post it.

Pam

On your profile than customize profile than to pictures and albums............

Candra you will have your goal weight today!! That feels great when you know what you have to lose!!

I usually don't eat when I have an appointment!! Than I eat something on the way home. I was and am always nervous about weigh ins!!

you'll do fine!!

I don't even drink H20 before appointments! The only thing I eat is freeze-dried apples, because they weigh nothing & fill me for an hour or so, lol. Boy are we obsessive or what? Seriously, I easily weight 3 lbs more before bed than I do after my morning constitutional. . .

Speaking of weighing, Tina IMPORTANT question for you! Do they weight us at Pinole @ the group fill? And if so, is it a "no bare feet" scale so you have to leave your shoes on unless your brought socks?