Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Well the donut was my bad me for Breakfast, but I had half a salad for lunch and lots of Water so far.

I've been in the habit of drinking Dr. Pepper the past month (never liked it before!!!), so I am getting back on track and no more sodas (again). Haven't had one in a week, yay.

I was debating going to get a fill before Carson comes along, I really hate the idea of having to go down there after he's born.. with him as a newborn, or leaving him with someone :/

But then I thought, I'd hate even more to have a problem during delivery or something if I get sick blah blah..so just going to wait. I definitely need a fill though.

Overall my allergies have gotten better, I was literally filling up a medium sized trash can every night with tissues, now i only need about 2-3 tissues at night and when it wakes me up I can easily go back to sleep.< /p>

I'm only taking the allergy meds they gave me as needed (every other day), and then they gave me a steroid nasal spray to take every day until Carson comes along.. so I do that too.

Last night my hand rash flared up, it's a ton of bumps that are now raw and bleeding.. not sure what triggered that. I don't think I thought to bring up the hands thing at the allergist, maybe I should have.

Well, ask 100 women who've been pregnant and I bet that 10 out of those 100 will tell you their sensitivities changed during pregnancy. My sister and I both became allergic to penicillin where we never were before! Since it's restricted to your hands only (?) I would imagine it's a sensitivity to something only your hands come in contact with....dish soap? Cleaning supplies? Try making a habit of wearing gloves (or get new ones), and see if that helps. If you wear gloves already, are they latex? Many people are allergic to latex.

oh, try this website... looks good: Hand rash - WrongDiagnosis.com

OH MY GOSH I LOVE DONUTS. I WISH I COULD HAVE A TERRIBLE EXPERIANCE WITH DONUTS THAT WOULD SCAR ME FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

I got back from Dr. and he said nothing about my weight. Oh my lord was it ever high!!!! WOW is all I can say. I am getting an Iron infusion monday after next, the Dr. asked me if I craved foods. I said that was a whole nother ball of wax. So maybe this iron will lessen my cravings for sweets. He asked if I ever ate my ice and I said all the time. Interesting. Who knew, I didn't. So in a few weeks, I will be skinny, with a clean house, and NO cravings, and lots of extra energy!!!!!!!!'

Yep Jane, I used to go and order a Route 44 cup of ice every single day from the Sonic, before my cancer and following hysterectomy--and I was ALWAYS anemic. I always wondered how a woman as fat as I was could be lacking in anything!!!

Had the hysterectomy---and never have had the urge to crunch ice again!! Rick can tell you what it is called---something like Pica---it is not just you!!! LOL

Had a nice lunch, my friend is handling things really well--------I was so impressed. She is not hiding from the truth, but facing it head on, and keeping herself together through it all.

I have Rick's friend coming for dinner tonight, and I had just put on a pot of potato Soup, because that is what Rick ask for, he thought it sounded good for his throat. So now I have to do something else as well...grrrrr!!!

Will check with y'all in awhile!

Hi gals

Judy, i hope you got my email... i'm so happy for you all

it has been a crazy couple of days all of the sudden, i'm just finishing a small dish of pulled pork nachos, i have to choke down just about everything this week.

which is good in a way i gained 10lbs of bloat with pms and i am 2lbs away from it being all gone, thank goodness. i was getting very depressed

hope you all had a good day, i'm going to put ds to bed in a few and relax. DD went to the theater to see Drumline, i hope she enjoys it, she loved that movie

I am also going to buy def lepard and Poison tickets tonight. DD loves bret and they are going to be here a couple of weeks before her birthday, so that is her present, i might even hire my step brother's limo company to bring us and pick us up, wouldn't that be a rockin' birthday present?

Drumline? Is that like "Blast"? If so that was one of the most entertaining shows I have seen. I didn't really think I would like it, but it was great. I also saw it a few days after 9/11 and some of the music and such were fantastic. I will never look at "Simple Gifts" the same way.

I just finished watching American Idol, it is odd to watch it live, I keep picking up the remote to fast forward thru commercials!

Oh well, bunch of piddly housework stuff I need to do tonight, better get crackin!!!

