Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Michelle, I feel my fill. My tea is slowly sliding through.....slowly, and I have drank maybe 1/4 of a cup!!! I always do this swelling thing tho. My plan and this is with the Dr.'s full agreement, is to do something similar to the 5 day pouch test following this fill. I may even stretch the liquid mushy thing out to the full 5 days. I don't want to start an evil cycle of PB/swell/PB/swell. So gonna just see how it feels, when the liquids feel like they pass quicker I will move on, but not til then! Guess I will go hunt up some protien powder, so I can at least maintain my health, but would prefer to do it as much as possible with food, but thinking, not much food gonna be going in for a few days!!!

TracyK---wish I knew how to help.

Oh crud, got side tracked, and never got this posted!!!!

Better late than never I suppose!

XXOX

Getting ready to head to work.

Everyone have a great afternoon.

Hugs to you all.

Hey Ya'll,

I have been sooo busy I have not kept up on posting, I've been a bad, bad girl. I had a dinner party on Friday night, had class on Saturday and spent the afternoon at a friends house, had friends over for a big cookout on Sunday that lasted for the whole second half of the day. On top of that I have midterms this week, two papers due, homework problems out the wazoo and 4 chapters to catch up on (economics, which I love, but isn't exactly light reading when I have to do the math as well and really understand it). All this work needed to be added into my full time + job, cooking and cleaning, and looking after my dh who has been feeling neglected with my inability to keep my eyes open past 9:30 PM in the third trimester of pregnancy, lol. I am not just tired when I go to bed, I am utterly exhausted like as if I ran a marathon every single day now.

Even with all that, I am still alive and kicking although a little cranky and tired, lol.

Michelle and Kat, I am so happy you got your fills. I am looking forward to it myself.

Kat, The OB man has got to goooo . . . I am surprised you are holding up as well as you are. I would have had a complete hissy fit by now, especially if he is going into your house when you are not home and taking liberties. The chemicals wasted are a shame, but much, much worse than that is the invasion of privacy.

I want to go to Hawaiii tooo, darnit. I need some sunshine, sand and surf.

Pamela, I missed out on your pics but I am sure they are something to see.

I hope Laura, Carson and Russ are just busy enjoying their days and will be back online soon.

Jennifur, I take liquid Motrin occasionally because it works (prior to pregnancy anyway). I have gotten the OK to use it on an occasional basis by my band doctor. Tylenol doesn't do squat for me.

Hello to everyone else I have missed. Make it a good one, my darling Vi's . . . :0)

Hey girls!!

We got back last night, but I'm so swamped at work I finally was able to take a breath and pop in here.

Went to the doctor this morning, did my first cervical exam (the start of weekly).. uhm.. not quite what I expected. I thought it would be like a pelvic exam, but I swear she stuck her whole hand up there?! I kept looking for the 'tool' she used, trying to figure out what just hurt like a sonofagun, but then realized no tool as around.. so really, I think her whole hand was up there!

She said I've already started dialating, but no effacement and cervix is still pushed back.

They did an ultrasound to find my pelvic kidney, it was pushed to the side, so if they have to do c-section, it shouldn't get in the way. Also, they checked his size since the doc thought he was big.. he's 6lb6oz right now, and that's the 57% percentile. She measured me again after the ultrasound (with tape measure and feeling around) and she goes "I just think he's bigger than that, very weird!". Weird indeed!! Carson had hiccups during the entire ultrasound, so we got to watch him bouncing from them.

A guy we work with, his wife is due same week as me.. they induced her yesterday because of a sudden blood pressure problem or toxesis or.. I dunno, I keep hearing different stories!! He was born healthy last night 5lb15oz.

Hope you all had fun while I was gone, I enjoyed the relaxing time away. I watched a lot of movies; Marley & Me--everyone kept saying it's a tear-jerker, but what I found more disturbing than a dog dying of natural causes at a ripe old age (which did not bother me..).. is that once they started having kids, their relationship was going to hell in a handbasket! He didn't want to come home at night, she was pissed at him all the time, etc. I was a little anxious about all that!!

OMG...I just realized that Carson is coming soon...like way sooner than I thought! April is just next week!:huh2::w00t: When is his due date? How long are you working until? I just got really excited!

TracyK~ I am so glad you got a call from Kat. I was thinking this morning when I read your post, "I gotta call her..." but wasn't sure when I was going to get a chance. Thanks Kat for doing it for us. I am here for you, just a call away too! I hope you find your mojo and feel better soon sista!

Man, I ate an ice cream cone at lunch cause it was someone's birthday! OMG...that did a number on my tummy and have been sick feeling all afternoon. It is not easy to run to the potty w/ a tummy ache when you have 30 6th graders working on their president power point research. I had to call the office and say "I need someone here NOW!"

