Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

The only person we can change (or "fix") is ourselves, TracyK.

"Reaching out" is different than "fixing".

LOL -- look at the pot calling the kettle black!

You & me both, babe... you & me both.

Ugh this chapter is killing me!! Blah blah blah about Enron & WorldCom & how their ERISA plans were structured & fiduciary duties... :mellow:

Where is everybody is right!! Judy always posts in the morning right?

I hope this is not an end to an era?

I need to hop in the shower and get ready for work!! I am so not motivated!!!

I am going to start the Probiotics today, see if they work!! They were expensive!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle, can I borrow that book when you are done!! Sounds so eyecatching and exciting!!!

Anyone here read Diane Chamberlin?

Okay now I am like Michelle, playing avoidance!!!!!!!

Ugh this chapter is killing me!! Blah blah blah about Enron & WorldCom & how their ERISA plans were structured & fiduciary duties... :mellow:
GAWD, no wonder you're avoiding it!? Can't you get an editing job for somebody who publishes trashy novels??? :blink::eek:

Maybe Laura is off having CARSON!!?

Maybe Laura is off having CARSON!!?

She can't have him w/o us, can she? I mean technically, yes she can...but emotionally...we need to be involved!

Michelle, I would cry if I had to read that. Think $$$ honey.

Good afternoon, Violets..

I too slept in this morning and had my hospital shift so didn't get to get on here as usual. I'm sitting in the easy chair right now with my lap top on my lap (where else?) and a yorkie wrapped around the back of my neck.

I've been having fun on Facebook reconnecting with people from high school. What a hoot!! So glad I didn't get old looking like all of them..........:mellow:

Michelle.. Bob is at 9.5cc's in his 10 cc and he still can swallow a handful of pills, but there are times like this morning when even coffee wouldn't go down. You just never know. Try the 5 day pouch test and see if that helps. It sure did for me.

It's a quiet day here today. No Ethan till tomorrow. I have rehearsal tonight and want to get the breezeway cleaned up today, but that's it. It's 34 degrees out, no sun and the wind is howling. We were supposed to get freezing rain this morning, but thankfully we didn't. No trike riding today. It's supposed to get up to 50 tomorrow so maybe I'll be lucky and get to use the bike before we leave for Hawaii. We're going to go get a Grady fix on Thursday and then stop there on our way out of town on Friday.

I'm waiting for a phone call from Social Security. They called this morning and wanted to go over my online application. It was a voicemail so I'm waiting for them to call me back.

Everyone have a great day.. I'm off to surf the net and then clean the computer room. (that's the same as the breezeway:wink:)

Can't you get an editing job for somebody who publishes trashy novels??? :blink::eek:

LOL -- trust me, if I could, I would! But around these parts, it's all legal mumbo jumbo DC-world stuff... & I've been doing it for 15 years & am very good at it... Once I even had an attorney say to me, "You know, you can sit for the bar without having gone to law school."! + they never run out of this stuff to publish! But sometimes it's nearly unbearable (a book about the Railway Labor Act springs to mind)... this is kinda like that...

and yes, Pam! I do "Think $$$ honey."

I think Disney trips, & Vi trips, & SB lattes, & the occassional mani/pedi, and ALL GOOD THINGS!!! It keeps me motivated!!:mellow:

OH! And PLUS -- I forgot the VERY BEST reason why I love what I do:

I can do it from home! It keeps me w/the kids! I'm the master of my own schedule. I work when I want, & don't when I don't. No commute! I'm free to hang out @ the pool on summer days... meet friends for coffee or lunch... go to the Y or a walk on a sunny spring day...

but the flip side is that I often work on weekends &/or evenings, too...

But mostly it's all good!

My emotional outburst is over. One of the violets (Kat) called me and listened to me cry for about an hour and now I am all better :mellow:

Speaking of which...

I'm off to the ES to copy, collate & staple 400 copies of the PTA newsletter that I created over the weekend!

Then I'll pick up ds, & we'll go to the Y for our weights work out.

Then the grocery store.

Then home... quick turnaround... then out to ds's soccer practice!

I've got the life, huh?? :mellow:

uuuhhhh, good point about our baby violet.

We need to find out if Laura left instructions for someone to let us know when she goes into labor!?

Brain fart, Brain Fart.

So Hubby and I go to City Hall to get the tags for the truck. That's because we just got my car done in December. So I hand the girl the papers. Our tax papers, insurance card and the renewal notice. She looks at me and ask what vehicle we want done. I told her it was for the truck and she said the renewal notice was for the Harley. Well Duh. It says it right on there. We never even looked at it. We were just thinking that since we had done my car already that it was time for the truck. So we wasted an inspection on the truck. Hubby just took off on the bike to go it inspected.

So that explains the blonde hair.< /span>