Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I guess since posts do not come with SOUND that you could not tell I was being sarcastic!? I know she is not above the rules...and even if she THINKS she is....she has another thing coming. I may act retarded BUT, I'm not. :thumbup:

I didn't mean to imply any such thing....I was venting about the doctor. Sorry if you misunderstood my post.

Good morning!! I get my fill tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I need it?

Power of prayers works, 10 years ago when I had my brain tumor, I had so many people praying for me. I think I missed a week and a half the first surgery!! I am sure if the Dr. knew he would think I was crazy, but it didn't do any harm, and it was what I needed. There is something about having some normalcy in your life....

You know Michelle last night I was thinking about MO! I hope all is well with him? Or is it a Her? I think yesterday I had my psychic hat on!

Okay off to do some stuff!!

Have a great day and be careful Suzie!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean to imply any such thing....I was venting about the doctor. Sorry if you misunderstood my post.

Not a prob! I agree with you (Terry) wholeheartidly that the CDC woman should definitely be reported. That is totally inexcusable behavior! Who does she think she is anyway? When I read Kats post about all she was doing, I was apalled...still am. Someone definitely needs to take her down a notch or 2.

Well, my turn to ask for prayers. Ethan's mom went off the deep end to day, kicking, screaming, swearing and threatening to kill herself. DS Joe is fed up and wants a divorce. He is waiting for her mother to arrive right now and says he'll let her handle it, he's done. I feel very, very sad and helpless right now.

Oh my goodness, Judy!!! I just feel so bad for them!!! Poor Ethan!

I tell ya, these kids sure are lucky to have such wonderful grandparents in their lives! Where would they be without ya'll?

Oh Judy, I am so sorry for what you all must be going through! Much love and special prayers for all of you!

OK, I'm going to try to start a new trend here. I'd like us to end the day with a thought of gratitude for something during the day. Big or little. Whatever. But I feel that taking a moment to count a blessing will help us end the day on a positive note & keep things in perspective.

I'll start!

Today I am grateful for the warm, sunny day; that Mo pooped; that I bought 2 new shirts & a sweater.

You?

Oh Judy! While medical issues plague us right now, they are so different from what you are dealing with, and I am soooo sorry. My DS is not real happy in his marriage, and they are expecting again...Rick keeps telling him he needs to work harder at it...no idea if he is listening, they are both EXTREMELY selfish!

Where will little Ethan go??? Poor baby. The prayers will be flying right back at ya! I know the heartache....

Kinsey is a goin' and a blowin' like nothing ever happen!!! She has not had any oozing or anything, and is in fact itching---which is a sign of healing. She is self medicating!! The Dr. showed her how to apply the hydrocortisone----so she does.

She is actually spending a couple of hours with her Dad!!! Shock and surprise!! He will bring her home here anytime....but she was happy to see him, and that is what matters.

Manda is not doing well. Her white count is rising. And the gland area behind the ear is swelling seriously! So the plan is to drain it tomorrow. Something she is looking forward to--to release the pressure, but also dreading the actual draining itself.

Her sisters are with her tonight, we spent a good part of the day with her while Rick is off. It is snowing like crazy outside. This morning it was mid 40's and Kinsey and Connor were in the backyard on the swings, and blowing bubbles in shirtsleeves! Then in 3 hours, we are well below freezing, and the snow is piling up!

Will use the road conditions to determine whether I go back afterwhile or not. It is not like she is a kid who won't understand.

Let's see Michelle, there is so much to be thankful for......

My husband, even when he wierds out, is supportive, and loving.

We have a warm, cozy home, and plenty of food, and the love of family and friends.

We do NOT have any constipated animals to deal with on top of all this other junk!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

And I have all of you, who I know are supporting me from every corner of our country!!! And I know that YOU each know the support is always right there for you too!

XOXOX

Kat

Hey All.

Sitting here watching the grammy's. Not for the awards but for the music.

I had a somewhat busy day. I thought I was going to just sew all day but I got a call from my niece and she was crying. She's in a lot of pain with her back. She has this chiropracter that has given her pain meds and muscle relaxer but hasn't done anything about fixing the problem. We are trying to get her to a regular Doc and get the ball rolling. Anyway, she had her niece over for the weekend because her mom just got out of the hospital. So I told her I would come over and get Abagail so that she can get some rest and relax her muscles.

So Abagail and I spent about 3 hours together. We went to the grocery store and then to the park for awhile. Brought her back here to the house and her and doggie played for awhile. I than took her over to her grandparents and we got her to lay down for a nap. Abagail's mom is the one that has the "Valley Spring Fever" and it reared it's ugly head last week. They give her antibiotics and drain the Fluid around her heart and than send her home to rest.

Being busy with her kept me away from the kitchen and food, so I had another good eating day. BIL cooked some pork steaks on the grill for dinner. Yummy. I had about a half of one.

Judy, Hugs and pryaers to you and your family.

I am thankful for my Family (even if they drive my bats). I' thankful for the dance last night with my hubby. And for spending time at the park with the Abbster.

Hey V's~

I am thankful for my beautiful partner and that today is our 4 year anniversary and that God was very generous when sending her to me.

Congrats to Pammie & Susanne. Many more years to you. :thumbdown: :rolleyes:

Up and getting ready to start my day.

Scale is back on my side again. I really appreciate that. Makes all the hard work worth it.

Everyone have a great day.

Today I am thankful for my Violets, Family and my measly little job.