Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Has anyone given the feedback that we don't want the feedback thumb???

Kat, What a bad situation. How hard is that, when you have to tell someone not to hang around when things are bad for them. Good Luck to Rick.

We just got back from a 1 mile walk with the doggie. The wind was horrible and made the walking even harder. So we got a real good workout. I hope these awful winds aren't bringing in bad storms for tonight. We don't need no tornados.

Janie, it's called the "Tonganoxie Split".

Susie! How funny!!! I just couldn't think of it, and my customer I was doing lived in Olathe, she said I was nuts!! I was pronouncing it wayyyy wrong, thanks and sorry if I bothered your peaceful afternoon for a stupid word!!!

The same customer also told me about a place she was just at in Palm Springs called "The Follies". She said it was all old people, and they had Susan Anton headlining and John Davidson headlining soon. Are they that old? Have you ever been there Pamela? She loved it.

Oh well gonna see what I can round up for dinner.< /p>

Have a good one!!!

Thanks again Susie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janie, that was too funny, getting a phone call for that. I actually have a BIL that lives there. It's a real nice place and has a huge shopping area close to it.

Salad and pizza for dinner tonight. Well, one small slice for me. But a really nice salad.< /span>

Susie! How funny!!! I just couldn't think of it, and my customer I was doing lived in Olathe, she said I was nuts!! I was pronouncing it wayyyy wrong, thanks and sorry if I bothered your peaceful afternoon for a stupid word!!!

The same customer also told me about a place she was just at in Palm Springs called "The Follies". She said it was all old people, and they had Susan Anton headlining and John Davidson headlining soon. Are they that old? Have you ever been there Pamela? She loved it.

Oh well gonna see what I can round up for dinner.

Have a good one!!!

Thanks again Susie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janie, I have never seen it...but want to! Yes...they are all old; well actually older celebrities and "show folks". The show they put on is AMAZING...a friend of mine just saw it last week. I would love to take MIL...they would get a kick out of it.

Sus bought me a beautiful pair of earrings today for graduation (which means I wont get 'em until May). They are 1.5 K diamond sparklers...set in 24 K gold. I love them...and can not wait to wear them!

Have a nice afternoon...well, I guess it is night now!

Good evening, Violets..

I just finished holding Grady for almost an hour. I just stared at him. He's so beautiful and such a good baby. Kris was in much better spirits. She is getting a breast pump on Monday and is very ok if she has to pump the milk to give to him in a bottle. She nursed while she was here and she and he did fine so we'll see what happens.

I made up a cute little birth announcement card for her and she loved it. It was like the baby shower invitation, same graphics, but had Grady's picture and the newspaper wording of his birth. I got a few outfits for him and she liked them all. I think I need to stop shopping for awhile before I run out of money!

I'm going to finish watching the Pistons and then am headed to bed. We lose an hour's sleep tonight and I have a 3 hour singing rehearsal tomorrow afternoon, so I need all the sleep I can get!

Everyone have a good evening. Sleep well!!

Goodnight violets!!

Did anyone see SNL tonight? Barrack Obama turned into "The Rock Obama", don't know why, but that just cracked me up!!

Good Sunday Morn, Vi's~~

Ack! I'm up & dressed @ 5:40am, which yesterday morn would've been 4:40am :)!! Why? Oh, I'm sure you'll be surprised when I say: To take ds to a soccer event! HA! Of course it's a kid thing... I'd never get up like this for myself!! Happily, I don't have to actually GO to the soccer thing... am simply driving 30 mins each way to take ds to the Park 'N Ride to meet up w/other parents who ARE going & one of them will take him to the all-day training session @ a University 2 hrs away. He'll be back around 7pm tonight. But I still had to get up this early. The joke around here (& it's actually not a joke but the truth!) is that the only thing I wake up this early for is to go to Disney!!

The rest of the day will be regular... cleaning, laundry and going to the Mall w/dd for some Spring clothes. DH returns late tonight.

I hope each of you is still asleep!!!

Make it a good one, Vi's!!

Good Morning, Violets..

