Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Well.... I left the house yesterday morning at 3:00 am and waited for Penny's to open at 4:00 a.m....... got my $80.00 crock pot for $28.88 and was in line by 4:07a.m. and then off to wallyworld just for the fun of it at 5:00 a.m.......... got some $4.00 jammie pants for the boys laughed at the crowd and met Charles and Robby at Home Depot at 6:00 a.m................. got the Ryobie doorbuster special and a poinsetta for .99 and was back home in bed by 6:37 a.m............. woke back up at 8:30 a.m. and rounded the boys up in the truck and headed to my sisters for a day of candy making............ Charles had to work, but came by and we all headed to dinner and then home........ dead dead tired we watched a movie and then early to bed......... this morning I got up at 7:am and headed out to get some wrapping paper......

Other than that......... the boys were hellions today and it snowed *but didn't stick* all day.......... boys spent a good part of it outside and needless to say the laundry room is a muddy mess!

Our shopping is 95% complete and everything is wrapped except for some of the "santa" gifts...... we are not going whole hog this year.... my crock pot was my gift, and I bought some jammie pants for me (cause I bought some for everyone)

I'm going to watch the news and head to bed.....

Nighty Night V's! Sweet Dreams!

Hello everyone!! Kind of busy at work today, forgot my glasses at home, hope everyone is okay with their haircuts!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!

My eating sucks!!!!!!!!!

Just an update - my daugher started bleeding yesterday (although she bled her last pregnancy too). We went to the ER today and they did an ultrasound which didn't show anything, but her hcg levels were 2000 and they feel that they should see something with those levels.

Think she's either not as far along as she thinks or it's a blighted ovum....she goes back in Monday to get her hcg levels drawn again to see if they increase like they should or if they go down.

As much as I don't want her to be pregnant, this whole thing saddens me...I don't want her to lose it either.....I'll let you all know more when I find something more definitive out....

Good morning everyone!

Terry-it isn't old age that makes us go to sleep early, is it? :thumbup: I am sticking with the 'I wake up early so I need to go to bed early' theory. I was asleep by 9 last night too but I wake up at 5 or earlier every day. My internal clock still has not let me start sleeping late.

Denise-awww, I know how you must be feeling. God knows what is best. Let us know what happens.

Judy-that is alot of snow! I am sure your neighbor will bail you out. Unless you may have done something to piss them off....have you? :w00t: lol

Jane-yours isn't the only person whos eating has sucked! YIKES...I am not getting ont he scales until maybe Wednesday.

TracyinKS-I wanted some of those pajamas for dd too but luckily when we went to Walmart later they still had them on sale so I got her some.:lol: What kin of candy did you all make?

Kat-I wanted to take christmas pics this year too but time (and money) has really went quick this year! Maybe we will take some New Years pics. We (dh, me and all the kids) haven'thad a family pic done since '03 when macy was 4 months old!

Michelle-Do you still have relatives over or have they gone? I wish I had a big house that way relatives could come and stay. Better yet, I wish we lived closer to my family.

Haydee-how was the house hopping holiday? I would be so sick of food! (but I would still eat at both places :wink2:)

Laura-how is your rash thing? I hope it is better because those things are so bothersome and itchy!

Suzie-did you have to go in early today too?

Jenn-How are you feeling? Any more gall bladder trouble? I rememer when I had trouble with mine. I was so miserable and it was a happy day when I had it removed!

Pamela-I hope the celebration of your dads life was wonderful. We sure do miss you here girlfriend! I have thought about you everyday and said a prayer for you and your family. (((hugs)))

*forgive me father* I found this recipe and made it ysterday and now I have a pan of this stuff in the fridge that truly is EVIL and needs to be destroyed. It is called 'better than almost anything' cake OR 'gooey chocolate caramel' cake. Anywho, it is german chocolate cake mix, bake the cake 13x9, let it cool, poke holes in it an inch apart, pour in a can of sweetened condensed milk over the top into the holes, then pour a jar of caramel sauce into the holes, then spread a tub of cool whip over the top, then sprinkle crumbled up heath bars on the top. OMG...have I gone mad? :w00t: I will post a pic of it! Anyway...it is future trash can material.

Have a great day everyone and make healthy choices!

post-220113-13813137902056_thumb.jpg

Edited by TracyK

Good Morning everyone

sounds like you all had a productive weekend... This was my first Saturday off in a long time, so i got up and went to get paint for the kitchen - Old Mexico is the main color with some deep green and a mustard type color for accents - I plan on painting Wed night so i can have cabinets by next weekend, my counter top should be in this week and as soon as i call them they will come measure an then cut and ta-da!!! I will have a kitchen!

I cleaned like a crazy person yesterday and got up xmas decorations and my tree,

Terry, just like you... I was in bed at 10, and that was only because i was watching a movie

Had my first fireplace fire of the year last night when i was done and it was so nice

Still having some pain but calmed down, i feel so bloated, i ate yesterday, some left overs, and i feel like a pig but in reality i didn't eat that much, i feel so full even this am and should not

Hope you all have a great day

Judy keep the snow, i'm not ready yet and usually what you get is here in a day or 2.

I am going to mow my back yard today - i did the front yesterday, mulched up all the extra leaves and finished cleaning up the back, so no snow until it is done

Hugs everyone

Good morning........... we have about half inch of snow so the boys and dog are having a snowball fight in the back yard as I type this! LOL

I am the family fudge maker...... so I made 3 kinds of fudge, Peanut Butter balls, dipped pretzels, nut clusters, dipped mini ritz.........

Denise: Keep us posted.

Tracy: that stuff sounds delish!!!!!!!

