Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

YAY Pam, so glad you called & went in! I am going to have to buck up and do it too. I just get so TIRED of this st!

Ciao tutti (hi all)

Hi Riley, My profile pic is about 3yrs old & 20lbs smaller. I did find some recent photos on my computer (I HATE pictures of myself) I put them on my profile. As you can see, big or small - i can't get away from my fat round face - grrr!

My pics are private and only available to my contacts. I'm very uncomfortable with my appearence! Anybody on this site who is interested in seeing them let me know & I'll add you as a contact.

Heather & Nicole - My doctor told me that you will never be able to stick do any diet if you don't allow yourself some freedom once in a while! The trick is not to feel "deprived".

This is ONE of the reasons I chose lap band - I want to be able to have my dinner out on my birthday & anniversary - enjoy one glass or sip of red wine & a piece of cake or a bite of cake. I'm told these are things that can't be done with RNY due to "dumping".

So, no worries, Nicole, about 1 tiny pound - It sounds so worth the vacation and we all know you can take that measly little pound back off in no time

Same for you Heather - what's one dinner! you are doing so, so great - I doubt that one dinner did much damage - limit it to OCCASIONAL times and you'll be fine. Just put the damn straw down :frown:

Thanks for the birthday and anniversary wishes!

Riley, I'm in 18 pants and 16/18 shirts now. So awesome seeing as I started this journey in November in a 26 pants and 24 top!

I'm doing a new video today for those wondering...I had a really busy week last week and my weight loss wasn't anything very exciting to share, lol.

I'm LOVING the weather lately too, it's a nice break before we hit the really hot part of summer!

Hi ladies

SO i updated my blog, with info from the trip and a couple pics, i put about 100 pics on myspace but i know u guys arent there so i but them on my blog:D

Today is my anniversary, we are stayin home though i am making steak, and since i have found salad again a salad with it most likely. I cant have bread anymore though, so im gonna have crackers instead.. my mom packed her toaster and moved with it, and ownt let us unpack our storage till she is totally gone(yes im not happy)... but thats fine i guess. We are going to go to the bay this weekend thinking six flags sounds like fun...

Mike had another interview today it was a stage two so i hope he gets stage three. Hes had a lot of interviews lately so somethings gotta hit.

I am excited about the 25th, i would have to say i was doing better before i went on vacation.

I skipped bfast so i can have desert (pudding) for lunch i had 4 Water crackers (60 cals) a laughing cow cheese 30 cals and some 1/4 c chicken salad not sure how many cals lol. that was my lunch... for dinner is steak and then prob a pudding for desert. I havent been on my water though today so as i say that im gonna end this and go get me 20 oz and get this stuff drank:D

Lentils.. how do u guys make these?? I bought them and they are sitting on the counter.... not sure what i do with them.

I saw something about them...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! Called you last week, i know you have been busy.

I lost all my contacts on my Blackberry so please email me all you phone and email adresses.

Heather, it's ok to cheat sometimes, I doubt any of can say we haven't cheated! Like Tina said , do it in moderation.

Hi Riley, candy, Candra, Nicole Tina and Pam. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Well I start mushies tomorrow. Please share some recipes because I'm not sure how I'm going to swallow the mushy food. I feel like staying on stage two for a bit but I have to move forward HELP!!!!

Wishing you all a good evening!

Hey ladies! Glad to see that you all are doing well!

Well so far so good, NO PROBLEMS!! I made deviled eggs this morning, pureed (that was hard) but it didn't taste good so I stuck with yogurt.

I had guacamole for lunch lol! I can use the calories! and I'm making chilli for dinner. I got a generic magic bullet today at target. So that'll help.

I am down 9lbs and it hasn't been a week yet. The best part? I fit into my 14's!! My slacks anyhow! My 16 jeans without even sucking in.

Who am I kidding? I couldn't suck in if I tried, I'd pass out lol the thought of sucking in kills me lol it'd hurt!

I'm still up and down tired. But it's all good, 6 days out and I've been to the store and and getting a decent amount of fluids in.

Don't be scared of RNY because you'll "never" be able to enjoy stuff, only 30% suffer from dumping syndrome. So far, so good :wub:

Hi Reggie - doing ok - my legs hurt like you know what and I've only lost a total of 4lbs but it's better than nothing - well if you count the 5 I gained in the beginning I'm down 9 LOL.

Glad to see you're doing good!!

Thanks! I updated my profile pic and am almost done uploading my update on Youtube. I'll let you know when it's live.

HEy Christine looking forward to the video and Happy Birthday!!

Pam you go girl!! You'll be happy you did it. I am gonna do the same thing as a safety net for myself!! I have never regretted any time I spent in counseling or support groups!! :-)

Ah working a double today.......................crazy busy. No PB'in today!! Yea. But I sorta think my restriction is fading out a bit now.............ah I sorta like it makes me scared to eat to much!!

Just waying hello!!

Chris great new picture!! Loving it!!

And I watch your daughters video. Way to cute...........where did she learn to dance ;-)

Funny thing was I KNEW it was Lane Bryant in about two seconds!! Love that store.............I will mourn (I think) when I no longer fit in their sizes.......

I am also in an 18 bottom 16/18 top. Loving that..

Today is pure hell for me. Mike and i are fighting worse today then we have prob all year. He wanted to go to PF Changs AFTER i cooked dinner and ATE! And he never ever said i have reservations.. So hes all pissy at me about it. I was so feeling good about myself for making my family dinner all day to have this thenhappen...

Then, he tells me I RUINED OUR ANNIVERSARY.. Yeah im not a very happy wife right now. Im ready to throw in the towel. No wonder people become alcoholics! If there was booze near me id drink it.. since we cant eat!

:wub:

:crying: