Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey candy. Yep I upped the Protein and the walking today. I also did alot more than 64 ounces of Water today...........I am also at 11 pounds but I have been there for a couple of weeks now............trying to break out of the plateau!!

Folsom zoo is fun I have been there many times. Did you ride the train??

Candra I feel your pain with the diet! I'm struggling a little because I was always snacking. Now I can't even have a snack of fruit or something "It always starts with a piece of fruit" lol. I keep getting way full on my meal and then hungry a few hours later. I don't know if it's just the head hunger or what, but I'm fighting with myself saying "It's good to be hungry!" I also don't quite believe my scale, I think it might be broken or something.

I'm so glad to have found this group on here, I feel like I'm already staying on track better than I would have on my own.

HOLY CRAP!!! I hit my 60 lbs mark finally and I think I'm past my plateau! I was 237.0 this morning! I'm only 4 lbs away from my pregnancy goal.

Also, I started my period today at 27 days! I haven't had a period any sooner than 32 days in like 10 years! My body is becoming normal again. Yay me!

Bri uploaded my videos last night and I'll post them today. A friend came into town yesterday and I wasn't home at all, then Sophie spent the night at grandma's house and Bri and I had a date night. Hecka fun!

Have a great weekend!

Wow 60 pounds is great!!! I think I am gonna get past my plateau here soon. I woke up feeling lighter..........but I am not gonna weigh except once a week. I really upped the Water and the walking the last few days.

Can't wait to see the video!!

And Christine I am getting ready to start my period again!!! OMG this will be the second one in less than 30 days.........three weeks since my last one!! I just hope this is not another 8 days...........LOL. I am not gonna be happy if I start having two a month!!! Sorta messes with the numbers on the scale!! LOL

Happy weekend all!!! I am getting out today........

Edited by swrktp

Ah Christine I meant to ask you do you feel a difference in restriction now with the fill? Just curious...........I go in for mine in a week and half.

Sorta nervous cause I am only 11 pounds down. Hoping to get lower the next week..........15 would be nice!! I am guessing I will meet with Robin since I am the first appointment in the morning.........

candy I have always ridden the train but had to sit alone......LOL. Will be so nice when I can share a seat with my nephews and not feel like a sausage all squeezed in!!

Went shopping yesterday and after trying alot of things on I am now firmly a size 18...........gotta say I was shocked. And even more shocking I am a loose 18, not tight......I have been wearing 20's and someone at work.....perhaps rudely......told me my clothes were to baggy......but I figured I would just live with loose 20's until I was sure 18's would fit..........well they do and good think I tried them on as they are loose and I might have missed 18's altogether had I not tried..............it didn't hurt that the pants were all on clearance yesterday so I could afford to get a few....

So ok only 11 pounds down but a whole size down now. Maybe my clothes are baggier than I thought.........like Nicole I still see them as fitting me......I still think 20 is my size and that is what I grab to try on first!! LOL

Candy, stay on top of the SDI stuff. I am still having problems with Kaiser not getting the paperwork to the state and I am still two paychecks behind...........Kaiser is SO, SO slow!!

Edited by swrktp

Tina and candy thanks for the offer I will take either of you on it. I will be out of town today, I'm available sunday. Maybe we can meet up somewhere. Do you both live in Elk Grove? I live in Mather. Please let me know your availability.

OMG Congratulations Chris:thumbup:. This has to be the best feeling knowing that you are dropping and reaching your goals in sucha a short period of time.

Tina I have to say you looked great when we met the last time. I know your scale will move asap, I think it becomes a bit harder when you are closer to goal. I am now at 298, while I'm excited 180 seems like a lifetime away. We are all doing great.

Candra, stack up on Protein and lose the carbs. I know that it works for a fact. I tried to follow the 1200 calorie diet, it worked great for a while and I changed it up a bit by giving a large part of the carbs (yes even fruits). You can do it!

