Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Jenn the kitchen does look great!!!

Pamela, that pic that you sent out alone looked like you both were sunburned, were you?

Home early slow day, Charlie at work started getting way under my skin so I left. Didn't have anyone, and the phone wasn't ringing and weather is very very rainy and windy. The whole shop itself looks terrible, there are holes in the ceiling, and stains on the walls and ceilings and is so dirty looking, and he starts hollering at me about a can of Soup on the refrigerator!!

I am so over his attitude, it is so odd and quirky (I am being nice!!!).

Oh well another day another dollar!!

Getting ready to go snuggle up w/400 PTA newsletters that need stapling... I know, I've got the life, right??

I made a pot roast in the crocker all day today... mmm... I took 1 slice + a bowl w/onions & broth and I ate only 1/2 the slice & bowl... so maybe somethin's happnin in there?

Then -- completely out of the blue, especially for a "school" night -- DH announces that he wants to take us out for ice cream @ DQ! WTF?? Ai yai yai! So we go, & I got the 50-cal sugar-free, fat-free ("fun-free" the kids were calling it) bar on a stick. Actually, it was pretty chocolatey. So I did good & am happy w/myself today.

Think of me ker-chunking the night away!!

man... just lost a post

Thanks for the comments... i love my kitchen, i now have bar stools around so we can hang in there.... i'm going to save befor and during on photobucket too.

Michelle, i had someone sheetrock and hang cabinets, i did floor, demo and framing insulating and painting. Thanks to my aunt

I took before of my window, but Dave my GC already cut out sheetrock.... but i took outside too because that is where deck is going.

I'm stil floating around... i try to log on every day and ever morning when i drink my coffee. It has been crazy t work, and we have company for the rest of the week and i'm just drained when they leave.

You guys are my rock, and even when i'm completely mental, i check in even if not to post, i love you guys....

i am going for a fill on april 2, or i hope i am, i'm going to try hard to be good and lose a couple lbs by then.. good thing i'm super pms and should be over that by Sunday at the very latest.... I guess that would explain why i have been wanting and able to eat everything under the sun.

hugs everyone!!!!!

oh Kat

My kitchen was much bigger without the island and the extra large cabinets, but it is so nice to have space for everyone to do a job, and just got island hooked up.... LOVE the garbage disposal... how did i live without it??? LOL

i'm off for a muscle relaxer and bed...

Home from work.

I tried working out with one of the girls and just about killed myself. I'm so sore from the workout the night before.

I did ok on the eating part today. Sister said she would make dinner tonight. Here it is 8:30 and it's still not ready. So I guess I will just get me some yogurt. I hate eating late at night because it backs up and I have heartburn all night than.

Jenn, Love the pics. You've done such a wonderful job. You should be proud of yourself.

Judy, We are going to miss you something awful. Hopefully sometime during your trip you will be able to drop us a line.

TracyK, Hang in there girl. We worry about you alot.

Kat, I admire you ability to just stick to Soups after a fill.

I'm gonna finish DWTS and than head to bed.

I'll yack at all of you tomorrow. Night.

and I ate only 1/2 the slice & bowl.

I think I've figured out your problem. Pssssssssst, you're not supposed to eat the bowl!!!!:huh2::tt2::)

Hey I just thought of a question, does any here take Probiotics? I read an article that is you crave sugar it may be the cause of too much yeast in your system, and if you take a probiotic it helps. I don't have female yeast problems, but don't know if the two are connected.

Jane

Good point, Jane.... and that is true about the yeast overgrowth. You can google it...there's a wide range of symptoms and a simple saliva test you can do at home. But probiotics are always good to take...we all should, really. I also heard on NPR this morning that they are thinking that 75% of us are deficient in Vitamin D which leads to bone loss, and atherosclerosis! We should be taking 1,000 IU but the RDA is 400 IU. Drink that milk, girls!

Think of me ker-chunking the night away!!

