Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey Ladies

No kids with me as mine is in Jr. high!! LOL.

I have a crazy busy day today. I still plan to be there but may have to leave early........or I might just stop by to say hello depending on what goes down this morning at work. Welcome back to work huh?? They let stuff pile up while I was gone!!! I have court either today or tomorrow and have to get a court report ready to turn in to the judge!!

If I am not there by 1pm go ahead without me.............doing my best to make it there!!

Go Candi, you're doing great! 15 lbs down in 1 week? Weren't you 230 on surgery day? TURBO!

See you all in a few hours!

I could cry right now:( I am soo bummed.

I went to the gym and started my jog then all of a sudden my knee went KNUMB:( It feels like im walking on a giant watermelon. Looks like im out of commission yet again:( First i get sick then i get injured FREAKING WONDERFUL. I only got 10 min in today:(

i do however think i stopped just in time, cause im not swelling, and im not bruised just knumb, pain and popping.

See you all at lunch.< /p>

Oh and Candii hope u dont hate me if i decide to eat fuller Protein, my bfast was at 8...

I keep trying to change my tracker and it wont save for some reason.....strange......I am down to 215!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!

You go candy with your "bad" self. what are you doing different? 15lbs in a week? Wow, it's a good thing keep it up.

candy dont ya love the post op speed weightloss:) Ithink i wanna do surgery all over again lol. I will take the pain, for hte weight loss.

Reggie you will have it too:) Soon too!!!

I was 223 the day of surgery so only 8 pds, but still only a week!!!

Nicole I do not mind if you eat at all!! tHank you though...i cooked dinner for the family last night...my hubby didn't want me to because he felt bad, but I wanted to, I want my family to still eat healthy!! :mad2:

Oh that's right...I don't know where I got 230 from. You should put it in your siggy so it's easier to keep track!

Alright, I'm heading out to take Soph to my friend's house and then run some errands. See ya all at 1pm!

Candi that is still a great weight loss:D

See you all soon. My tummy is a growlin:(

Nice to see everyone today!! Wish I could have visited longer but work was calling..............

Riley so nice to meet you!!

Candi that is great!! Your doing well!!

I had orientation today. I'm really pleased with it too. I've been to 2 other bariatric orientations and this one was by far the best! Dr. Fisher was there, and he'll be my surgeon. I go for my surgeon appt in 3 weeks! It seems so fast. Overall I think today went well. My boyfriend came with me and is super supportive. He's even going to do the pre-op diet so he can lose a little more weight and I don't have to cook 2 different dinners for us! I'm a little nervous about the whole thing but I'm also excited. I also got to meet Candra today! It's great to know someone is going through it all at the same time!

That is great! So glad you enjoyed yourself!!!

Now in 3 weeks try to loose 15 lbs if not more:D It is sooo do able since the beginning is Water weight.. like 10lbs of it.. if not more.

If you can get down a nice number he will schedule your appt with Liz!!!! Meaning, you could be in surgery in 2 months!!!

Let us know if you need anything:D

Tina,

How did the teens react to taking them??

Hope not bad!!!

Nice seeing everyone!!! Riley it was nice meeting you:D

Nice to see everyone today!! Wish I could have visited longer but work was calling..............

Riley so nice to meet you!!

Candi that is great!! Your doing well!!

Dr Fischer was at my orientation too!! I wanted to be referred to him but than I meet Dr Baggs and he is great!! Yep once you get going it moves fast!!! I am still in shock I am banded I expected to wait until June at least. I went to orientation in Dec it was freezing cold and rainy ........seems like of was so long ago!! Fun memories of all the trips over to Richmond!!

Edited by swrktp

Oh I didn't take them.........I am working on finding family instead to take them. They ran. foster care is not my first choice but it took me all day to convince my supervisor to try it my way!!! I think I will be sending them back to New Orleans to be with an aunt for a few months!! Win-win for everyone!!

Ah social work at its best!!

I am getting so tired back 2 work already in bed......... Can't stay awake!!! I am way to tired all the time!!!

Edited by swrktp