Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Women's Clothing!!!

Hello I am getting rid of some women's clothes...sizes 24/22-20. There's a suit in there and even a few brand new bras from Lane Bryant (size 42 H) There a jeans, slacks, nice shirts...I have 2 medium/large trash bags full!!! These are free for the taking...if anyone is interested please let me know and you can either just take both bags or go through them and only take what you want!!!! Let me know and we can meet up somewhere or something!!!

Hi! I am not in WA, but I had a question about all of your clothes. I am a tall girl and wear the tall size pants at Lane Bryant, are any of them talls? If not, that is ok I would be happy to at least take the shirts off of your hands. Would you be willing to send the clothes to me via USPS or UPS/Fed Ex if I paid for shipping costs etc? I wear an "A" cup bra (unfortuantly, ha-ha!), so I couldn't use the bras either...

Please let me know, I am currently wearing a size 22, but should be a 20 here pretty shortly. I am VERY interested!!!

Thanks,

Nicole

nicolet8200@comcast.net or via reply here on LBT.com

Unfortunately I am only 5'3'' so most of them are short :cursing:. I think a few of the pants were regulars that I had shortened? I could send you some of those and then the shirts and you can just pick out what you like and then do what you want with what you don't like. Let me know

My friend & I were just banded 11-14 and we both are short and wear 20-22 sizes. We live in Aberdeen. If you still have anything let me know and we can come up and take a look!

Hi again! I don't have use for the pants because I am 6' tall so even regular length woman's pants are too short for me. So if you want to send the shirts to me I would be more than happy to take them off of your hands. Do you have a PayPal account or know of any other way I can pay for the entire amount of shipping costs? I have never done anything like this before but really want whatever you've got. I will research it more on the internet and see what the options are. I will PM you if I get more info.

Thanks!

There is a wonderful not for profit orginization called Dress for Success, which helps dress women for their interview and first day back into the workforce, after leaving a bad situation i.e abuse etc..... They have a need for plus sized clothing.:wink_smile:

Check them out:

www.dressforsuccess.org

Well if you are looking for great variety of women lingerie to buy online in USA then you should visit to http://www.kittenslingerie.com , they have all the variety ranging from corsets, baby doll, bustier you just name it and all those at great prices. While buying online you should be very specific of your or for who ever you are going buy since you don’t want to be in a situation where you may have to return. They have all the necessary technology related to transfer funds.

Who needs lingerie? Did I miss something in this thread? lol