Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Jenn-the only time I had to run to the bathroom after having mine removed was when I ate lettuce...

So, I made some Soup today...I put everything in it but the kitchen sink...cabbage, green Beans, corn, carrots, stewed tomatoes, sausage, peas, Pasta and ground turkey. I ust pick out what I should not eat....it is so ymmy :)

WWWAAHHH!

So I am sitting here, minding my own business, doing my diss edits and my friend brings me...RUM BALLS AND JACK DANIELS BALLS!!!

wtf??? I can not throw them out. It is like bringing crack to a junkie!

Oh well, they make the editing more fun!

I suck!

Gina, I think that was my low, maybe 241, but now I weigh in the 280's. Plus I am totally and completely unfilled!! I am at a low point now, but realized yesterday some was due to TOM! Sometimes I sit and wonder what is wrong with me that I can't get this thing right. It is frustrating! I spent $12,000 to lose 20 or 30 pounds? It is a bitter pill to swallow. Plus I have to pay for my fills starting soon. Haven't a clue how much those are. The answer will come, just not as fast or how I would like it . LIke I said it is very frustrating, and I have found I am very good at sabotaging myself!

Jane

Que? I thought we all spoke the same language?!
Ok, THIS made me laugh!!!
WWWAAHHH!

So I am sitting here, minding my own business, doing my diss edits and my friend brings me...RUM BALLS AND JACK DANIELS BALLS!!!

....and THIS made me drool!!!:) (PAMELA -- FREEZE THEM!!)

Gina - (((Hugs))) I hope you realize that there is nothing to be ashamed of with us!!! Please just let us support you and be your friend! We miss you when you're gone!

BTW - Whatever happened to that "other" Sue or Suzie or Suzanne we had? Remember her??? she posted ALL the time and then just vanished!! Pamela and I probably offended her one time too many and she didn't want to hang around heathens like us and have TOO much fun! I've heard that's bad, but I wouldn't know from experience.

I'm hungry....need to eat up the rest of my pudding anyway. (Yep, so far I'm still on liquids. I have A LOT of Soup around here!) So far I'm down 1.8#. Whoopdeedoo.

I'm Suzanne. You're not talking about me are you??????

I just got up and put another log on the fire, back to my chair now and more football. Wow, football and not all the munchies that goes with it?? WTH would Jimmy, Terry and Howie think??

Did real good on my eating today and than I found a small bowl of chex-mix. I just had to finish that off. Yea-right.

That's ok, still puts my way under a good calorie intake for the day.

I freecycled some christmas stuff and it's out sitting on the front porch for the person to come and pick up. Not sure whoever started it but I love it and never have to worry about throwing anything out. Just post it and someone comes and gets it. When we took our chain-link fence down, I posted it and a little old couple that lives about 40 miles from here came and got it. They took someother stuff that I hadn't even had time to list. No more dump trips for us, just freecycle it.

BTW - Whatever happened to that "other" Sue or Suzie or Suzanne we had? Remember her??? she posted ALL the time and then just vanished!! Pamela and I probably offended her one time too many and she didn't want to hang around heathens like us and have TOO much fun! I've heard that's bad, but I wouldn't know from experience.

This made me LOL! Moi? Little ol' me? You got to have tough skin and a good sense of humor to hang w/ the likes of us...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

xoxoxoxoxo

I love my Violets!

Perhaps I've had too many rum balls. haha

I just fried up some tuna patties except I added the left over spin/choke dip that I brought home with me from teh shower.. YUM YUM .. I made 2 cans of tuna worth... and one pattie pretty much filled me up.

I think that this pouch diet is supposed to help us get back on track with our eating ... I think the RNY people get the benefit of shrinking or retraining their pouch.. where as we can just go get a fill to tighten us up. I know that for sure it has given me a PLAN to stick with and it is helping me to get reignited.

The part of me that is posting quick little phone videos daily has also been a real help TO ME.... I go and watch them several times a day.... even if no one else view them.. its for me.

