Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Sheena that was a crazy weekend. I read through your blog....Glad you still going through with the surgery though. Next summer is a long time to wait. If you can just make it through the next six weeks............

You son looks alot like you.

I don't know if I will go to the 25th session or not but I guess I am. I will have to take the whole day off. I am taking the whole day off on Thursday but my appointment is at 9:15 so if I get home early I will go back to work.

I guess it all depends on if I have to wait seven weeks or not!! I might get the July group fill. But seriously I have to get out of jury duty that week just to make sure it doesn't overlap.

I may see you ladies this afternoon but I won't be able to stay. Too bad your not coming to Jonny's but seriously ladies there is nothing to eat for bandsters over there. I am gonna just pick at a salad and try to look like I am eating.......LOL.

candy when I moved stages my weight loss stopped and I have been going up and down on the same three pounds for weeks...........I sorta think it is called bandster hell and happens to alot of people!! I have no idea why I barely eat nowdays........

Good Morning Ladies,

Don't have much time this morning but i wanted to stop in and tell you all that I'm throwing my scale out the second story window! I gained 2.3lbs in 5 days! WTF???? I am following the 1200 cal diet from hell & I'm exercising - GRRRRRR!!!!!!:smile:

Will catch up & write more this evening - hope you all are having a better morning than I am - Still not giving up though - LOL

Don't give up Candra! Your body is rebelling & hanging on to Water in an attempt to protect itself from startvation . . this is, after all, medically-supervised starvation! Cut out the carbs & double your water, and you will lose 5! Are you logging EVERYthing you eat? I log every bite at www.caloriecount.about.com, every day.

Thanks Christine, good to know how long we will be there for . . . now does anyone have the address of the Pinole MOB? It's apparently too new to show up online . . . another 1/2 hour with Robin, oh joy she will want my food log again and I leave to camp out at the NASCAR race the Thursday before, then my daughter's wedding up north of Redding on Sunday, I won't get home until Tuesday and will be puffed up like a balloon from heat, salt, and (shhh) alcohol . . . and she'll want a food log??? Maybe I'll bring her one from the week before, since I won't be near a computer to get online & log what I eat. . . .

So my fill is working so far, my calories have been cut almost in half! The amount that I eat is also cut in half, lol. I am .2 lbs away from 80 lbs. lost this morning! WOO-HOO!!:smile:

Riley

Waiting for my fill .........I can't wait until I get full again and have some restriction.

I am having a really hard time eating this morning. Everything is making me nasaeous this morning. I woke up with a bad headache and really dark bags under my eyes My lymph nodes are swollen.........but I don't really feel sick, sick........just don't want to eat much either.........

I don't know what is going on.......................going to bed early tonight!!

I can't miss my fill so I really CAN'T be sick!! LOL!!

And maybe not being hungry band or not is not such a bad thing!! LOL.

Oh I have my gallon of Water out!! I always try to drink a gallon of water no crystal light the last couple of days before an appointment.............I don't know but it seems to make my weight level out no up and downs..........maybe it is all in my mind but it makes me feel proactive and in control to drink all this water!! Sometimes I think the Crystal light needs to be given a break!! :-) But I will be drinking it the minute I get out............maybe I should suggest Dr. Baggs provide crystal light at fills as his beverage of choice instead of water!! I will ask him if he got the bendy straws Christine. He is so gonna know I watched the youtube videos!!

I have to get my food log together tonight. Robin won't like everything on it...............but for the most part I am ok!! Salad...........oh to tell or not to tell that is the question!! Depends on how much I was to be disciplined!! LOL!!

have a great day ladies.........

Edited by swrktp

Tina, Robin did not bust my chops for salad at all - I just told her when I handed her my log, that she would not like some of the things on there, but that I logged for myself, not for anyone else. She did pop me for soy slender soy milk (drinking my calories), for Atkins Protein Bars (feeding my head hunger), and for the few Snacks that I logged (we all know snacking's a no-no). And yes I logged them as snacks. I was starving!!! And I also explained that things like salads and Fiber One were to help me poop, for pete's sake - benefiber just makes me gassy. I told HER which things she would not like. I even had sunflower kernals on there - I eat them on top of sliced cucumbers - and all she said was "oh Jane, sunflower seeds are REALLY high in calories." So tell her, be honest! That's the only way she can help you. After all, she's not going to take your band away :-)

Oh and plese feel better Tina! I hate headaches . . . .

Riley, the address is 1401 Pinole Valley Road. But really, the address number is totally not necessary...you'll love it! After the Carquinez bridge you'll go about 5 miles and then take the Pinole Valley Road exit and get in the right lane to turn right at the light. After you turn right Kaiser is IMMEDIATELY on the right hand side and you just pull right into the parking lot. Easy peasy!!!

Good morning Christine!!

Actually I'm coming from the west, will be crossing the San Rafael/Richmond bridge & driving up from Richmond. Still looks pretty easy on Mapquest. It's just that time of day getting from Santa Rosa to Richmond . . . ay yi yi, in the middle of the day it is 1 hour but in traffic it is 2.5 hours just to get to Richmond! Coming home is even worse, but we will get out of there by noon so I'm not going to worry about that.

I was thinking about you on my walk last night, how you lost 4+ lbs. in a week after your fill! I will be lucky to lose 2 by the end of the week . . . it seems the more I lose, the harder it gets. Rats!

Hey Nicole...Abeey is really sick...I am not going to be able to go today :smile: The sitter wont taker like this and I dont want ot ak her out!!! Sorrry for the short notice :eek:

Its ok candy, Thanks for letting me know!!! Since your not going im not going to go either. I didn't hear anyone else say they could go.

I have a sore throat anyways, and we are flying out thurs so its better i stay home anyways i guess.

Riley i think i might use your way of keeping track. Does it tell you cals etc??? Also, I am 30 from goal and I also did 4 lbs last week and 2 the week before. But I agree it gets WAY harder the closer we get. But what is crazy is after my high cal meal yesterday it says im down another lb, but i dont count losses till monday.

I am so proud of all of us! We should all be at goal by xmas time.

Yep, it gives you calories, grams of carbs, Protein and so on, and a nutritional "grade." Here's the cals for my Breakfast I just logged:

Breakfastaddagain.gif delete.gif 100% liquid Egg Whites tagit.gif25addagain.gif delete.gif Cubed Ham - lunch Meat tagit.gif30addagain.gif delete.gif Peppers, Sweet, Green - Raw tagit.gifA2addagain.gif delete.gif Lentils, Mature Seeds - Cooked, Boiled, Without Salt tagit.gifA75addagain.gif delete.gif Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties tagit.gifB+80Total Calories Consumed212

oops that did not come out formatted like on the website! Soory bout that. ANyways, it's FREE and you can put in recipes, etc. and it will calculate the calories, fat, Protein, carbs and everything else. Love it . . . .especially the FREE part :smile:

Gonna try that too Riley that is great.............

Nicole 6 pounds is great since your fill. Oh I can't wait to get mine.............

Riley I will mention the salad but I am only on soft foods....I also have had some sunflower seeds yesterday. Not many but my daughter bought some and they are so good!! I like them on salad!!

I wish he would have given me more than 1cc at one of my fills!! I only got 1 each time, and only had 2 in there to start with . . .

So you saw how much I ate for breakfast, which I finished only like 90 minutes ago . . now I am hungry again!!! If I wasn't stuck at the main County permits phone line right now I would drink a liter of Water and go for a 20 minute walk, and that would at least stall my hunger for another hour, but I can't leave my seat. What to do, what to do??