Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Oh, RIGHT! I forgot to subtract that! So it'll only be about $155!! Wooohooo!! [/color][/size]

Jane, We have ATT U-verse and we really like it! However, we did have quite a startup problem and had to have our dvr box replaced about 4 times!! So if it's not behaving like you expect it to, you can call their customer service number and they are actually very nice and very responsive!!! Such a change from our Time-Warner we had before. They were rated in the top 10 companies for the worst customer service...and I believe it!! I think you'll be very pleased with ATT. DVR is AWESOME!! :lol:

Well, I essentially just got out of bed. I got up at 5:00 then went back to bed at 8:30, now up at 1:00p. :cursing: Still in my jammies.

Same thing here...I LOVE my ATT Uverse but we also had some major problems getting it started since we're in new construction. Took about 2 weeks for them to get it right but I wouldn't go back to regular cable TV unless I had no other choice. This is SO much better than what I had previoulsy!

Denise, the trip is June 25-29! You should think about coming! The house is awesome!

The guy came and hooked up my uverse and I have cords running through my bedroom! That suprised me. Oh well. I think I am going to like it. I dvr'd 24 tonight so I will see if it works.

I hope you find some relief tommorrow TracyK!! It would be no fun if you didn't!!

All the talk of chili has made me hungry for some!!

Just because you haven't made it to our outings Denise, we still have you as a violet!!!

Have a good night!!!

Denise, the trip is June 25-29! You should think about coming! The house is awesome!

I know but 3 weeks earlier I'm paying for a wedding!!! Don't think I'll be able to afford that and a trip all in the same month :lol:

Good Morning gals

Denise, it is not that expensive, flights are cheap and the weekend is not that much - you saw the price posted and the deposit was not that much. And it is a girs weekend, so you don't have to spend.

Anyway, We would love for you to join us.

Well - i'm up, had step mom's pizza shop holiday party last night, now i've only lost 8lbs but the bloat must be gone, my step brother for the first time in 20 years, gave me a hug when i got there - has never hugged me ever! and then asked me what happend to me and where the rest of me went! A good friend's wife, who i have not seen in almost a year came up to me and said"I don't want to sound rude, but did you lose a ton of weight? You look great". What a feeling! I am still holding Onderland and getting compliments, I needed that because I didn't feel it.

Stupid gall bladder. LOL I have not gained more than 5lbs and my jeans were tight and my stomach measurements went up 2-3". I have yet to take them again.

After I get cleared from Dr today, I'm starting Water aerobics next Tuesday. I'm claiming my life back!

I wish we had another option for cable, time warner is the only one here and they are so expensive. - and they can get away with it because they are it!

I'm off today - make it a good one

Good Tuesday Morn, Vi's~~

A regular day on tap here... working, etc... but have scheduled in some ME time today for a Zumba class this a.m.! On Sunday I scheduled my work-outs for the week & I'm doing it! :lol:

Make it a great day, everyone!

Good morning!! I have my monthly taxing district meeting at 8:00. I have a hard time getting up like real people. Then I go back to Dr. and have a chest x-ray and bloodwork. I hope my bloodwork is normal.

Okay I am off!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!

Yikes, I turn the computer on and it says it's 5 degrees outside. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Denise, don't feel bad. I won't be going either. Maybe you and I should figure out a time that we could get away together. LOL.

Not to much going on today. I have a staff meeting and than I work the late shift. Other than that it's drink, drink and drink. (water).

Have a great day and don't forget it's CTCD.

"Other than that it's drink, drink and drink."

Now THAT's a "To Do" list I could look forward to! :laugh:

I've started off good this morning! Had a scrambled egg with some a slice of canadian bacon. I'm laying off the crap today...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ATT Uverse. I was with Comcast for years because that's all that was available in my area but as soon as ATT became available I switched it. They have awesome customer service, their prices are very reasonable and the actual service is awesome! The picture on my TV now actually looks like it's supposed to. True HD picture! LOVE IT...

My sugar binging is definitely out of control, and it's the vicious cycle--upset about my weight gain, eat because it doesn't matter at this point and I want to sooo much, repeat.

