Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Good for you for addressing this once & for all. Who cares if he's blaming it on you - everybody knows the truth given his past. the compay has to transfer you or fire him if you choose to tell them the situation. Don't worry about your job becuase you sound really good at it. Give me his number, I'll call his wife - LOL. I'm sure he'll leave you alone now.

hey, I've got an idea - you could borrow my hubby for a "lunch date" I'll have him come to your job - my old boss got intimidated by him - he's 6' & muscular. That would keep that old fart away. LMAO

Time for my evening walk - Grrr! sometimes I'd like to just lock my husband in a closet and go on about my business!

Reggie, how are you doing girl? My friend & coworker (Melinda) that met you at Mimi's just came by and asked after you, how you were doing after your surgery :) I told her you were great, beautiful as always, and how much you had lost already! She was amazed! And said hi to all you girls that were there :wink:

Riley

Hi Riley,I'm doing better, trying to recoup. I am however hating eating clam chowder everyday. I'm not sure if mushies will be any better. I'm ready for solids lol. My scale is still moving so that's good.Tell Melinda thanks for asking about us and that it was a pleasure meeting her.

I'm sorry your food got stuck!! I hope you feeling better . Was it because you didn't chew well?

Sheena I'm glad you are doing ok. Girl I know about that stupid shoulder pain, I felt like cutting my whole arm off. The good news is that the pain does subside. Can't wait to see you again along with all the gang here.

When is our next luncheon?

Tina I wish I was available to go the movies with it did sound lke a good idea.

candy darling all will be well. The scale can be a nightmare, I'm sure that you will be fine. I'm sure we will all go through this phase.

Edited by reggie71

OMG Tina, this guy sounds like a psycho. Make sure that you tell someone about hs foolish advances and also stay clear of him as much as possible. If he needs to communicate with you he should use emal this way you have a paper trail and cover our a.... I think candy is offer is also great :), the bastard needs schooling! Men, I can make his life a miserable hell! Girl we have psych backgrounds use your skills on him lol. You will be fine, when does he retire?:wink:

I have actually told all my co workers. They were not surprized.

I really think this will push in to retire but I am considering reporting him. I know he is worried about that. But I have saved all his emails!! :-) I figured it would come to this. Right now he is leaving me alone but this all happened last week.

I think I have the upperhand but most of what he has done has been.........borderline stuff.........and he does that to all the women in the office........standing to close, making comments on womens clothing.......just with me he was trying to take it outside the office.

The sad and ironic thing is that before he was working for the county he specialized in teen sex offenders and ran the therapy groups!! :-( Talk about psych background Reggie he is certainly using his background.........

Anyway. Glad everyone is doing well.

candy you back to work this week right? Let me know how it goes.

Reggie you still have two weeks right. You ready to go back yet?

Riley: I had a resterant experience at Plutos salad resterant!! I know, I know.............and I had no restriction at the time. Sometimes the band just acts up I guess.......or I don't chew enough.......

Christine have you updated your blog? I am anxious to see your new blog.

Nicole have a fun, fun weekend.

Ok I posted the pictures on the social group site........not were I really wanted them but I don't know what I am doing!! I just hope they aren't the first thing you see when you click on that site..............LOL. Let me know if you can see them now!!

Um they are the first thing you see over there............so look quick cause I am gonna try to delete them and move them back to my home page.............that is crazy embarrasing!! LOL

Tina you are so funny! saw your pics pretty nice!

Great Pics, Tina!

Stupid pre-bander question... What's the shoulder pain all about?

Also, having a very hard time eating Protein first - I like it mixed.. Omelets, stir fry, things like that - so how important is this to do?

Candra, the shoulder pain is from the gas supposedly but it is a bit uncomfortable.BTW no question is stupid my dear :-). About your Protein first for now eat as you want and gradually practice the protein first thing. If the eggs are stir fried i suppose its okay.

Okay, so I woke up and i have gained weight I haven't cheated and pretty much stuck to the plan. Can someone please reason with me, because I am going nuts. I' already having qualms about getting the band. ALSO do any of you get a hunger pain after you eat?? I' experiencing this! Please Help!!

Hello 'Rich'mond Ladies!

Finally got some down time...been working and bummin..