Jane

Hey ladies,

I had an interesting day! Went to a conference, CUE: Computer Using Educators and the first session was a course in Second Life! I feel soooo old! At least it wasn't in the naught clothing store in the mall...it was on ISTE island (ever hear of it Laura?) ISTE is the International Society of Technology for Educators (or something like that). Anyway, we watched a group of students news papers on ISTE Teen island or something...hahaha...WTH???

Then I went to my allergist and am now trained in giving myself shots at home!:) Kinda scary...but at least I don't have to go in there weekly, and 2x a week for the first couple of weeks. So...I am doing my own shots, and the one I gave myself today is already bruised...haha!

Tommorow is sitting in meetings! I am kinda looking forward to it cause I am wearing sweats and a t-shirt! Totally casual! That is of course after I meet w/ the trainer at 5am!:cursing:

Tomorrow is Susanne's birthday! Don't have any specific plans...maybe a movie on Sat. She is kinda sick today, so we will wait and see. I bought her tix for Melissa Ethridge and the mens semi finals at the tennis tourney! That and a nice dinner out, that should do it!

Everyone have a great evening!

xoxoxo

After t

Good evening, Violets..

Well, Grady is home with his mommy and daddy now. They were released at 7:30 this evening. He slept in my arms for about 15 minutes before they left. Now I won't see him until Tuesday. I hope everything goes well for Kris tonight. She is doing amazing well as far as her recovery from the C-section. She's up and walking around with minimal pain. Of course she is on pain meds, but will be cutting back on those gradually over the next few days.

Ethan comes at noon tomorrow so that means I can sleep in tomorrow morning. Bob is going to a meeting 3 hours away for the afternoon and evening.

I made the ham and cheese Soup and it was very yummy, but Bob says he likes the pumpkin/sausage soup better so I guess I'll be making that again too.

I'm sitting in the living room with my laptop on my lap and the Bobster is asleep on the couch with two yorkies sleeping on him and the garage dog is sleeping on the other couch. Very quiet in here after the hustle and bustle of Ethan being here all day.

Guess it's time for me to head to bed. Everyone have a great evening. Sleep well!

TracyK.. where are you?? Hope you're feeling ok.

Judy, I can't believe they let Kris go home 2 days after giving birth. Although I am glad because hospitals are just breeding grounds for nasty germs. I hope all does well.

I hitting the bed, have pleasant dreams everyone!!

Good Morning everyone, I didn't have an issue with the site yesterday. I just wasn't home all day. I popped in long enough to check my e-mail and I responded to Janie.

Happy Birthday Susanne. :cursing:

I'm getting ready to leave for work here soon and than I have a few errands. Than I will be home for the day. Yes, yes, yes.

Everyone have a great day. Hugs to you all.

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm up, fed and now getting ready to head out to a sale at Penney's. Guess what I'll be buying..lol Now that we know it's a boy I can go on a spree.

I'm going to wait a little while before I call Kris and see how her first night went. She was feeling and looking really well last night when she left the hospital. I just hope that lasts too. She's a strong girl and she'd been there since Monday so she was VERY anxious to get back to her house and her pets.

Ethan comes at noon today so I just have a few hours to get my shopping done. Everyone have a great day!! BBL...

Good Morning, Violets..

I'm up, fed and now getting ready to head out to a sale at Penney's.

At first glance, I thought this said, "I am fed up!" LOL, then I went on to read and was thinking you were pissed at Penny's! HAHA...I think I need coffee!

Thanks Suzie for the birthday wishes! I will pass them along. My poor sweetie is sick!:unsure::frown: There should be a rule that you are not sick on your bday! She skipped the trainer and is still sleeping. We have had a hard year on the health front. Oddly, usually we are never sick.

I met w/ the trainer and will skip next Friday! I am finishing my tattoo on Wed night and wont be able to sweat for a few days. That is ok. I am ready to finish (or at least try to finish) it. So working out on Thurs or Friday and maybe Sat will be out! I'll get a good pic when it is done.

I get to sit all day in meetings! It is sooo hard for teachers just to sit. We are used to being up, walking, talking, and doing. Sitting is harder than it looks!

Everyone have a nice day! I am getting excited for June! Can't wait to squeeze Carson...and my violets too!

love ya!