Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hey Gang~

Laura, I loved Button!!! It was an amazing story and nothing like it has been made before. I didn't feel like it was too long...but it is a bit slow in the middle...but it still goes. It really is a beautiful movie..enjoy! You may need a med popcorn because it is so long (ooo don't listen to me ;))

Ok...back to work!

oxxoox

Hello, I haven't posted in a few days I think. Still read all the posts. Nothing to say, that I haven't already said. Eating way too much, and am deep in a funk. Trying to pull myself out. Can't seem to find the magic. I have an appointment for a fill Monday with a new person, so maybe that will help get me started. I now weigh more than 280.

You all are doing great!! I am so proud of all you guys. I feel so connected when you do well. I know that sounds odd!

Judy way to go, I need to come live with you for a while! It is cold here today so the weather won't matter!!

Glad MO is better for now Michelle!!

Tracyk nope your neck is better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have to go into work till later today, it was nice to stay in bed and just relax. Maybe that is what I am missing? I think part of my problem is I am still not feeling that great, and it really is depressing!!

Have a good one!

Hi gals

quick check in from work, i'm so bloated, not drinking today and have to go to the bathroom but it is 7degrees out there and i just can't do it, i'm going to go when i start my car to leave if i don't explode

Date was good, went to dinner, shared Nachos, ok i only had a few with cheese only and a couple drinks, then we went to the bar and had a night cap, very casual. it was nice, we just talked about everything, he has his own business, tree removal, which with all the ice is booming right now.... and chatted about life. just nice

and... yes ladies... he is a good kisser!

that says a lot to me

i have a 5pm appt to get my jewelry put back in from surgery, i just can't the them back in the girls - so for $5 i'll go

catch ya all later for personals, just wanted to update since i had a minute

Hi everyone-

Laura-I forgot to tell you thanks for making most all of us feel OLD when you said you don't know Clint Eastwood! LMAO! I thought OMG...how is that for a slap into reality?! lol

Went to the chiro today in so much pain that I was literally in tears. While I was in the office I called my other dr and made an appt for tomorrow with my regular dr to get me some pain meds...muscle relaxers. I told my chiro what I did and he felt the knots in my shoulders and he could tell I was in severe pain. Chiros are some no prescription writing doctors, but he wasn't too mad cause I told him I HAD to do something, especially with the weekend upon us!

(((pamela)))

;) See ya'll later. I am gonna TRY to get some zzzzzz's. :(

You may need a med popcorn because it is so long (ooo don't listen to me :wink:)
YOU ARE SO BAD!!! ;)
....Date was good, .... and chatted about life. just nice and... yes ladies... he is a good kisser!

that says a lot to me

i have a 5pm appt to get my jewelry put back in from surgery, i just can't the them back in the girls - so for $5 i'll go.....

:( on the date update!! Yea!!! and ....:angry::thumbdown::angry: on the jewelry update!!! Ouch!!
Hi everyone-

Laura-I forgot to tell you thanks for making most all of us feel OLD when you said you don't know Clint Eastwood! LMAO! I thought OMG...how is that for a slap into reality?! lol

Went to the chiro today in so much pain that I was literally in tears. While I was in the office I called my other dr and made an appt for tomorrow with my regular dr to get me some pain meds...muscle relaxers. I told my chiro what I did and he felt the knots in my shoulders and he could tell I was in severe pain. Chiros are some no prescription writing doctors, but he wasn't too mad cause I told him I HAD to do something, especially with the weekend upon us!

Yes, you NEED drugs!! Have any stuff leftover from surgery perhaps?? You poor baby!!

Yeah, that Clint Eastwood comment threw me for a loop, too. Had to read it twice!! What a stud he was in his younger days, eh? Still not bad for an old man!

Yummmmmmmmy.....

post-213702-13813138053325_thumb.jpg

clint-eastwood-picture-1.jpg

Uhmm.. attractive as an old man? NO THANKS.

Sean Connery is 'attractive as an old man' ;P Clint Eastwood is NOT. Movie was still fantastic.

Ordered the nursery furniture today, weeee. Can't wait till it comes in and Russell puts it together so I can take pics for ya'll.

Glad to hear you liked it Pam, that is encouraging. The medium popcorn is no better, $1 more for .5cup more.

I got my asian salad to-go from Tokyo today. I also got 3 more to-go. Going to smuggle one into the movie tonight. I love these salads.. their dressing is soooo good.

Hello Violets,

I didn't post to this thread for a little while and, by golly, I was several gazillion pages behind, believe it or not. I started graduate school again and time is such a rare commodity.

I am happy to report that I have gotten my eating a lot more in line post the insanities of holiday excesses. I am not perfect, but not embarrassing either. I can live with that for now.

My OB doctor yelled at me for not gaining any weight. I can tell you that this is the very first time in my entire life that a doctor has yelled at me for weight going down instead of up. However, that means that eventhough I have lost weight instead of gained . . . I still have a perfect record of a doctor being unhappy with my "weight change" just about every doctor's appointment in my adult life, lol.

