Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hi guys

kat - I' am sure that i'll tell the story it is long and drawn out, i've had good days and bad days, today is not a great day for me, and this is a huge part of the problem, in a nutshell, he is working hard where here should have been for me for ever, and i get scared of the past and run away and today i'm' running fast.

anyway, quiet weekend here here i only had 2 pages to catch up on.

hope you all enjoy the rest of your day

i don't know what i'm going to make for dinner, we went to lunch and i ordered a rubin, had 3 bites and that was all i could eat, you would think with my stress and lack of eating i would weigh 100lbs, and I am getting obsessed with not loosing again and that is depressing me more

Just finished going thru the checkbook and bank account - making sure I have some money left.

I did actually get out and take doggie for a walk today. A little on the cool side here today. 44 degrees and a slight wind. I was hoping to make it all day in my jammies but it didn't work out that way.

Thanks Jane for mentioning the Cadbury mini eggs. I gave Easter candy up for Lent and was doing great till you mentioned them. Now my mouth is watering. Hold me down.

Wonder if TracyKS is back from Florida yet. Hope she had a good time.

Dinner decision - cottage cheese and pears for me and leftover pizza for the hubby.

Judy, did you get the recipe I posted for the Protein Jello? ?

And I think I have a feedback for that little thumb, What's up with the BBW Single Female Looking Ad????

TracyK - Where are you?

A sad thought just crossed my mind...when Carson is born Laura won't have time for us anymore :confused:

:confused: Terry-Here I am. I am always here. I just do not have anything productive or exciting to say.

My sister has been here the past 4 days. Her life is in turmoil and she came here to regroup...heal mentally, get her appetite back. I can get even the skinniest person alive to gain weight....she came to the right place! lol Maybe I can run a program for anorexics & bulemics and help them gain weight AND get paid for it. A win win situation!

Have a great night everyone! (((hugs)))

Good Evening, Violets..

Long rehearsal today, but our concert is Friday and we have only one more rehearsal on Tuesday before the big day. Then hopefully I get a week off before it starts all over again.

Church was very boring this morning. The sermon was a mess and the only good thing about the service was the choir. I don't know what I'm going to do if things don't improve.

We are under a winter storm warning for tonight. 4-8 inches of heavy, wet snow with thunder! Life in northern Michigan is certainly interesting.

Ethan comes over tomorrow for the day and I have Community Chorus in the evening.

Yes, Suzie, I saw the recipe for the Jello. Thanks!

I finished the last of the ham and cheese Soup for supper today.

I bought Kris some Cadbury mini-eggs before she went into labor. One day when I was visiting in her room and she was in the bathroom and Nathan was walking the hall, I walked over to the bag of eggs, opened the bag................... thought of my Violets and left them alone. You all are my motivation. Does that surprise you??? Even when you are having a rough time, you still help me to stick with the program.

YIKES... I'm watching half ton Mom on TLC. Soooo sad.

I'm going to have my 2nd liter of Water and watch this show and then Desparate Housewives. Everyone have a great evening. sleep well!!

Good eve, Vi's~~

Wow am I tired. DD & I did our part to help the economy today!! She made out like a bandit. Everything she tried on fit, which usually doesn't happen... so I bought it all! She kept calling it a "spree" & I guess it was!! She's set for spring & summer -- even purchased a bathing suit!!

I am so tired... I think it's that getting up so early this a.m. That + I'm hemmoraghing like crazy today!! Lovely. Sorry. TMI. But there you go.

Am trying to stay awake 'til dh gets home... but we'll see!!

Last week when I was at that party I met a lady who had had stomach surgery back in November. She told me at her age(53) she didn't have time to lose weight with the Lap-Band. So she chose to have the gastric by-pass. So all this week I was second guessing myself in having the band done. That maybe I should go in and have gastric by-pass done. I could have this all done and over with in the next year to year and a half.

So, I'm over at the web-site for WLS chatroom and I run across some chat for some of them that have had some problems with blood work ups coming back with all kinds of troubles. Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, Ferrintin, B-12 and so on and so on. Even my cousin who had it done has all kinds of problems with her blood. After reading this I am really glad that I did not have the gastric by-pass. I had said along time ago that that was not a route for me. I was sold on the band and now I am very very very glad that I stuck with it.

I bought a bag of mini cadbury eggs a couple weeks ago and consumed them all in 3 days. Shh... I'm not as good as you Judy!

I have NO restriction the past couple of days.. paired with the chest pain, I'm afraid something happened to my band :confused:

I'm praying and praying it's just funky with baby pressure, and it will work fine when it's just my stomach in there..

Off to bed, hate this time change :)

Hey V's~

I did so much work today...got a headache the size of Texas. Hate that! I watched the FINAL episode of L Word and now watching Big Love. Sad that L Word is over...great show!

I have a Human Rights meeting tomorrow...loooooonnnnnggg day! Oh well. If it doesn't kill us...it makes us stronger, right!

TracyK, hope things work out w/ sister. It is nice to have an escape place when you need it! You are a good friend to have.

Judy, stay warm. It is spring here...wanna come to PS?

Laura, you can never forget us!

I am sending you all my acknowledgements I wrote today. I broke down during the first paragraph and had a good cry. It is the rough version...but the meat is there! I hope you enjoy it.

Have a good night!

xoxoxoox

Pamela, I think your dedication/acknowledgement page is beautiful!!

I am sorry Suzie for mentioning the @&)%#@%!!

Okay off to bed!!!

Good morning ladies-

Hope you all have a great day.

Aunt Flow is here and I am hurting so bad...and I am an emotional wreck. Other than that, all is well. :confused: lol

Wow, TracyK beat me here. I'm up because I have to go to work, otherwise I would be sound asleep.

Jane, thanks for not mentioning those things again. I'm just trying to make it to Easter and than hope I can avoid the after Easter sales.

Pammie, your dedication is beautiful. You know your parents are very proud of you, and what a lucky person you are to have 2 beautiful people in your life right now. Good Luck to you in all that you do. Your an inspiration.

I'll need to take a nap today after work. I didn't sleep real well last night. And than I have "Reboot" tonight. I'll be dragging my butt.

Everyone have great day.

Good Morning, Violets..

We got dumped on by Mother Nature again last night. All schools in the area are closed. It's the 11th snow day for my former school, but they have days built in so they still have 1.5 days available to them before they have to start making up. I think Alpena schools will have to make up days in June. Not a good thing.

Nothing on my agenda today except babysitting and Community Chorus tonight.

I bought some WW candies yesterday and have been rationing them out. They are sooooooo good and are my little guiltless treat. Not Cadbury Mini-eggs, but the next best thing.

I just looked out the window and see that they have plowed our road, so of course there is a mountain of snow at the end of our driveway. Bob is going to have to get busy this morning and do the snowblowing.

I'm off to fix some Breakfast. Everyone have a great day!