I have a hot date w/ Sus this afternoon! She kept my Highlander and had it washed today. She is going to pick me up and I think we are going to the movies! It has been a LONG TIME and I don't have an appointment, a meeting, an errand, Walden work or diss work! Looking forward to it!

Have a nice afternoon!

Heather, I will send you the pix tonight. You are not on my "violet email list" and I have your emial and will add you!oxox

Hey I'm back from my running around, grocery shopping & Y workout... now enjoying a thick mango vanilla Protein smoothie... mmmmmmm! But I can chug it back no problem... dammit. Really, Kat? You feel your tea trickle? Lucky you!!

Laura, you're not due 'til May, right? Or am I confused -- again??

Jen, you're kitch pix look great! I can't believe you did it all yourself! I'm impressed!

Pam, be careful w/the i.c.!! I bought a new type of frozen yogurt @ the store today... Edy's brand "tart honey"... sounds intriguing & I thought a little bit might be tasty added to smoothies.< /span>

Rebound time is over... it's off to soccer!

BBL!

Due April 23!

I am working until he is born hopefully...

Oh and I will have a phone tree established, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.. along with installing the car seat base, and packing a bag, and having a 'plan' lol.

Edited by FairyFacade

Good afternoon,Violets..

Got the breezeway all cleaned up and just finished dinner. We had polish sausage, saurkraut and corn. Now to sit and relax until rehearsal tonight at 7. I'm listening to the CD I made of the recording the Bobster made of the concert. I need to redo it. There are too many thumps from the vibration of the recorder on the laptop. I told the group I would redo it after we got back from Hawaii.

Tomorrow is choir and I have to meet with the organist before that to go over the music for the service in the evening. I'm playing two flute solos and singing on solo. After that, I'm done with all meetings and rehearsals until after our trip. I can't wait to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet and warm weather.

Everyone have a great afternoon and evening. Will check in when I get back from rehearsal.

Yes Michelle, I feel my tea trickle! I had the fill yesterday at 2. I drank Water in the office, and while it did not back up, it took it awhile, I took a sip of Ricks water a couple of times on the way home, and that was it for the day. I did have a big lunch prior to the fill tho.

This morning I had my cup of hot tea, and have sipped at water all morning. Then I made a pot of green chile chicken cheese Soup (quite a mouthful!). I chopped the chicken and the chile's in the food processer, then added them, so it is a creamy puree type of soup. Think cream of chicken with green chile, and cheese. I just had about 1/4 cup, and feel it sitting----but not uncomfortably so---I think it is just passing slooooowly! I will wait and have another small bowl tonight when Rick eats dinner, but that will be it I am sure. I do this for a week following a fill and then it eases some. I agreed to be taken back up to where he did it. I had 1.6 or 1.7 when they removed it all. Now I have 1.5, and think it will be ok for a while, I can go to be filled again in 3-4 weeks if need be.

Feels good not to have gorged all day, and not to have fought doing it.

I went to the store, and kept seeing things that looked good!!! They were making bacon & chicken paninis with your choice of cheese. They smelled soooo good, and looked great. I would have caved before yesterday!!!

In the end, I did not gain as much as I thought according to his scales, according to mine, the 34 pounds is right. He said 24.5, from my weigh in prior to the TT. But I had lost some more.....so my figures are right even tho his sound better!!!

Tracy---it was fun talking to you! Would have been a lot better if we had been sitting across a table, while the girls played. But will take what I can!

Oh and Terry, you told Tracy either Vitamin C for stress related cortisol problems, or to get drunk----we decided to take the bull by the horns and do both we are gonna get drunk on Screwdrivers, and get our Vitamin C from the OJ!!!! Wanna share???

Enjoy your date Pamela!!!

Welcome home Laura, sorry work is swamping you. When I was pregnant with Manda she had the hiccups all the time, she still all through the years gets them more frequently than most people I think!

Jenn , the kitchen looks great! Wish I had that much room in mine. No wait, I would just mess up that much more room and have to clean it!

Heather---hang in there, your plate is full!!! How in the world are you going to handle it with a real live baby----as opposed to one who automatically goes where you do, is fed automatically etc.??? When is your due date???

Judy--you off packing?

Well, I hired the kids down the road to thatch my yard. They have the thatcher they said, and would rake and bag the grass. So now, Mom is out there helping them, and they are filling my dumpster not a bag, and the trash was just collected yesterday, so I am going to have no where to put my house trash.....guess I will go talk to her. I should know better....and just let my brother do it. I hate life lessons!

Due April 23!

I am working until he is born hopefully...

Oh and I will have a phone tree established, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.. along with installing the car seat base, and packing a bag, and having a 'plan' lol.

What . . . you need a plan :huh2:

Babies make their own plans, lol. Mine will be simple this time around, drugs are good, pain is bad and my dh wants to cut the cord.

April 23rd is less than a month away, you are so lucky - it won't be long now.