Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Oh Nicole go to Greece you would LOVE it!! Different there people are very accepting and non judgemental. Family is HUGE in Greece...........and a bit of partying goes on over there. Well ok maybe alot of partying and night clubbing.....

Yep I am going back someday. My daughters family all lives over there and her dad. So we are going back. Just to expensive right now!!!

Nicole I agree with Mike Greece is a great place and very romantic if you go island hopping. Athens can be a pain sometimes which is where I lived. But OMG I LOVE GREECE.

Greek men..........well ok like Italian men but here I go spilling all the secrets tonight. I already foolishly disclosed what I know about Italians..............and there I go dishing on the greeks..........will it never end!!

Riley I sure hope Dr. Baggs doesn't disclose to me he watched the youtube video cause that will so get my starting on shiny things like penny's, mirrors and ...........OMG!! LMAO!! Bald heads!!

But if he is smart his head will be dull this time around!! I think you taught his a lesson!!

I am gonna get the giggles if I start to think about you and shiny bald heads when I get in there...........than I will have to let the cat out of the bag and report your indiscretions to him!!! LOL.

Yea if there is something required on the 25th I need to ask for time off in advance.............hoping to get a straigh answer this week.

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great 3-day weekend. I've been trying to catch up on the 4 pages of reading. You all are so motivating to me.:smile:

Reggi-glad you are feeling better. So how was it with Dr Park? Isn't she your surgeon? That's who I'll have eventually. Still trying to loose these last few pounds. :eek:

Oh, has anybody seen the lapband commercial? I saw it for the 1st time today. I don't know why but it kind of validated things for me. I'm like, that will be me soon.

Anyway, hope you all have a good rest of the week. Can't wait to read all about it.

Jes

Hey there Jes, how are you doing? These girls are all crazy, aren't they? Pages of hilarity this weekend! They sure know how to have fun & support each other!

Hey whoa Tina, you thought he was shiny too! I bet you do start laughing when he starts to do your fill tho . . .ask him if he's ever had anyone film it & see what he says, LOL!! I hope he doesn't think we're picking on him, I mean after all, he is the best lap-band surgeon I have EVER had!! God I'm cracking myself UP tonight! Better have some nice herbal tea & settle down a bit :smile:

Hey everyone....I can't wait to buy some spaghetti squash!! I've seem even bought and let it go bad cause I wasnt sure how to cook it!!!

Nicole I will be there tomorrow!!!

Ok...I have gained 2 pds since I started this next stage...I feel totally defeated...help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take 3 hours to be safe... unfortunately there is gonna be a lot of us, so my guess is it will take a while.

LOLOLOL tina of course enjoy it lol. Some of the craziest stuff comes out of my mouth lol.

YAY so glad someone confirmed they will be there:D

So 1oclock Mimis...

Tina the 25th thing is a fill its not like a required classor anything they do them often. I am sure thats when he will want u to come back:D But he will tell ya.

LOL hes gotta know we all know each other, and the bald head stuff. I only told him i have a group on here loland we are all mostly his girls.. he thinks its great. Probably helps up his stats, of successes.

candy dont feel defeated what stage are u on???

Hi Jes,

Thanks, it's good to be banded. Yes Dr.Park is my surgeon, she is pretty mellow, quick not much of a talker but answers all your questions. I think dr. Baggs maybe a lot more entertaining as read and hear. I like Dr. Park.

Hey girls! I've been really busy lately, haven't been online too much. You've all been busy!

Riley--Robin, Dr. Baggs and Beverly all told me that the appt on the 25th is the first time they've done this group fill. It's supposed to be 1/2 hour with Robin and 1/2 hour for the fill. They said that we should expect to be out within an hour and a half.

Dr Baggs told me to plan more time then just an hour. Which makes since. Because WE all sit with robin for 30 min, then one by one we get our fill. In the order they choose, ok in 30 min he can not fill 10 people. So i am not planning anything else for that day. I can tell you my first fill was a min of 15 min. from the prep, numb shot, fill, drink, and talk to him. I was there for an hour total.

Hey Chris are you going tomorrow?

Holy crap Sheena! I'm so sorry to hear about your horrible weekend. Your poor little baby, I bet that just about killed you. I know I would've been bawling my head off too. It sounds like you have a good support group that will be there to help you out after you have surgery this week. Good luck to you and your little family!

Ok so is it just me and candy for tomorrow? AT 1?

IF so Candy do you still have my cell number? Also can i get urs so if anything delays me on my end...