Reggie honey u are doing so well, I am just sad I did not get to meet u before surgery, because I wont have anything to compare u with, you are already lookin good! LOL As far as the weight gain, pay no attention to the body on the scale, because it is still healin, recuping and ridding yourself of iv fluids, gas and all from surgery. Just concentrate on walking, Water and westin (rest), the weight willll come off!

Also remember your body is still adjusting...the stomach, its acids and foods...my stomach would be a grumblin, and growlin so loud, I would go where there was loud music, for it not to be heard! lolol Just stay on the meal plan given from Robin. Something I just learned, did you know that our bodies growl for 'lack of water' too? Hope this helps...

Ok for the land of lurkers...I am one too, and although I dont always post (only long ones, lolol, sorry, I am Italian and talk with MY HANDS, lol), I read every post on our thread, and I am so inspired, I have an Omron pedometer (the best kind!) and this morn, I got up and walked...over 5,000 steps...it was beautiful! Riley, what a good new addiction to have! Candra, you go girl with them hills! (They would be mountains to me), By the way, for us shorter ladies, there is where we benefit, I think we get more steps with our shorter strides. lol Oh, then on the way home stopped at neighbor's Garagle Sale... and bought a BRAND new pair of "Heelies" for $5. perfect size! One of my goals is to learn to roller blade with my guyz...so this will be a start (I pray I don't hurt myself, lol) Ok enough for now...Proteiners! :)

Thanks Rosey, I would have loved to meet you as well. It's not too late. Thanks for the advice, I think sometimes we get in the frame of mind that now that the band is on one should drop weight easily. It's good to know that that painful hunger pain is normal. I thought for a moment that my band ay have slipped or leak LOL. Yes I am having a mental breakdown, needless to say I dreamt of food last night LOL. Thanks again.

Hey everyone!

How is everyone doing? Today we took gimpy on an illegal car ride to the preschool for the end of the year bbq. My 3 year old played in the slip and slide even though it was freezing!

Everyone was shocked I had surgery not even 3 days ago and was already full of energy. That was for 2 hours and as soon as we left I was ready for a nap.

I went to the store to get clam chowder and a strainer.... mmmm.. clam chowder is sooo good even without the chunks. So now i have to wait my hour before I drink and take my carafate and nap.. yes nap lol I have bursts of energy.

I was able to sleep in my bed last night! woohoo. I'm down 7lbs in 3 days. Liz says not to weigh for a week, hahaha right.. if i'm not eating, im going to weigh instead.

So yeah its been a good day, except my gimpy baby is frustrated he can't do anything but I don't blame him :) Hope you gals and guys have a great weekend!

Oh Donna, the hills are mountains & I just don't get why i have to walk up them! I am so not the energizer bunny - this morning we walked 5234 steps. My thighs & feet hurt along with my back (stupid boobs!)

Riley, now i get what you're saying about enjoying YOUR time alone walking - this morning I had no energy & didn't want to walk, let alone be chatty along the way -would've been nice to slap on my Ipod cruised. Although, i know I don't have the motivation in me just yet to pull all this walking off on my own - Hopefully, when I can walk our route without feeling like I'm in Hell I will begin to enjoy it and look forward to it as you do!

Regie, you've been losing so well you have to know that this lttle hick up is just your body adjusting to this foreign object that has just been inserted - It don't have time to burn calories just yet while it's trying to figure out how to get rid of this alien :) You'll be right back on track asap.

congrats, insideout, on your 7lbs!

And Donna, I never realized I talked with my hands until you pointed it out at group - Now i keep trying not to do it - LOL LOL

Reggie I think we all go through that stage. I lost 12 pounds in the first two weeks than nothing until this week after my first till...........I was so careful.........well the salads was my bad.........but how bad is that. I just got so stuck and so discouraged. Bandster hell.

I will tell you that the fill has made a big difference for me. I really, really can't eat alot without feeling it......the last two days. I only eat a very little and if I take another bite I am hurting....................I am trying to figure out what amount works for me now.........so just hold on until you fill.

I am sure I will be ready for my next fill but for now this band thing is working...........I have eaten very little the last two days but I have not been hungry. So hold on................

And Reggie yep I get an achy port when I eat. Weird I know. The last two days I can feel the band. Sorta in my chest and back when I eat.............

So hang on everyone waiting for a fill!! It has made me love my band again...........