Nope, not up as early as Michelle, but early enough for a Sunday and of course with the time change it's still dark out. Jetta, the garage dog, wanted out this morning at 2 a.m. so I got up and let her out and then went back to bed after putting her in the garage. She usually sleeps in our bedrooom at night, but it was warm enough in the garage with her heated bed so I put her there when she was done. I woke up at 7 and got on the computer and the Weather Bug was chirping. We are under yet another winter weather advisory for 2-6 inches of heavy snow and some sleet. I hope it doesn't start until I'm home from my rehearsal this afternoon.

I hope Grady had a good night last night. He sure was perfect when he was here for a couple of hours last night.

Bob is preaching at the Presbyterian church today and I'll be at our church directing the choir. Wish I could be with him. I'll be stuck listening to another boring sermon from our pastor. yuck.

I'm off to find some Breakfast. Everyone have a great day!!

We had great sleeping weather last night. It stormed, thunder and lightning. Judy, I think it's headed your way.

Now just a lazy day ahead of me. There's a few things around the house that I'm going to do and finish up a couple of projects I started and than put down.

Off to go get some oatmeal.< /span>

Have a great day.

Morning Lovlies~

Just another day in paradise here. No plans...a bit of work on diss...work on Walden...this and that.

Has anyone seen Vicky/Christina Barcelona? It was great! I loved it...and I am still thinking about it.

Off to make breaky!

Have a great day!

I finally drug myself out of bed!!! I laid in there and watched TV for a couple hours!!! Rick gets all his political TV on Sundays, so I laid in bed and watched the Selena movie! I had seen in before, so I could doze off and on, and not be lost when I chose to watch again....besides the remote was waaaaaay across the headboard, and too much trouble to reach. Now I have the music stuck in my head!!! Which is fine, it is usually kids music!!!

Rick is building a trailer....his friend is helping, so I am staying in the house, thinking maybe Rick will talk with him, but I am resenting the hell out of it! We usually do that stuff together. EVen if I just sit in a lawn chair and spend time with him. But not now. grrrrrrrrrrr.

Everyone remember the time change without issue??

We called and reminded both sets of parents last night, so they would get to church at the right time!

My Dad had forgotten, Mom said she remembered it earlier, but had let it slip her mind! So we saved them!!! Rick's Mom said she had it under control. We caught them last year, I think it was the fall back one--------she was all flustered, but adamantly REFUSED to admit it!! I just laughed to myself. Wonder if I will be that know it all and cranky at 80+. Y'all will probably quit inviting me to the reunions!!! LOL

Anyone have any good ideas for dinner? I'd like to have something quick and easy.......if I felt like it, I'd make him take me out!!! How is that for EASY!

I used to have a shirt that said "If it's true that you are what you eat, then I am Fast, Cheap, and Easy". Sad how true it was!!!

Guess I will go get some things done....right or wrong!

G'morning everyone!

Judy - you sound like you are IN LOVE!!! Can't say I blame you! You're so lucky to have a sweet baby to mash on! Yum!!

I've been up since early too...Hannah's got a GF over so with a house full of teenagers I've been cooking this morning. Made a sinful orange and pecan coffee cake thingy. OMG it's so good! I'm trying to get rid of it as fast as I can...sent some for DH to take to his mom's house!

I feel like bumming around our local flea market today...it's nice out and it's not far away so may go hunt up some bargains. May go hunt for a new fridge, too... that $$ is just burning a hole in my pocket! With just a click of a button I could pay a bill or two but what fun is that???

TTYL you sweetie pies. Have a great day!

Hello, I am raising my hand for the resort where Haydee is staying!! Heck I am raising both hands!! The only problem is I think it is one of us would have to win the lottery for that!! If I win all husbands and children could go. But the problem with that is I never buy lottery tickets!! I will occasionally if it is up to like 200 million. I mean why should I bother trying to win if it is less than that?!!??!!??!!??

Okay I see dst did nothing for my sarcasm!!

There was something else I wanted to say but can't remember.

I am going for a fill tomorrow. BOY WILL THEY BE SURPRISED WHEN I STEP ON SCALE!!! I hope it can recover.

My goal is now going to be to lose 50 pounds by our trip. I will get an official weight tomorrow, then post that and if it doesn't work, I am going to Judys house. I will let her whip me into shape, plus I can hold the Grady!!!!!!!!

Btw Judy and Laura, I tried the cadbury mini eggs and didn't like them. But give me do%^&(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay for not remembering what I needed to say I sure said alot!!!

Bye for now!!!!

Have a good day!!!!