I plan to make the sausage pumpkin Soup tonight or tomorrow night

OH and I took 1 month pics of my mom today.

Hi gals

I just got back from a ride and dinner at my favorite diner with Wayne - Who's birthday is July 13th

I know he has a wild side but is so good, a peck on the cheek when he dropped me off and respected that i came out with a long sleeve shirt that came up to my neck- i told him this is me for the most part and i am who i am.

anyway - t all went well

Tracy - that is good to know but i had a couple bites of eggs and i feel like my stomach is making strange noises

anyway - i'm going to order dinner for the kids

I just fried up some tuna patties except I added the left over spin/choke dip that I brought home with me from teh shower.. YUM YUM .

Ummm, you took something that sounded yummy and made it sound gross....spin/choke? lol YUM YUM :)

Good evening, Violets..

Well day 3 is almost history on the pouch diet plan and I'm still doing well.

I was so excited about being able to have eggs today and when I got them and ate 6 bites, I pb'd them all up. No eggs in the morning I guess. We went to church in freezing rain today and it was a good service. Lots of crying and hugging since it was the Bobster's last Sunday there. He's leaving the church in good hands so that's a good feeling. His job when he got there was to take a dying church and build it up so they could call a part time pastor who was fully ordained. He did an awesome job with that and the church is thriving now. Just a small, rural church, but after 5 years with the Bobster, they are full of hope and excitement now.

They had a reception afterwards and I had 1 deviled egg, lots of cheese and 1 small slice of venison sausage. NO cake, no Cookies, no carbs. I was proud of Bob.. they had a special cake for him and said to him.. "surely you want a piece of cake". He looked at me and I said.. "Up to you". He said nope.. he couldn't do it. He was on a plan. Atta boy!!! He's lost 2# so far.

I came home and had a few spoonfuls of ham salad and then took a nap. We're headed to Walmart in a few to pick up a few things and then I'll think about having some Soup at hand and yogurt.

Gina...glad to see you posting. We are all in this together... always have been. Just like church.. when you're not here, you're missed. The first step is to admit you've broken the rules and then pick yourself up and start again. The beauty of the band is it WILL work again for you as soon as you let it. You can't try to trick it and convince yourself that breaking the rules just this once will be ok. This pouch plan is a wake up call to me and I'm sure to others that there ARE rules and they need to be adhered to in order for the band to do it's work. I feel like I did right after surgery. I know what I'm supposed to have and I know what I'm NOT supposed to have. No way without a band would I be able to stick with liquids and no inbetween meal eating. But the band is showing me now that it's still there and I just need to listen to it! (my band talks, does yours??:))

TracyinKS.. I've watched your videos each day. What a great way to stay motivated. Thanks for doing them!

Jenn...good for you on the new guy! Hope it works out well for you.

21 seconds left in the Pistons game and they are behind by 1 point. Gonna head to Walmart after the game. BBL...

Hey.

Made the yummy ham & chz Soup. Have had 2 cups so far. The whole family is slurping it up... hope there's a little bit left for me for tomorrow! I didn't put in tofu, but did add 1/2 can of drained rotel tomatoes... I think that's the only change I made... oh, I used real ham, 1/2 of it chopped, 1/2 of it shredded in the bullet.

Am on my laptop while watching dh's Eagles play the Vikings... they're up so far, so that's good...

Tomorrow dh goes back to work & dkids go back to school! Hallelujah! I love them, but they've been cramping my style & messing up my house for 2 weeks now! So tomorrow will be serious cleaning, organizing, & getting back to the grindstone.

Judy, how was this morning? Hope you're safe w/the wintry weather.

Am still philosophical after yesterday's funeral. It makes me wonder what folks would say about me @ mine. What would stand out. How I'd be remembered. Sigh... deep thoughts...

Off to surf around... enjoy the eve!

Judy, we posted @ the same time! So glad to read that Bob's special day went well. He sounds like such a special guy. You lucky gal!!