Yah hoo Christine......so think of this (at least this is what I did) You have lost 2 Tylers....:scared2: I've lost 34 pds which means I've lost 1 Tyler (my boy) crazy to think that you had a whole little person on you......I'm so proud of you!!!!!!

Tina I really think you will start dropping......you probably just needed a routine change and it sounds like you are doing that!!!

Regg....I am going out tonight with some girl friends...one id getting married...but tomorrow I have a birthday party to go to around 12 in Elk grove though....I could maybe meet you after or on Monday...let me know

Reggie I am up in Antelope. We could possible meet at the Sunrise Mall area I think that is about half way for both of us........or your more than welcome to come to my house. You have my phone number right?? Just call me. If I am not around I can leave it on my porch too. Or I will probably be home this evening if my daughter doesn't drag me out!! Let me know but I think it helps.................

I know the CD really helped me. I still listen to the affirmations if I am having a hard time sleeping puts me right out!! Love it.

candy I drank 110 ounces of Water yesterday and walked for an hour with my daughter. I hope, I hope, I hope.........was at a wedding today and people said I looked good, they kept asking haircut? tan? new outfit (well yes size 18!!)..........but no one noticed the weight!!! LOL. So I felt good but we'll see how long it takes for someone to comment............actually a few people at the wedding know about my surgery and they asked and I told them I haven't lost anything for two freaking weeks!! LOL.

Ok so anyone in size 20? I have a huge bag of really nice work and some casual clothing. Mostly Lane Bryant and Avenue. Again some not worn . I am cleaning out the closet today......This will be the second time this month downsizing my closet.........LOL!!

YOu know what is funny is that I had some Spanx that I used all the time and they were sorta tight.........but hold it all in. Today I tried them on and they don't hold anything in they are too loose........sad about that since I can't afford to replace them but good grief I was a big girl just a few months ago!!! LOL

Thanks for the compliment Reggie. Some days I just need them.............I hope Robin doesn't talk to much when I go in she sorta got to me the other day!!

Edited by swrktp

My new goal: Run a 3K with my daughter in November.........than maybe graduate to a 5K after that.....

My daughter is a runner and runs alot of 3Ks. She has been bugging me for the last three years to run one with her. One of the reasons I got surgery was to get healthy to do things with her again...........

Anyone else up for the challenge? I think it is run to feed the hungry on Thanksgiving morning....................

I better start running RIGHT now or else I will literally die and have to be carried away in a ambulance!! I get tired just WALKING on the treadmill right now..............

Candra I totally agree with Reggie. Get RID of the carbs altogether for awhile if you can. When I was on the 1200 I could not eat ANY carbs if I want to lose..........and Water, water, water. Of course back than I got rid of carbs and indulged in Diet Coke to ..........soothe myself and make the world right again!!

But I am back to tons of water and no carbs again. ALso up the exercise........seems to be what works regardless of pre or post band......

Best of luck.....it goes so fast enjoy the ride. I wish I would have enjoyed the process more. I rushed through it pretty fast!!

I will do the run with you guys. The only issue if it is on turkey day that is audreys birthday this year, so we will see what i can pull off:)

So im off my plateu...:scared2:

Went shopping for matts wedding, tried on a 18 cause it was sooo cute and it fell off, crazyness. So i ended up with a 14 cocktail dress, I just am not sure its appropriate for a wedding. I dont know where to find a summer dress! Ahhh im loosing it:(

Ah Nicole great your firmly under 200 now!! Just like me I have to try things on now.............I never know what fits me anymore!! But in a good way........Before I hated to try things on because I really needed to move up to a 22 and couldn't accept it.

Nicole I will let you know this one is on thanksgiving day but my daughter runs about one a month..........I am sure there is something in October. Just not sure if I will be ready in October!! LOL. I was trying to give myself time to really adjust to running again!!

A size 14 is GREAT!!!

Reggie wow your flying down the scale. Only three more days.......so excited for you!!