Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood, yes yes yes....both of them any day and TWICE on Sunday! Oh lets not forget Sam Elliot :wink:

Ok I'm with Tracy... Sam Elliot wins for me

I have to go to bed - so tired

hey did ya'll hear about the plane crash in NY?

I'd rather listen to Sam Elliot than to look at him.. unless of course he's cleaned up.

I've been watching the coverage of the plane crash most of the day. I couldn't believe that Water had not frozen over!! But how incredible that the plane didn't disintrage. The pilots did an awesome job of landing that plane.

TracyK.. sounds like a big step up for you. And the fact that Macy is ready really says something. Glad you got some relief with the muscle relaxers too.

I'm going to watch CSI and then head to bed. I had Ethan from 12 - 7 today and will have him from 8-4 tomorrow. Bob leaves to go out of town for Friday and Saturday so I'll have Ethan by myself. yikes.

Everyone have a good evening..sleep well.

Piehole report for today.

Breakfast 1 slice cheese

Lunch 1/2 cup chicken gumbo Soup, 1 talapia filet

Snack 1 slice cheese

Supper 1 cup crock pot chicken & dumplings.. (first bad carbs I've had in over a week)

2 liters water

TracyK, You and I are so alike. I'm in for all 3.

Tomorrow I start the 5 day Protein diet again. Yes, I said it. Yesterday when I went to see the Phsyc, he wants me to do the diet. It wasn't till after he told me about it that I told him that I had just done it. We got a luagh out of it but he still wants me to do it again. Also gave me a list of 3 books to read. I stopped by the library and got the first one and started reading it last night. I think I'm really going to like this guy. He called me a success. He said that I have done wonderful with the band and that he sees me still doing well, just need to find out what is causing this block. I have 4 more visits scheduled with him. So starting tomorrow it is the diet and I have to keep a daily log of all my activities so that he can see what I run on. He'll check my sleeping pattern and my downtime and also my alone time.

The only problem I see with the future is that I'm having lunch next Tuesday with sme friends. I'll have to wait till I see the menu and than decide what I will be able to eat.

Hubby is doing well with his missing tooth. The dentist called last night about 7pm to check on him. So far he has only taken 2 tylenol. I would have taken at least half the bottle by now.

Everyone have a good night and try to stay warm.

Hi gals

i'm home and YIKES... it hurt like hell. It didn't even hurt like that when i got them done, but they were starting to close up and well... I won't give you all the gorey details - but the girls are fixed!

and... thought i would also let you know this is needy guy working with me....

huh??? no comprede'

Someone needs to take down that pic of Sam. It's a little spooky.

Someone needs to take down that pic of Sam. It's a little spooky.

done........

huh??? no comprede'

Allow me to interpret.... I think she's saying that "this is the 'needy' guy I was telling you about ... and he's 'working with' me! I asked him to back off and just take it slow, and he is!"

eh?

Jane - I meant to ask you... are you loading up your grocery basket with all kinds of crap?...or does it jump in there by itself? LOL Maybe it's time for a Pantry Purge!

Good morning, Violets..

I'm up early waiting for Ethan to arrive. Not much planned today. It's -8 degrees right now with the wind chill of -20. Oh joy. At least it's nice and warm in the house. Bob leaves for his overnight trip this morning so I'll be alone tonight. Sometimes that's nice, and sometimes I don't like being alone. Tonight I think I'll be lonesome. Tomorrow I have my lapband support group so that will give me something to do. I need to find a knitting project. I finished a scarf for myself, but need to find something a little more complicated to tackle.

I think I have the sugar monster tamed for the moment. The 5 day pouch test sure did help me. Hope it does the same for you, Suzie. Sounds like your doc is a good one and will help you with your issues.

Going to go grab my slice of cheese for Breakfast, or maybe be daring and fix and egg with cheese. Everyone have a great day. TGIF!!

huh??? no comprede'

OK, here is MY interpretation...Jenns' boobies (girls) are pierced and she could not get her jewelry back in them so she paid to have it done and now they are better!

