Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Reminds me, Pam when do we get to see the tattoo finished?????

Good for you Michelle, woohoo!!

I ate alright so far today. Had a 200c smartones for lunch, but have had 2 bags of astronaut ice cream (110c each).

Lots of Water, I am increasingly thirst these days, I easily have 8-10 bottles of water a day, without making a conscious decision to do it.

I haven't gained weight since my last doc appt. 2 weeks ago (hooray).

Carson is moving around a lot these days, more than normal and for the first time I can say it's 'annoying' me sometimes. He is kicking really high in my chest and it's making my whole belly shake and he does it too much lol. Trying to hold a conversation with co-workers and my belly is jumping all over the place.

I joined Curves in December, but didn't start going regularly until mid-February. I know (hope) that the extra weight (4-5 pounds) should be muscle gain and fat loss, but I don't like seeing the number on the scale going up!! Surely, soon, it will start on it's way back down....

I worked out really hard Friday night and my butt hurt all day Saturday -- I have a three level townhouse and going up the stairs was killer pain all day.

Kat -- hope everything's ok....

I just joined Facebook this weekend and a lot of my friends are saying "It's about time...." Found a couple of people I had "lost" -- very cool!!

Hope your Monday is sunnier than mine,

Suz

Yes, Pam, I do use the 'pod... I HAVE to... it helps to disconnect my mind from the fact that I'm walking for ages... ds has helped old technologically impaired me to subscribe to some podcasts & I only "let" myself listen to them when I'm walking... sneaky, yes??

Finally I got on here. I hate that this happened, do they not understand that we really rely on chatting and laughing and telling our life problems with each other.

Today is a good day except that I'm increasingly tired. I'm thinking all of this working out and the deal with my nephew are taking a toll on me. Mentally and physically, I'm pooped.

It's totally beautiful outside today. It's God's way of reminding us that spring is almost here. So is pool openeing day. I can't hardly wait.

So glad that site is back up and running. I missed you guys.

Michelle, I talk my ear buds with me when I go to the Y. I turn the TV on and watch videos or a movie while I'm walking. Takes the mind off of how far I have gone or how long I have been walking.

Now I'm just going to post a whole bunch just to show off to Judy that I can! La la la...

Where o' where is Judy??

"Judy, Judy, Judy!"

(All this eating properly & exercising -- HA! "all this" it's been 1 day! lolololol!! -- is obviously affecting my mental state!)

I promise I will get a good pix soon. It is in that fun scabby stage now...itches like a som' bitch too!

I love my ipod. I am going to go in the am and just walk since it has been a while. I also had a procedure this afternoon called somnoplastcy. It is intended to open the nasal passages. Right now, my nose is BURNING. He numbs the nasal cavity by shoving some cotton things w/ numb stuff ALL THE WAY UP TO MY BRAIN. Then shoots more "caine" stuff in there...and then...ready for this...CAUTERIZED THE NASAL PASSAGES w/ heat and radio waves! AAAHHH...I just hope I don't get another cold after all this, plus my giving myself shots 2x a week (go to 1x a week next week). Right now is misery!

Where o' where is Judy??

"Judy, Judy, Judy!"

(All this eating properly & exercising -- HA! "all this" it's been 1 day! lolololol!! -- is obviously affecting my mental state!)

Well, I just got back from Community Chorus rehearsal and finished watching the end of Dancing With the Stars. Anyone else watch it?? What happened to Steve-O??

And here I find a "stalker" on the site. hmmmmm Michelle, did you know that Cary Grant never said, "Judy, Judy, Judy"? However Michelle obviously did.

The corned beef and cabbage turned out awesomely good! Bob said it was the best he ever had. I'm going to post the recipe on the recipe thread.

Everyone have a great night. sleep well. I'm going to finish watching CSI:Miami and then head to bed.

Good evening. I couldn't get on tonight when I got home. Getting the Iron was fine, but took forever!!!! Thankfully they paid for the parking because it would have been $9.00! It was very sad though, I think most people there were for treatment of cancer. The one thing I was amazed at was how many people had someone with them. The love in the room was very apparent. I know that sounds really weird, but it was nice to 'feel the love'! I think that I was about the only one their without somebody, but I was also probably the only one not having something serious done. It was sad and touched me at the same time.

Tomorrow is the day I have to take my taxes to the cpa. I am still not done, but will get up in the morning and finish. I am not really sure what I do with my HSA so I will probably have to get back with her on that item.

It is also the day a very good friend of mine died from cancer 17 years ago. I guess you never get over it.

Well need to get in bed so I can get up early in the morn to finish my taxes.

Have a good night!!!!!!!!!!

Morning gals

well went for a 3 hr interview and tour last night.... how impressive, my name is out in the industry.. i think it is paying off...

I am going to take a pay cut... $2/hr but... will have health insurance again, paid time off, holidays and personal days and 2 weeks vacation... and during the busy season i can have all the ot i want, from 10-30 hrs a week, so i can save save save... and be ok when i'm only working 30 hrs during the winter.

I have to pass drivers license check, no problem... and then i am going to start on Tuesdays only in April, I have to take a test to be certified and they want to prepare me for it.

I have to go discuss with my boss today, but... i'm slow, job is winding down, i'll loose my ot there but will still have 40 hours and i'll get a pay check from new job...

good thoughts, this is going to be tough coordinating 2 jobs.

Judy, i need corned beef... can you send me some left overs? LOL

i am nervous gals... i'm not a great test taker... they gave me a copy of their book to borrow to study from specifically for the test.

wooo hoo... i'm going to be out in the field...

May the luck o' the Irish be with each of you this fine St. Patty's Day, me lassies! :)

Sounds great, Jen! Congrats!!

Judy, it wasn't stalking, it was taunting!

Pam, that procedure sounds awful!! I hope it works!!!

Janie, you had all the Vi's w/you in spirit... you always do... never forget!!

For example, right now my spirit is in Mexico lounging poolside w/an umbrella drink w/Haydee!!

Another regular Tuesday... lots to do as always... make it a good one... remember to wear some GREEN!