Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I'm a loser again! After seeing the EXACT same number on the scale for 4 days I'm finally down almost another pound. I was starting to get annoyed. I've never hit a plateau and don't want to anytime soon! I'm thinking my body just needed some time to get used to the new mushy food that I'm eating and got stuck for a few days.

Anyway, looks like I'm a loser again and I'm happy with being THIS kind of a loser, lol!

REGGIE!!! I'm dying here! How did your CM appt go yesterday? Did you get a date? I was thinking about you all day and waiting for you to text me, call me or post here! I didn't hear from ya so I'm bugging you today til I get a hold of you, lol!

I hope it all went great and can't wait to hear all about it!

Christine you are so funny and sweet. Thanks for your concern and thoughts. The meeting went well, Liz was cool as heck! she was so proud of me she actually gave me a surgery date for 5/19. I am super excited. Yesterday after I left the appointment men I was starving so I did the most foolish thing and got in/out Burger, boy it was so nasty to me, afterall i haven't had it for a long time, needless to say it was not worth it!!!LOL. I only have three weeks so I can't really fool around but I plan on eating Chinese food for the last time next week.

I hope everyone is doing great! How are the numbers on the scale? ?? Keep me posted.

Woo-hoo Reggie; May 19!! Yowza, that is CLOSE!! Are you nervous??

Isn't Liz great, she's tough only until she sees that you're going to follow the rules and suceed, then she's fantastic.

Yay Christine, you are movin' that scale girl! Woot, woot! Keep it up! I started weighing every few days now, too much up-and-down what with TOM, less "movements" and the like.

Riley

Reggie!!! OMGOSH that is soo close, how EXCITING!!! When are ur classes and other appts?? HOW EXCITING!! GOOD thing we are doing our lunch this thurs, perfect time to Celebrate for u!!!:drool:

Today is my phone appt with Robin.. gonna be interesting, im always SOOO nervous!!! How cool all of us are going tobe banded here soon!!

Nicole, change your siggy girl! You're in one-derland now!! I can't wait! Want to be there by my daughter's wedding June 21st, it looks right now like I'll make it but I could slow down to a crawl anytime now.

Thanks Riley and Nicole. Yes Liz is cool. My preop class is on 5/13 and 5/14. I will definitely try and make it on Thursday. The scale is loving all of you right now!!! Riley I hate TOM!! You have done great with losing all that weight. Keep it up the good work Y'all!!!

OMG Reggie, I've been dying for you to post here after talking to you this morning, wanted to see all the ecstatic responses to your surgery date. You got a quick one, you lucky girl!

Don't feel too bad about the In-n-Out burger, I drove through that Hilltop Mall location after EVERY appt I had in Richmond and splurged! I was usually starving from not eating all morning so my weigh in's would be nice to me, lol.

I'm so excited to meet up on Thursday, we should get a head count and see who all will be there!

Hey Reggie great news!! Wow that is fast but not surprizing. Once you get to that point it really flies.............I am still sorta in shock that I am already banded and the waiting is over. THe last three weeks flew by!!

So I guess a few of us are waiting for Robin to call today!! I know I am...................Suppose to be at 3pm and I don't want to leave to get my daughter before she calls me!! LOL.

I am only weighing once a week right now. THe scale was driving me crazy up 2 down 3, up 1 down 1..............I think once a week will give me a better read on what is going on.

I am still down 10 for sure since surgery and the other 4-5 depends on the day.............LOL

I will be there Thursday and hopefully will have a camera with me

Well Robin called as I was writing...............LOL

So I am officially on purees starting...........tomorrow!! I might have eggs tonight anyway since I went and bought them last night!! :-)

She called exactly on 3pm :-)

I told her I was

Thanks Tina! Yes this pretty fast. I was surprised when she said 5/19, i just knew she was going to give me a June appointment, well I am totally thrilled that I only have 3 weeks. I think the fact that you may not be moving around has something to do with the fluctuation, I trust it will start coming off soon.

Don't feel too bad about the In-n-Out burger, I drove through that Hilltop Mall location after EVERY appt I had in Richmond and splurged! I was usually starving from not eating all morning so my weigh in's would be nice to me, lol.

Yes Chris I know what you mean about starving. I don;t know what I'm going to do for the two days that I will be going there for the classes and meeting with Dr.Park and Thomas. I guess I will be eating a horse afterwards LOL.

Riley you asked if I was nervous, no I'm not yet, I think seeing you all go through has given me tremendous strength and the transparency that we have on this site is impeccable.I really appreciate you all for it!

Congrats on your date Reggie! I am so excited for you, although I have not met u yet, u seem so on target, you are just going to do so well! Remember...BEFORE and up to your surgery...Walk, Water It up! The water reallllly helps to keep u hydrated during surgery, and walking well, we all know the benefits of it...then Post op Walk, Water + West! (REst) Have a good day, will be praying for you!

Oh yeah...one more thing, avoid getting sick, best u can, it is OK to take the time and take care of yourself...Pre surgery toooo!

So, I'm gonna try to do my Biggest Loser workout tonight in a very modified way. I'm gonna hop on the treadmill at NO incline and maybe 2-2.5 mph and walk for as long as I can, I'm sure it won't be for the whole 2 hour show and I probably won't even work up a sweat but it's better than nothin'!

I'm tired of being tired. I just want to eat "normal", exercise normal, be normal. This is getting old...feeling kinda down today. I don't know why, I just am. I'm ready to feel like Christine again. Blah.

Tina, you were the call right after me:D Hehe:) How funny is that!!!

She called me between 2:45 and 2:58 :drool:

I am now on Softies:D Yay me.

Tina me and the scale are not getting along right now either lol. Thats why i cant wait to be 195 cause then those 5lbs will stay under the 200 mark.

I will be there Thurs!