Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Morning gals

I guess i'm technically 2 days behind since i started Soup yesterday

I am still bloated but getting there, down to 204 (-7lbs) since i got home. It amazes me how much that stuff makes you gain. I don't think I can get my jeans on yet so there is a few more lbs left. I didn't do much of anything yesterday and feel horrible today - I feel like my stomach is empty and someone is stabbing a knife right through it - all the other pain is gone.

I might go to work for 1/2 day tomorrow to get payroll and some left over paperwork done - but not push it too hard.

Jane

Call your dr in the morning for the results - you need to get fixed too!

Good MORNING!

I bounced back up 1 pound to 191... but still down 6 from day 1.

I did have a medium dt coke at the movie theater, but I am proud proud proud that I did NOT touch the extra buttered popcorn and raisonettes that DH had....... OH and I did have a caramel coffee from the bar on the top floor of the theater.. (that is probably what did it) almost forgot about it.......... so not great but better than I would of done had I not been on the plan.

I did drink about 120 oz of Water yesterday..

OK today..........

from the site:

The next three days you get to eat as much as you want as often as you want! Ahhh, but there's a catch: it has to be solid Protein and you only get 15 minutes each time you sit down to eat. No drinking 30 minutes before or after meals and no drinking with your food. A dry pouch will hold your soft Protein longer helping your to feel full and fed longer.

Protein Recommendations: canned fish (tuna or salmon) mixed with lemon and seasoned with salt and pepper, eggs cooked as desired seasoned with salt pepper and/or salsa, fresh soft fish (tilapia, sole, orange roughy), baked or grilled, and lightly seasoned.

Heading off for my coffee (not doing the lemon tonic today)

Good morning everyone-

:tt2: Judy! Congrats on the -3. :woot:

I am so glad we have each other to go through this process. You are all such an inspiration. And Jane...Terry is right, when you are ready the band will be ready too. It was for me :mad:

I did not do the workout dvd yesterday because for some reason the sound wasn't working (lame excuse) so whn dh came home he fixed it so I can do it today. I wish I had a stepper. I am going to look on craiglist, maybe someone has one for sale.

I am so sore...I must have slept wrong or something so I need to go swallow a couple of tylenol before I try to work out.

DD is bugging the crap outta me to make cupcakes:scared2:. Scarey thought. She starts back to school tomorrow and I will miss her but I will not have to worry about cupcakes every day! I have managed to make her forget about them for about 3 days but this morning she woke me up and said in a singsong voice "mommmmma, cuuupcaaaakess". I am doomed. lol Her little cupcake maker makes one at a time so I will be OK. She has gained 2 pounds over the holidays so I need to get her back on a regimen. School will help with that too.

DH starts his days off tomorrow. Should be interesting as far as eating is concerned. I have been wanting to get some stuff for a veggie/beef stew. maybe I can get him excited about it? Doubtful :thumbup:

Have a great day violets! Make healthy choices:thumbup:

Good morning!

Don't get too excited by my ticker... it was accurate as of yesterday... but I managed to fall into a tub of chocolate drizzle caramel corn after the funeral... today is a new day, yes?

Good morning!

Don't get too excited by my ticker... it was accurate as of yesterday... but I managed to fall into a tub of chocolate drizzle caramel corn after the funeral... today is a new day, yes?

I know I shouldn't say this BUT...

That sounds SO delicious! :mad: (bad me, bad me)

YES, today is a new day!:tt2:

Yeah... I fell in & had to eat my way back out!... that's my story & I'm sticking to it!... yep, uh huh! :tt2:

Do not sweat it Michelle!

I just updated my blog with today's video.....

gotta go get Robby from my moms!

Make it a good one!

Gina-you are not a woman of many words lately...are you OK?

quote]

Just very ashammed; depressed; angry :cry_smile:-- and the weight hasn't (didn't) stop continuing to go up up up. In 10 lbs incremments it seems.

my low 10-2007 239#'s yesterday 287:sneaky:.

I did start the 5DPT yesterday being 5 Protein shakes - and I am down to 282 :)-- but as we all know that is Water weight.

We will see how the scale goes tomorrow.