Uhmm.. attractive as an old man? NO THANKS.

Sean Connery is 'attractive as an old man' ;P Clint Eastwood is NOT. Movie was still fantastic.

I got my asian salad to-go from Tokyo today. I also got 3 more to-go. Going to smuggle one into the movie tonight. I love these salads.. their dressing is soooo good.

You are sure right about Eastwood, but he sure can act. I don't think anyone could have played this role better.

It is nice to know I am not the only person who "sneaks" stuff into the movie theatre, lol.

worked my butt off...off to the next movie!

Tracyk...last year when i really hurt my back and was crying in the doc office...my chiro called my primary for me and ordered muscle relaxers and pain meds for me!

Feel better soon!

xoxoox

Same here, when docs wouldn't give me meds and I was seeing chiros and PT's (way back when, before I got cortisone epidurals), my PT said it was counter productive for him to try to work with me in as much pain as I was in because I wasn't able to do much.. so he called my doc and had them call me in an Rx for muscle relaxers.

Much of what I find attractive about Clint Eastwood is his attitude! He was on Jay Leno last night, and was saying hybrid cars would sell better if they made them look sexier--rather than so nerdy. Hell yeah! He may be 79 but he knows what is HOT and what is not, and says so! And he was so versatile! He could be hot in a limo or hot on horseback! He could take you to the city and wine you and dine you or take you to the country with a bottle of wine on a blanket looking at stars. And fit in in all of it. Not so with Sean Connery--he always seemed way to high maintenance for me.....gimme a rugged man anyday!!! A Marlboro man minus the Marlboro's and Kat is a happy woman!!! LOL

Went to lunch, had a great time....but they screwed up our ticket. I used one of our Stars cards---which are prepaid debit type of things. Well I have one that expires the end of this month. So I checked it when I left home, and there was $34.14 left on it. So we get to lunch, we both order the special--which is 2 tacos & 2 sides for $4.00. So the ticket comes and it is $10.10. I give her the card and tell her to add $3.90 to it, and she leaves, brings me back the copy to sign, and it is for $32. and something! I said nope this is wrong! Well she had run the wrong ticket on my card. So she voided it, but while the debit went off immediately the charge back will take 24-48 hours. So when she tried to run mine through for $14.00 it declined. Took getting the owner of the danged restaurant over there to get her to understand that it is a prepaid card, and her mistake is what held it up, and no I am not paying in any other manner----until I KNOW it is back on my card! The owner was fine by it----he said no problem--that he can take the info or I can come back in and pay it when I see the charge back hit the account, he isn't worried, he knows me. She was all in a hissy because what about the tip she said. I thought he was going to blow a gasket!!! He told me my card would go through at $10.10 there would NOT be a tip on it, he would deal with his staffs attitude!! Oh my! Randy is a big guy----hella sexy too! But he was mad!! So come home and looked and as of now the only thing showing is the debit of the $32. so will wait a day or so and if it still does not credit I will print it off and go show him and tell him to fix it! LOL

Quite the excitement for a 10 dollar lunch!!!

We try to go on Thursdays, because it is affordable, and even then it is too much food for me, but reasonable....

Getting cold in here, guess it is time to build a fire, and I need to put some potatoes in the microwave to steam so I can handle them for supper.

Take care all!

Kat

Hi gals

i'm home and YIKES... it hurt like hell. It didn't even hurt like that when i got them done, but they were starting to close up and well... I won't give you all the gorey details - but the girls are fixed!

and... thought i would also let you know this is needy guy working with me....

Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood, yes yes yes....both of them any day and TWICE on Sunday! Oh lets not forget Sam Elliot ;)

Jenn-glad your girls are holy/holey again :yikes: lol

I am so glad I am going to get pain meds tomorrow. We went today to pick up dss and dsd and my ex-wife in law gave me 2 muscle relaxers and 2 ben gay heating pads. She saved my skin!! I really owe her one. What a nice thing for her to do.

OK, so we are moving again. I know all of you are thinking OMG AGAIN?!! Well here is the story. Around Christmas time the lady that lives right across the street from us got robbed, in broad open daylight. 2 nights ago the house right next to her got robbed and a house on my side a couple of doors down got robbed. Macy and I are home by ourselves WAY too much to stay around here. They are teenaged kids but they are dangerous too. They have started parking the car right outside the front door, breaking the glass in the back kitchen doors and hauling stuff out the front door. So, we found a place in a really nice part of town closer to Houston...closer to where dh works, closer to our other 2 kids. It is a win win for everyone. Leaving 2 BR and getting back into a 3 BR. Oh well, we have become seasoned movers and can do it in the blink of an eye. You would think we are in the witness protection program or something with as much as we have moved lately. I asked macy what she thought of leaving her friends and not being able to see them anymore and her response was "I have seen them enough already." She is ready to GO.

Have a great night violets! :wink: