Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Kat

(((HUGS)))) i'm glad you guys got a call...

I know i've seen it here but what a dick SIL is!

So when are you going to see grandbaby?????

I was going to snowblow and my mom yelled at me

it is so hard to do nothing but i feel better

took my first tylenol at 1today. I guess that is great

No major pain pills tonight and i might get my lazy butt up and take a shower - i might feel better

my stomach was a mess this am

i can't wait to function again - i have so much to do around here

Mom is going to AZ next week and then FL the week after, then will be home for a week and then meeting my aunt in Vegas 1st week in Feb

will be good, i need space, she yells at me for messes and she makes the biggest ones!

Russ called and said he decided not to go to the doc. UGH. He said his headache went away (didn't know he had one) and he is still vomiting. I gave him my anti-nausea meds this morning, he said they aren't helping.

Read this today and I liked it, thought I'd share..

Once upon a time, twin boys were conceived in the same womb. Weeks passed and the twins developed. As their awareness grew, they laughed for joy, “isn’t it great that we were conceived? Isn’t it great to be alive?”

Together the twins explored their world. When they found their mother’s cord that gave them life, they sang for joy, “how great is our Mother’s love, that she shares her own life with us!”

As weeks stretched into months, the twins noticed how much each was changing. “what does it mean?” asked the one. “It means that our stay in this world is drawing to an end, said the other. “But I don’t want to go”, said the other, “but maybe there is life after birth.” But how can there be?” responded the other one. “We will shed our life cord, and how is life possible without it? Besides, we have seen evidence that others were here before us and none of them have returned to tell us that there is life after birth. No, this is the end.”

And so the one fell into deep despair, saying, “If conception ends in birth, what is the purpose of life in the womb? It is meaningless! Maybe there is no mother after all?” “But there has to be,” protested the other. “How else did we get here? How do we remain alive?”

How you ever seen our mother?” said one. “Maybe she lives only in our minds. Maybe we made her up because the idea made us feel good?”

And so the last days in the womb were filled with deep questioning and fear. Finally, the moment of birth arrived. When the twins had passed from their world, they opened their eyes and cried for joy. For what they saw exceeded their fondest dreams.

Jenn-glad you are feeling better!

Haydee-I understand what you mean now...I thought you meant you spoke out about important things...MY BAD...

Kat-I lol'd when I read the comment about you strangling him w/ his moms frizzy hair! lmao!

Pie Hole report:

coffee w/creamer

bowl of h&c Soup

Water (30 oz)

L: wendy's grilled chicken breast dipped in ranch

L: diet dr pepper from Wendys

S: SBD protien bar

getting ready for more water........

Dinner: probably more Soup but I don't know yet I forgot to set something out.....drat!

I felt less bloated this morning when I woke up.... hopefully I can make it back to the 170's by Valentines day......

tracyk - yes you are bad, LOL... how have you been feeling? able to move around some? are you gonna go get hooked up to those electrodes you were talking about?

Kat, you SIL needs a pulple ass kicking! Congrats on the new baby "whatshisname".

Laura, that was a nice little story.

TracyKS, been meaning to say how much I love your little avitar...so cute.

Where is Terry today?

Piehole report..

-Sugar free kool aid (still on my first bottle, so now I know if it's not Water, I won't drink it as much.. no more kool aid)

-3 taquitos w/guacamole & cheese dip for lunch (they were yummy)

- chips & salsa

Ooo carson just kicked me, he must be reliving how yummy it was too.

Tonight is bowling night, normally we go to Cracker Barrel but with Russ & my dad not there, I'll be eating at the bowling alley.. its all fried crap, probably get corn pups & tater tots.

tracyk - yes you are bad, LOL... how have you been feeling? able to move around some? are you gonna go get hooked up to those electrodes you were talking about?

Nah, I wanted to give it one more day. If I am not better tomorrow I will go. So far so good...tonight will be the test!

Here I am! Gosh I didn't even realize I hadn't posted all day! Hmmmmmm...what have I been doing??? One thing I did was look at my 401(k) and try to move some things around to stop the freaking bleeding! That was so depressing!

I've been on the phone trying to get Evan's car taken care of, get a rent car, etc. This is not his 1st wreck...it's his THIRD! But this one is the worst and the first with his new car he got in May. The biggest issue that I'm concerned about right now is not the car, but his reaction to this whole mess. He is bi-polar, as you know, and has not been doing well the last couple of months. Come to find out he took HIMSELF off of one of his major meds....cold turkey. He's is just a complete mess. I just got off the phone with him....he was SOBBING for 45 minutes straight. Gotta call his psych tomorrow and get him in ASAP.

Oh Terry I am so sorry that he (and you) are going through a difficult time! :)

Laura-so throwing up blood doesn't scare Russ? My dh is one of those 'never go to the dr' type, but *that* is one thing that would have scared him shi*less...he would have ran to the dr!

Laura, that really isn't something to mess with, throwing up blood. Now if he was already vomiting and it was simple specks, it could just be a tear in the throat.

My DH when he threw up blood, it was in massive amounts....not to be super gross, but we ended up having to have a plumber out, as it coagulated/clotted in the toilet, while we were at the hospital---he had a double Mallory Weiss tear of the esophageal/stomach junction. In other words both sides of the esophagus where it joins the stomach ripped loose! He ended up with over 20 units of blood, countless platelets, in ICU for days on end, and on a ventilator! The Dr. told me he would likely bleed out and expire in a matter of a few minutes. It was without question one of the scariest moments, turning into days of my life. He is a walking miracle.

Now what made his so bad, that Russel is not dealing with was that he was on massive doses of Coumadin blood thinnner following his heart valve surgery.

But it is still scary, and seeing a Dr. is much safer! He needs to go!!!

Terry, so sorry about your son. Wish I could help.

My Mom and Dad went to the hospital, but I still do not know a lot.....My Mom says that Abbey told her the babies name was Calem Brock.....Dad says she said Caleb Brent! He had an Uncle pass away as a young man named Brent, so that may be true. Rick called back up there when Abbey never called back. SOL (no longer a son in law he is now a son out law), said she was asleep, and that she would call him later with everything. Rick said not a problem we would be up there shortly, and SOL told him that right now his family is having time with the baby, that this is their first and only grandchild, and they would like not to be disturbed, that maybe this evening would be ok. So I called the hospital, and sure enough no calls allowed through, and visitors must check in through the nurses station. They did however let my folks come back.......

Wish me luck.

Terry, been saying prayers for you right along with mine for us....will keep doing so!

Hugs!

Kat

Kat - I would be beside myself with anger in your situation! How can this son-of-a-bitch sleep at night??? But it would hurt more that Abbey tolerates such rudeness. I feel sorry for both of you...it's just plain SAD.

I'm having a very stiff Jack and Coke right now. One more and I'm on a plane to go kick some SOL ass!!!!!!!!!! Gawd, can you imagine if us Violets could get him in a room alone??? He'd never be the same...

What's his email address????? LOL