I was so excited this morning knowing that I was going to be able to eat soft Proteins today. So I made scrambled eggs and put in some chopped ham. It took me at least fifteen minutes to eat 2 scrambled eggs. Now I'm hurting, not pb hurting. Just a big glob in my chest hurting. It's a good thing we can't have anything to drink for 30 minutes. That would send me to the bathroom for sure.

Kat, I should be finishing my project today. When I'm done I will post a pic of it. I've had fun doing it because I have never done anything like this. Hubby really likes it alot.

I have Doc appointment for a fill tomorrow which I'm sure I won't be getting one. I think the last few days on this diet has shown me "HOW" to be a very good bandster and to take care of my band and to realize that my BAND is in control and not me. If I would just quit force feeding it, we would get along just fine.

So I will update my ticker tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Hey V's~

We have nuttin' on the books today except her game at 3. Then back to work tomorrow (sucks hard).

I made egg sal and am looking forward to that, lol...I tried, but hate Soups.< /span>

have a great day!

Gina-you are not a woman of many words lately...are you OK?

quote]

Just very ashammed; depressed; angry :thumbup:-- and the weight hasn't (didn't) stop continuing to go up up up. In 10 lbs incremments it seems.

my low 10-2007 239#'s yesterday 287:sneaky:.

I did start the 5DPT yesterday being 5 Protein Shakes - and I am down to 282 :cry_smile:-- but as we all know that is Water weight.

We will see how the scale goes tomorrow.

Gina-:w00t: we have gained about the same amount of weight back. I know how you feel as far as the anger & depression. But I leaned on my friends here and they helped snap me out of it. Come here and talk to us...we can do this together! Nobody judges anyone here. I thought about staying away too because I was so ashamed of myself but these ladies would not have allowed it! lol (plus I would have missed them...shhh, don't tell them that cause they might get the big head) :lol: Do not give up on yourself...and by the way, five pounds is 5 pounds any way you slice it. I mean, 4 quarters is still a dollar, right? :)

I Second what Tracy says

My ticker weight was at 203 and i was back to 204 today and know I am still so full of air and surgery stuff that I could not even get my jeans buttoned up if i tried, so that is a great sign - hopefully will be into onderland when it is all gone

i had a cup of Soup for Breakfast

a cup of no sugar ice cream for lunch

2-20 oz glasses of crystal light

everyone keeps telling me i'll be poopin' my brains out after i don't have a gb - I'm waiting for that to happen... will probably feel so much better -

just took another pain pill... and a shower

i think i'm going to take a drive later with the "date" - i've talked to him for hours everyday and he wants to take me out to dinner, but not ready so he has to go look at a job later - so he asked me if i wanted to go for a ride

We have so much in common it is scary - silly things, like he loves nacho's and pulled pork - my 2 favorite things, (nachos sent me to the hospital last week)

Tracyks - I told him about the pulled pork Nachos we had at hard rock! I make them all the time.

He has a 14 year old daughter, doesn't want more kids but wants a girlfriend with kids, has a boat and rv and loves taking his daughter and any kids out to dinner and to be a part of life.

Almost scares me.... oh and he is a Cancer - which is the sign i should be with.

how ironic... and my bf's neighbor and pretty much my neighbor

I sent Gina a pm...we speak the same language, 'cept I keep coming back here to bug ya'll.

I sent you all the email about the NYE party. Almost didn't cause there were not "celeb's" but just cool people. Anyway...there it is!

Jenn~ When is his bday? I am Cancer too, we are warm generous and very loving and loyal people. What is his name? Take it slow and keep us posted...DONT LEAVE OUT ANY DETAILS! On behalf of the Violets....YEAH!!! Don't go back to dumbass...you deserve better. A long life w/ love, peace and nachos and pulled pork! oxox

Drinking my protien shake...been sooo long. Hope it wont give me is the runs. LOL...sorry, TMI I know.

Love you girlies...in so many ways, you are the best part of my day!

xoxoxoxo

Gina! I have felt that way too.... and so many of us here have as well..... what makes our little group so special, and why WE WILL MAKE IT through this tough patch. 2009 will be our year!

today I've already had

80 oz of plain Water

20 oz of CL

1 pot of coffee (my norm)

1/2 cup of scrambled eggs

1 (the last of) bowl of Ham and cheese Soup

I am hungry right now so i'm going to look up the tuna pattie recipe from the 5day site.

Hey at least I've got my water in.. so any more is just a bonus!