Laura: thanks for the card.. its on my tree. :cursing:

OK.... snowball fight is going south...... gotta break it up.

Good morning!!!

I think snow is in our future if Tracy has some!!

Denise, that must be a horrible struggle with your emotions!!! Keep you in my prayers!

Well off for a day of nothing? Already turned down church and Breakfast. I want quiet today, and maybe I will clean?

Have a good and safe one!!

HUGS TO PAMELA!!!

Morning V's!

Starting to feel pregnant since Thanksgiving lol. Thought it was from eating too much, but my stomach is getting hard and I feel heavy and uncomfortable and it's lasted all these days. My belly aches a lot, I guess from growing, but it doesn't let up and it makes sleeping a real pain. Although, it hasn't kept me from sleeping, I Just wake up a lot rubbing my stomach. Friday I woke up early for his bro to come, then I fell asleep around noon and slept all day.. then yesterday I got home from the Iron bowl party (Alabama vs. Auburn.. I bet on Auburn wow.. they lost 0 to 28ish!!) around 5pm and fell asleep till midnight.. then went back to bed at 1am.

Pam your dad sounded like a great guy!

Good Morning, Violets..

Almost good afternoon!! The winter storm watch has been changed to this evening so nothing happening here yet. I slept in till 10 this morning!! The Bobster didn't have to preach and I had no choir so we both took a Sunday off and lazed in our pjs, read the paper and chit chatted. Sooooooo nice! Ethan is coming in a few minutes for the afternoon. I'm anxious to see what he thinks of all the decorations. His eyes will be bugging out!!

TracyK..that cake look lucious... I think I gained a pound just looking at it!! And no.. I've been very good to the neighbors, justincase it snows and I need help.. :cursing::tt2:

I just got my Christmas letter done for the cards. Now just have to print off copies and wait for the cards from Walmart.

The Bobster is going to take our 3 foot tall stack of newspapers to recycling today. Can't wait to get that out of the corner. Other than that, he just has to chop up some ice in the driveway before the snow comes and that's it for the day. We'll need a lazy one today cause starting tomorrow it will be a crazy month. My calendar is full of things each and every day right up til Christmas.

Off to warm up some turkey noodle Soup and wait for Ethan. Everyone have a great day!! BBL...

UPDATE: The cake is now in the trash. I felt horrible throwing it away but I knew I could not keep it in this house. YAY ME!

Tracy that is one of my standby cakes to take to Rick's work pot lucks---it always gets raved about!! You are so much better than I am! I would be snacking away on it! My version of throwing things in the trash is to send them to work with Rick and he puts them in the break room--voila` they are gone! I sent pies yesterday!! I went over board making dressing, keeping in mind I am used to cooking these dinners with the entire clan of DH's family in mind---so I had excess!! I filled a foil pan with it, and froze it...then popped it out of the pan and put it in a zipper bag and back in the pan in the freezer, when I have to do the company pot luck, one of mine will be that!!! LOL

Denise, I will be praying for comfort for your family, I know the fears and pain you are dealing with well.

Rick is in letting the guys work again today. They have goals set for the dept. that they do each year, and part of the shops goals were to be 100% compliant with PM's on the equipment. Which consists of anything to do with oil changes, and general Preventative Maintenance on the equipment. If they make their goal, they get a pretty good bonus----note I said they, not Rick!!! Well the list brings trucks and equipment up by month---they get done every 3 months or after so many hours in service. They thought they were all set for the month, then 4 different pump trucks were used on a big job thet ended yesterday---and they all popped up on hours, so unless they get them done, and removed from the list, they fail for compliance in the month of November. So with the added benefit of overtime pay for this time of year, they all wanted to try to do it---so he went in so they could work--and when I talked to him, he was right in the greasy middle of things helping them....

No snow yet for us, we were supposed to get some yesterday, but the wind blew and blew----but the temp never even went below freezing! And it is blowing like crazy again today! Blew over my trash dumpster that was FULL! Mine is in bags, so no mess, but that must have been a heckuva gust!

Well--stocking is close......! I plan on doing cards this afternoon----not sure if I will get them out any time soon, but gonna start. Got the Mom's labels done! LOL

Off to stir my Soup, and check the bacon I got bakin' in the oven!!! Catch y'all laters.

Emails notification is working again....YAY!!!!

Kat

good for you Tracy for throwing the cake away. LOL

I am still bloated and full and the pain came back this morning after coffee... (I didn't have any yesterday... i'm back on liquid diet, chicken broth and Jello....

Laura - that is awesome that your tummy is getting hard... just think all thought lbs ago... you might not have been able to enjoy this as much :cursing:

Ok when you are really uncomfortable i'm sure you won't enjoy it... but you know what i mean..

hope you all have a great day - i'm running to the store and taking a bath

Laura, I feel bloated, and growing bigger, maybe I am pregnant?:cursing:!

Congrats Tracy for throwing the cake away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well so far I have accomplished my goal of doing nothing today. I need to get motivated........

I need motivation in a can!!!

Yikes I feel like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, running all about muttering to myself about being late...

Too much going on still...

Ever have one of those days where everything you cook/bake bombs?? That was me today... both ovens are smoking like crazy as I'm trying to cook meatloaves for dinner... baked a pumpkin cheesecake to give to a neighbor who just lost her mom & it cracked & looks like !@#$ so now I'm going to have to do something else... I did make a mean pot of chicken Soup w/the carcass...

Tomorrow is a new week... once I get cleaned up & re-organized from the LAST one, I'll be ok!!

Not one Xmas item up or purchased or wrapped here...

Ugh!

Oooooh I just noticed that it says "Thread Starter" under my pic... hee hee hee... for some reason that cracks me up!