Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Terry, you are sooo organized!!! I did a quick check on airfares, and they are lower right now. Still not sure if I will drive or fly. No direct flights here. I hate changing planes. Plus at the weight I am at right now there is no way I will be able to buckle my belt!!

I get my fill hopefully in a week and a day!! Maybe I should make that my new ticker!!!

Cheer up Tracy!!!! I am gonna call you!!!!!!!!!

Jane

Good evening, Violets. I'm finally back from church and still feeling like !@#$. I'm going swab my nose with Zicam, take my Clariten and head to bed. It's been a long day and I've done great on eating. Had a slice of cheese for Breakfast, a half stuffed pepper for lunch and at the church reception, I had 2 black olives, 1/2 deviled egg, 1 slice cheese and 2 cocktail weiners with no sauce. I'm ready for a little Soup and bed. Everyone have a good evening. sleep well. Ethan comes at 8 tomorrow morning for the day so I hope I'm feeling better in the morning.

Terry.. when do we need to have the balance of the payment???

Laura.. tell me again what airport we will be coming into. I need to start comparing flights. I will be flying out of Detroit so there won't be any chance of me taking 10 hours to get where I'm going this time!!!

Judy

HSV airport.

I'm looking at a flight with a layover in detroit. shortest flight i could find which works for me

#!!* Me!! You're right Tracy! So it's $195 each.

Judy -- I think I have to pay the balance by June 11.... so let's say June 1st or so?

#!!* Me!! You're right Tracy! So it's $195 each.

Judy -- I think I have to pay the balance by June 11.... so let's say June 1st or so?

Whew...I thought someone from last year couldn't come! Scared me! So, $195.00 to you by the 1st of June? OK. Now I have to decide If I am flying or driving.

Terri, you're so funny today! It's like we're at an auction! Price is up, no down, no up, no down!! Tee hee!! As I said, I don't care what it costs, I can't wait to see my Vi's!!! :tongue2:

11 of us going, so 10 will be paying, correct??? Is that what the final figure is based on?? I'm not going to get my checkbook out until the dust settles on this auction!!

I hate when I can't get on this site. Drives me crazy.

So, it may be a road trip for Tracy????

Wish I could go.

I got an email notifying me of new messages!!! Don't know why it wasn't doing that for a few days!!

I think I am going to get into cross stitching again, keep my hands busy. I went through my box of stuff and have a lot of unfinished stuff!!

I hope you feel better Judy!!

Tracyk I hope your Dr. does the trick tomorrow for you!!

Haydee, that was a good bad picture of you!!

I have been watching the Golden Globes, taped 24, has anyone here seen "Slumdog Millionaire"? I have heard from a bunch of customers that it is really good.

Gina, Suzie, TracyKs, Jenn, Terry, Kat, Laura, Denise, Michelle and MO have a good week!!!!!!!

I am waiting to look into airline tickets, we were informed last night that lay offs start tomorrow, so if that happens, I will be out.....

Long day.

Had quite a night at the company party. They had a hypnotist, and hynotized several of the employees, had them doing everything from the guys acting like Victoria's Secret models, to singing Brittny Spears....thinking they were body builders, and cows--------all kinds of things, I laughed so hard my stomach muscles hurt!!

Finished up the building in the shop, now we finish up the paint tomorrow....kinda sad to see it completed, it was fun doing it, and yet I am thrilled with the finished product.....

Well I have to get to bed, it was after 2 AM this morning with a Gruene type of night (read wayyyyy too many drinks!!) So now I am going to bed! Take care and see ya tomorrow!

Kat

Okay, just had to share this. I was throwing away an old page a day calendar, based on the book "The Secret", I never read the book, so I didn't really use the calendar but for scrap paper, well I was throwing it away when I thought I would just see what it said on my birthday, and here it is--

"If you wish to lose weight, then the most important thing--more than anything else--is to be in joy and to be happy now, despite your weight. If you can be in joy now, to the point where you feel so good that the weight doesn't matter so much anymore, then it will fall away. The only thing keeping the weight there is your resistance to it, and when you are in joy you will let go of your resistance about your weight."

Wow, I have been so angry and upset lately, about a lot of things but my weight is a HUGE issue right now. food for thought!!