Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

....rushing over to Facebook!!.............

Terry, Poor Hero, I hope he feels better soon . . . and I know from experience that dogs getting sick will not prevent future trash excursions, lol.

Kat, You are so lucky. Please send Rick up my way for a day . . . I could use a helping hand, lol.

Pamela, Sus sounds like such a doll . . . I could also use some help reorganizing.

Tracy, It really concerns me with some of the pictures that go online with teenagers nowadays. I am happy that her father called her on it and I hope she takes them down quickly. I think too many of our children do not understand how to respect themselves and too much importance is placed on fitting in with peers in unhealthy ways . . . not to mention the number of online predators out there that eat that stuff up. My father was super conservative with me as a child, and although I hated it then, I really appreciate it now.

I actually have a different teenage myspace problem in that my teenage son doesn't really want to befriend me, lol. His site is mundane and reasonable, nothing bad, but I guess I am not cool enough to be "seen" as his friend. I can see his site so I am not concerned about content.

I never realized I was so uncool . . . I think it took a teenager to let me know how out of touch and weird I am, lol. I am hoping that by the time the baby is old enough to consider me uncool, my son will find me interesting again.

Hello to all the other Vi's!!!

I tried to upload 2 pics but it is the first time so we will see how it goes.

One is me with my sister's teeny tiny itty bitty baby James Edward immediately after the c-section.

The other is me on Sunday where I actually look somewhat pregnant. It has hardly been worth posting belly pic's before because I just looked chunky more than preggers, lol.

post-232544-13813138364343_thumb.jpg

post-232544-13813138364648_thumb.jpg

Jeez Heather you're teeny tiny!! :lol:

I befriended my mom on myspace, she doesn't know how to use it she just wanted it to spy on my sister-who befriended her and still posts bad stuff (silly kid).

Haydee thank you so much, that bed will come in handy :unsure: I love the outfit too, I love elephants did I say that before? LOL I can't wait till he can wear it.

I went to mail something today and saw someone broke off our mailbox flag.. not all the way, they just bent and bent, etc. till majority of it snapped off, so it's intentional. Lovely. I hate my neighbors, how many times do I have to say this :ohmy:

I finally got notification of posts, I am so happy.

I have a couple of people looking at my resume to clean it up. I sort of feel like I did when I bought my last car, didn't have to, under no pressure etc...

Heather that baby is sooo cute!! So are you with your baby bump!!!

Susanne can come to St. Louis anytime to see the arch and my closets and pantry!!!

I think the Houston rain is headed our way!!

Judy I got notification last night of your post, but that wouldn't come up, finally did this morning, I will surprise you tonight or tomorrow!!

Well have a great day, I am off to order a corsage and boutonneire (sp), for my parents. They are being recognized by the Presbytery for "Celebration of Aging". I thought I could get two small for around $15 my sister just laughed at me!!!

My back is KILLING ME! The kids are finishing up their tests and I just wanna scream. I've taken 3 Tylenol, and am still yelping in pain. This has been a rough year for me health wise. But it is the most exercise I've ever had. ???

Take advil...for back pains, tylenol doesn't help; you need an anti-inflammatory.

I agree, advil works, especially the liqui-gels which disolve and go down fast with a bit of Water. Nothing else will touch my back pain near as well as when I have liquid advil.

I know you are not supposed to have it as a banded person. I have been given the OK to use it on a very occasional basis by my doctor, although not now while pregnant. I usually follow it with a glass of milk just in case.

Heather! Too cute with your baby bump! You are teeny tiny, LOL...

Pammy - that sucks about your back pain. Maybe you're doing something wrong when you're working out. I would ask your trainer...

Laura - you're welcome! In case you already had one or something similar I enclosed the gift receipt. But as you can see you don't have that much time to exchange since I've had it since February. I'm just bad about getting stuff out... I remembered you liked elephants! The outfit I just picked up about two weekends ago!

Suzie - there is no 'e' in Muy but otherwise very good spanish!

She took the pics down after her dad and I talked to her this morning. Dunno if her mom knows about them but it is up to dh to tell her. She knew they weren't appropriate and knew which ones we were talking about. I am just glad they are down.

Terry-glad you stayed home, I was thinking about you!

Heather-thanks for the pics :drool: Very cute!!

Oh I meant to tell ya'll, the nurse who took pics for me during the c-section, got pics of him coming out, and a pic I think of my uterus on my belly!! Maybe I am weird, but I think pics like that are cool, plus I love his first pic (his arms are spread wide like "I AM HERE!!") Anyway, I'm not going to post them, but if any of you want to see them let me know and I'll email em.

Oh I meant to tell ya'll, the nurse who took pics for me during the c-section, got pics of him coming out, and a pic I think of my uterus on my belly!! Maybe I am weird, but I think pics like that are cool, plus I love his first pic (his arms are spread wide like "I AM HERE!!") Anyway, I'm not going to post them, but if any of you want to see them let me know and I'll email em.

omg...mee!! send me pix of your uterus and Carson's debut! yeah

Pam, You are to funny.

I wouldn't mind seeing Carson with his arms all spread out but I think I'll pass on the uterus. :drool:

Me too Laura!!! I am totally into the gore!!! Part of what facinates me about my new job. Assisting with procedures is the best!!!

Managed to finish my audit, and got some down time....caught up all my stuff, and the Dr. told me he was very happy with me! LOL, he is such a riot---the language barrier is really funny sometimes.

Rick's hours were cut yet again. I was told today the reason for that is if and when he gets unemployment, they base it on the last quarter you worked, $$ wise. So they pay less because he has been making considerably less. Jerks!

Tracy---I am glad that DH jumped on it quickly. Parenting teens is hard! There is such a fine line to walk, and it truly is like a tightrope, occasionally you slip and fall to one side or the other, everyone does! You have to be "friends" enough to keep the lines of communication open--but never forgetting that you are the parent first.....no fun! Good Luck with all that! I feel very lucky I got mine raised prior to the cell phones and Ipods, and MySpace.....!

We had the pager.....the start of it all! And even that was pushing my meager budget with 3!!!

Well, Rick is bidding on some things, so I am going to let him have this computer (rather than going out to the car to get the laptop!!!) and go take my shower.

Will see y'all in the morning!

XOXOXO

Kris had a professional photographer who happens to be a family friend take pictures of the delivery. They are awesome!! She has this neat picture book showing the journey from small belly to open belly.