I decided (last night) that today I will stop with the sugar binging. But I had 1 cookie left from Walmart, so I had that for Breakfast with a small glass of OJ. :ohmy: No more sugar overloading!!! I just gotta break the cycle. :laugh:

I was laying on my side this morning, and rolled onto my stomach--which isn't very comfortable anymore-- and Carson kicked BIG TIME. He made my whole torso move with one hard kick. I see who's in charge here.. tons of bad food, not laying comfortably.. :wink2:

Good luck at the doc Jenn!

Denise if you decide you can afford it in the next couple of months, let us know.. love to have you there (doesn't matter how often you post!!)

Alabama in June is HOT & HUMID. Keep that in mind, and we're going to be SO THANKFUL to have the lake right outside the house.

Hello............

well I just spent a good amount of time updating my civilian employee resume and applying for a Benefit Coordinator job on the base........ I'm flip flopping around... I'm just not a job hopper.... but it could be a good oportunity for me..... (see my boss is pretty much sticking it out here FOR me, he wants to retire when his wife does at the end of this school year, but he says he wants to make it 2 more years for SS, insurance and me to make the cut when the new admin takes over (Major NUN elections.. will mean a NEW "Community Director" AKA new Mother Superior.... if he retires now.. I may be reorganized to work with my nemisis (the one who gets me so worked up I end up in tears) Long story.......

anyway...... working on Post is a LONG process and working for the Army kind of freaks me out too..... but it is VERY good benefits, and the Base gates are less than 2 minutes from my front door. The job is

Benefits Coordinator..... (aka, what I do now)

Anyway.... I'm freaking out right now.. even though I will hear nothing for a month or more.

Morning V's~

So 'cited bout the trip! Have not had a minute to look at flights yet though...when are people buying theirs? I thought I saw some arrival times for some girlies on the spreadsheet??

Up at the gym this am. Could only work out 40 min but I was a sweating good! Had weight control oatmeal, 1 bot of Water so far. snack is grapefruit and more water. May need granola bar not sure yet. We go out to lunch cause it is min. day!!! I am either spliting a sal w/ friend or having a hamburger sans bun...not sure yet. Then tonight I am making spaghetti for my friend who is coming over to help w/ ch. 5 edits. He already finished his in June and we have the same chair! I will have a "cold" tomorrow as I finish the edits!!!

Thats it from sunny Palm Springs. 82 here today!!! It was 63 at 4:50 when we left for the gym!!!

Denise...third time is a charm. If you don't go the third time the Violets are going to show up and camp in your living room! xoxo

Tracy~ Good luck w/ the decision. Sounds like you are going from the frying pan into the fire!!

TracyK~ Hope you are feeling better!

Haydee~ I GOT A HUGE BOX FROM YOU LAST NIGHT!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...I HAVE NOT OPENED IT YET, BUT WILL TOMORROW! XOXOXOOX

Good Morning, Violets..

Just getting on the computer. It's 10 degrees here and looks like a blizzard out. We got 4 inches of snow last night and the wind is really gusting and blowing it all around. I cancelled everything I had today and am going to relax and try and get this cold to leave. The zicam and other meds are doing their job. I slept good last night and didn't have to constantly keep turning as each nostril fills up.

Ethan is home with his mom today so it's very quiet here. Bob is out snowblowing the drive and then we are going to have lunch together and pick out excursions for our Hawaii cruise.

Denise and Suzie... so disappointed you two can't join us.. but there's always next year!! I foresee us meeting up in walkers and wheelchairs someday. :laugh:

I'm still sticking with my lapband rules and they are working for me once again. I'm so happy to see the scale numbers FINALLY going down. Two more pounds and I'll be down to my lowest since getting banded. I've been there once before and am anxious to get back and then keep going!

PamELa.. my flight info is on the spreadsheet, but I haven't purchased the tickets yet. I'll do that after taxes are done and hopefully we get a return.

I'm off to start fixing lunch. Everyone have a great day!! BBL...