This cracked me up!! What good sound effects you have! What's the proper term for that, anyway... alliteration or something like that? Nah, that's not it. Who's the English major in da house?
oh Kat

My kitchen was much bigger without the island and the extra large cabinets, but it is so nice to have space for everyone to do a job, and just got island hooked up.... LOVE the garbage disposal... how did i live without it??? LOL

i'm off for a muscle relaxer and bed...

Oh, I wish I had some drugs for a good night sleep. That sounds yummy. LOL

Your kitchen looks WONDERFUL, Jenn!! I'm happy for you...it's just gorgeous! What color are the walls...? kinda like watermelon? cranberry? It's hard to tell, but I LIKE it!!

I think I've figured out your problem. Pssssssssst, you're not supposed to eat the bowl!!!!:huh2::tt2::)
ROFL!!! Yep, that'll cause problems fo sho.

Judy, I am so so terribly jealous of your trip. I need to get out of town in the worst way! Hey, i'd settle for a weekend in Galveston at this point, but a cruise to Hawaii would be incredible!! You and Bob are very lucky! Ya'll have worked hard and I'm glad you're enjoying your retirement to the fullest!

Hey, we never saw Haydee pop on did we? :huh2: Wahh.

I think I've figured out your problem. Pssssssssst, you're not supposed to eat the bowl!!!!:):tt2::eek:

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Yep, that must be it! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU, JUDY??

:huh2:

You'd think that for a professional writer/editor, I'd be able to communicate more clearly, wouldn't you?

To clarify... clearly... I consumed 1/2 the slice of beef and 1/2 of the contents of the bowl... a little bowl... 3/4 cup max.

You yuck me up, Judy! Nothing gets by you!!

I'm done w/the stapling & am now noodling around on the laptop while watching Biggest Loser... wow these folks are looking good! I haven't really followed it this season, but whenever I do catch it, it is inspiring. Maybe if we walked around in those skin-tight lycra shorts and sleeveless tank tops, followed around by the dramatic music, then making better food choices and exercising would be easier, huh?? I am SO glad I don't have an outfit like that, tho... it would NOT be lovely, trust me! LOL!! :huh2:

Janie... I've been using the Activia probiotic yogurt to make my Protein smoothies. I haven't really notice a difference in digestion, however... but I'm probably not eating enough.

Terry----anyone else too----you can take a vacation to NM. I am not far from the Colorado mountains.....was just in them full of snow yesterday! I took some pics, visibility was less thana quarter of a mile, it was coming down hard at Wolf Creek ski resort!

Maybe Steamboat should be something to think about for next trip. Oh yeah, I remember we discussed it, but the airport was an issue. It is a fun place---lots of little Colorado towns are.

Saw an ad for Southwest Airlines, they have a special going on, not sure it can help anyone---but might be worth checking. Book flights before mid April, fly before August, for $49-$99 bucks each way.

Well Rick is laying in the floor in front of the fire snoring.....loudly! Think I will wake him up and go to bed. First I will go brush my teeth, and get myself ready!!!

I ate another little bowl of Soup, and have continued to drink my Water. I am going to have a massive caffeine withdrawal headache by tomorrow I am thinking....but so far so good!

Suzanne, it is not a big deal sticking to the soup, I am not hungry and when I do eat, I feel too full for awhile, so it limits what I eat, as well as the want to eat. Been awhile since I felt this!!! LOL, Oh yeah I really AM banded!!!

Everyone have a great night.

Morning gals

all these places we can visit... Not much happens here, nothing exciting, but you are all welcome to come visit upstate NY too, would love to have you.

Michelle, send me some of your motitvation would you?

actually, i will use my back as an excuse, but, it is cold and windy here, but spring is just a day or away and i'm going to start walking again. I walked up my hill last week at 3am, and i was only slightly out of breath, where even last spring i would have been dead 1/2 way up.

Thanks again for all the kitchen comments.... i do love it in there

Terry - the color is Old Mexico - so a brick kind of cyanne color.... i love it and my tan living room is going to be a deeper mocha/chocolate type color when it is all done.

anyway, i am late for work, what a shock....i'll try to check in but lots of company today.

have a great day everyone

oh... Laura... I meant to say i'm so excited for you... weekly visits... you are getting so close!