Well, I am (was) living in denial. Knowing I had to go to the regular dr today I went ahead and got on the scales and saw the reality of it all. I haven't had a Fluid pill in about 2 weeks, I ams till on TOM and I have eaten way too much he past few days ad I am back up to 223. So, with that being said...I am very sad today but am steadfast in my determination to take it back off. So, I am taking the ticker back up to where it is now and hopefully in a couple of weeks I can have it back to 212.5. My God, what is wrong with me? I think I will do liquids for a few days. I dunno. Maybe some wire & duct tape for my mouth?! :wink: I just do not know what to say today...I am SO down in the dumps. But I promise not to stay that way, it isn't doing any good to be sad.

Have a food day ya'll. Wish me luck @ the dr so he comes off with some good drugs to help ease the pain.

Good morning Violets~

Well I am up...still completely plugged up, but am going in. It is too hard not to go, hell, I'd have to go in anyway to make plans. I figure it is Friday, I'll get through it!

I was able to get some work done. I am sorry, I know you are tired of hearing it...you should hear me yelling yesterday about having to live it! I just want it done. I think I'll work on it today after school as well.

We are going to a bridal shower for Jackie and Melissa tomorrow. Those are the girls I already married, but they are having their "big" wedding March 14. The only reason they got married in Sept was because of Prop 8...good thing they did. So, tomorrow is the shower for the big day...the one w/ 160 people!!! 5 of us went in and got them a Wii Fit! We know they want it so that will be good.

What else...then on Sunday, we are going to the last night of the film festival and the big "gala". We are seeing a movie w/ Charlize Theron and Kim Bassinger in it. I don't know if they will be there or not...there have been tons of stars here this week. The only reason they would be is because it is the premier of the movie and then the big party after. We spent 50 bucks on these tix (each)...it should be fun!

Other than that...tons of homework this weekend. I am so close I could spit!

TracyK~ good luck sweetie! Yeah pain meds!

Susie~good luck w/ the 5 day test again!

HAYDEE~ I've been meaning to give you a shout out and thank you for the clothes!!! Everything fit and I loved all of it! Your the best...now hopefully, I can get your little gift in the mail this week! xoxo

Everyone have a great day/weekend...I'll pop in from work.

Good Morning Girls.

Jane, I agree with Terri. Hubby and I got rid of all the junk around here. Having it around is just to tempting. So now I have the little Jello cups in the fridge, they are easier to grab than having to stand there and make them. Get yourself stuff like that to have at your house and get rid of all the bad stuff.

Judy, I did the 5 day test with you guys and did wonderful on it. The Doc is the one that mentioned it first and than I told him I had already done it. He said he would really like oform me to do it again, this time he emphazied the importance of "NO" suger (like what you are doing). So you know the first thing this morning I had to put marshmallows in my hot cocoa. Actually that is my only source of sugar. I don't do soft drinks or anything else that has it. I am however addicted to lifesavers and I told him. One of my meds causes my mouth to dry alittle and that is when I pop a lifesaver in.

So it's back to the store for me to buy the stuff to make the Soups with.

I like this Doc and see that he will be able to get me back on track.

TracyK, I swear we are too much alike. I also understood what she was saying about the pierceings. YIKES, that's got to hurt. Sorry about all the problems you have going right now. Wouldn't it be really nice if all we had to do was concentrate on our weight loss, no drama with it.

Where's TracyKS and Haydee??????

Everyone have a great day, I'm off to go weigh in and get started on my 5 dayer.

I'm hereeeeeeee.... I've been buried under this pile of work. I am finally seeing the light. I've been working non stop so that I don't have to come in and work on Saturday....

Pam/Suzie/Tracy - Glad ya'll liked everything I sent. It was my pleasure. I had alot of stuff and most of my stuff is still in good condition so I'm glad someone is getting some use out of it...

My next goal is to get out of these size 18 jeans and into the 14/16 that I already have in my closet...