Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

OMG isn't she a crack up? I don't know where she gets those moves...that's the first time I've seen most of them!

Okay, the video is live now. Check it out. :wub:

What an ass! How dare he treat you like that when you cooked him a nice friggin' dinner for your anniversary? That's bullshit. If I were you I'd tell him to sit his ass at home while YOU go get a pedi or go see a movie. How rude...I'm sorry, I'd be hella pissed too. No anniversary nookie for HIM! :wub:

Nicole so sorry...............all you can do is try!!

Hang in there!!

And DUH--he's not even working right now! Wasn't he home all day and knew that you were gonna be cooking dinner! fart head.

Hey Christine fun video!! You have a glow about you and your looking great!!

Well I just ate dinner and I really don't feel any restriction now. I think maybe the last few days was all the swelling I was able to ate 1/2 cup tonight which is more than yesterday..........I had hoped it would last longer. BUt oh well another fill in waht 22 days now........

My daughter is also graduation from 8th grade tomorrow.

Have fun onm the ride. You will fit!! Last time I went I did the same thing and sat out the rides cause I didn't fit..........I have been there when I was in size 18 and fit in the rides.......ah like over 8 years ago!! Have FUN!!

How fun i love amusements, and yes you should fit in all them no prob! I took a picture of my seat belt on the plane on the way to malibu mike thought i was nuts..... So i totally understand what this means to u:D

Yes he has been home watching and smelling me cook all day. And yeah i woulda BBQ but mom wont let me pull our bbq over, so he bitched that it was a pot roast. My feelings are big time hurt over dinner. But so glad i got him to cancel pf changs i dont need the additional food.< /p>

Never thought today would end this way. And like i told him, if u spent 1500 on a 4 day trip to malibu wouldnt u just say that was ur aniversary gift to each other?? I dont see why he feels the need to do more.

As for food, hmm, before vacation i could fill up on 1/4 c canned chicken easy.. now im wanting more. I hope it goes back soon, (such a sign that i ate too much) I did do 1/4 cup of meat tonight but then i also did 1/4 c lentils. But i cant have carbs till i have a toaster back. And the Beans were my "vegie" i forgoed the salad..

I am excited for our fill though! But now im worried who was it that just went? Tina?? It took 3 hrs? Did i read that right? Everyone told Chirstine it takes 1.5 hrs and they told me 2-3 hrs. So i hope it takes 1.5.. the lower end is always bettttter.

Ok you guys im gonna go for a walk need to go talk to myself.. oh dudieda.

I'm hecka taking a pic if I fit on the rides...can't wait!

Thanks for the compliment Tina! I'm feeling better than I have yet post-op, every day gets better for me. I'm also so much more confident with working out and trying new and more challenging workouts.

I'm pretty much clearing my whole day for the fill and expecting to be there for hours and hours, that way I won't be stressing out. I'll just bring a good book!

I just went and left about 11:50am..............if you get called first it could easily be an hour or last 2-3 hours. At my appointment all the brand new fills went last...........the older your band was the faster you went I noticed!!

Doctor Baggs told me to come back on the 25th and I said for the party.........he laughed and said well there are ALOT of people scheduled for that day so plan to stay awhile. The nurse told me and Dr. Baggs........full, full? She was like "you are way over full that day"................so guess what ladies I think it will be a wait just depends on who goes first.

That might make it hard to carpool if someone goes first and another person has to wait the whole time. They give you the option to go back to group until the end or go home when your fill is over. I went home but there was only one person behind me.

I enjoyed it but it does take all day. I went to the Fairfield mall and only last 15 minutes of walking...........didn't get home until 4:30 with all the traffic.

really long day!!

I want to go to Marine World on my way home...........hmmm I wonder how late it stays open. It is very close and I have the next day off!!

Chris have fun let me know how it goes and if you could what time it closes at night.

I will have Michaela with me that day more than likely. She is gonna eat up the nutrition stuff which will make Robin fell good!! LOL.

Tina, they're open from 10:30-8pm on the 25th. We've had season passes for the last 3 summers and go all the time. When we used to live in Benicia we only lived 10 minutes away and used to go 3-4 times a week! We'd go in the morning (me and Soph) right when they opened and leave around 12:30 in time to have lunch and put her down for a nap. It was so cool!

Oh that sounds fun!! I should have gotten season passes but I work alot in the summer and take my vacation at Christmas and to AFrica. I figured I couldn't get away much this summer......

Ok here is my HONEST opinion. YOu all know me I gotta tell the truth..........LOL.

CANDRA: I saw your pictures and your gorgeous. I don't know what this is about round face!! Seriously I thought your were beautiful the day I met you at the Kaiser support group!! So I just don't buy most of your comments about yourself!! :-) I am jealous of your italian heritage!! YOur a beauty and you certainly don't look 40 that shocks me.........Oh and your boyfriend is a big guy and if I need him to "slightly intimadate" a certain someone I will tell ya!! Oh and Candra I did post my FAT, FAT, FAT pictures so I think it would be ok for you to post some.........cause the one you posted I am not seeing alot of fat!! Come on join me in my embarrassment..............:-)

NICOLE: Girl loved all you new pictures. Your looking great!! Your beautiful too and looking thinner all the time. Girl your shrinking away...........Loved the pictures you look great. Glad you had fun. Hope Mike got his act together and you had a good anniversary.............

Loving all the pictures folk

Hungry but refusing to eat until tomorrow...............better go to sleep fast before the head hunger does a number on me................

My daughter suggested I name my head hunger the "little white bitch" and that would help me not give in........OMG I am laughing at that even though I don't want her using the word. My daughter had anxiety a few years ago and went to counseling. They told her to name the voice in her head that told her to worry all the time............guess what she named it. But once it was named she could fight it off!! It was no longer the unknown. So ladies I might just be finding an appropriate name for Mr. Head Hunger. and I am afraid it won't be a nice, kind or gentle sounding name.........LOL. LOL. LOL. But in truth it did work for her she hsan't had to go back in years!!! Hmm.........is it really that simple I sorta want to make things harder than that!!

****feeling slight irratated at my band for not helping me out here******

Edited by swrktp