Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

morning everyone

Judy, we are getting your rain, but it is so nice, my plants perked up and my new grass seed suddenly sprouted up this morning. We have not had any rain in a couple of weeks and it was getting scary dry, thank goodness we were not having the extreme heat, but we have been enjoying the pool extra early this season.

Jane, i'm going on no sleep too, i just crawled back to bed, going to make it a lazy day

My flight from alb to Detroit is an airbus... I'm having complete panic attacks and ready to trade my ticket in.

Pamela - had a drink with my mom and one of my very good friends last night....they talked me into going to LA for xmas and parade on jan 1. Can i come visit while i'm out there? I'm sure i'll need to get away from family ...I know my mother she will get a flight before i can change my mind, or just not tell me she is getting tickets, that is how i ended up with a puppy, who i miss terribly, but i said yes over a drink and had one the next day.

have a good day, i'm back to bed

Morning. I'm up and getting ready to take my sis to a Doc appointment and while I'm there they are going to do my 6 month blood draw. So I've had nothing to since 7pm last night. Wasn't so bad till sis and her hubby started cooking hamburgers at 9pm.

Jane, did the box arrive at your work yesterday?

Don't forget that it's CTCD.

Hey Ladies,

Jenn...yes, I should be here for the holidays. Sus's mom usually comes out. We were in "talks" about Hawaii for xmas, but I think that was tabled due to Italy. I'll keep you posted if that changes. You know I am about 2 hours from LA. But if you get to go to the parade on 1-1, that is awesome!

Busy day...got to work, then get a mammo due to the girls being painful and sore all the time. Doc is thinking it is hormones. Tracy, you are lucky about the pills...my doc would laugh in my face and tell me to hit the gym!

I'll pop in from work. Anyone else watching that stupid show, I am a Celebrity...omg it is beyond dumb, but sooo addicting. Now that Spencer Pratt and his dumb ass wife is off, I hope I wont watch anymore...but who knows!

Have a great day!

Pam, I've been watching it. What use is Spencer? Aren't the Baldwin Brothers a hoot?

Suzy, yesterday the shop was closed, so they either left it with our neighbor or will deliver it today.

Short meeting. I am glad.

I am going to go back to bed.

I am thinking about Heather, did anyone come up with her husbands name? I hope all is well in her world!!!

I've been watching it too, I even voted for Janice to stay (since she hadn't done anything yet, she's conveniently always too sick to do anything but eat and sleep and complain lol).

Heidi & Spencer... I JUST watched a Hills marathon the week before Celebrity started.. otherwise I'd have had no idea who they are. Now, knowing who they are; makes the show hilarious. But 3/4 shows they have left. I figure they're gone for good now, what do you guys think?

Sanjaya is like Janice's little cabana boy, reminds me of the MadTV skit with the cabana boy.

Oh and I think the dynamics between the Baldwins is very interesting. Stephen was dominant till his brother came, now you can tell he is a little brother, how he acts around him.

Important recall on Clarcon items, if any of you use them!

FDA: Some Clarcon Skin Products Have Bacterial Contamination Risk, Skin Care Treatment

Citrushield Lotion

Dermasentials DermaBarrier

Dermassentials by Clarcon Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer

Iron Fist Barrier Hand Treatment

Skin Shield Restaurant

Skin Shield Industrial

Skin Shield Beauty Salon Lotion

Total Skin Care Beauty

Total Skin Care Work

Hey Girls~

Busy day. We had the new principal come visit. Ours is retiring this year. The new one is a friend of mine...I am happy he is here! Then we had Talent Show, 6th grade slide show, then we opened the Toy Box (the box of crap I collect all year. I go to the dollar store and buy crap to add to it as well). Now we are watching Monster House! Then at 2pm we are having a cake reception for the new principal (I'll pass...someone brought me salt Water taffy from Knotts berry Farm and I feel like I've had too much sugar), then a mammo at 2:30! Could the day get any better? I am going to my fav. Mex resturaunt for dinner and getting it to go since Sus is gone all afternoon/night...and she hates Mex. food so I get it when she is gone! Other than that...grade papers, and watch TV.

The Celebrity show...well, I don't think I've ever hated/disliked/was disgusted by anyone more than Spencer Pratt. What a complete waste of a man. On his way out the 2nd or 3rd time he said, "I don't volunteer...I get paid!" Um, he is there for charity. He is a complete tool...yet I turned in just to get pissed at him (WTH?) I like Daniel Baldwin...he makes sense a bit. Steven "baptising" the dick head...give me a break! I am not one for convienent Christianity. He was so mean to people, but spouted the Lord this and that. I swear, I'd have to knock him into Tuesday if I were there. HAHA...pretty pissed now, just typing it. And don't get me started on Janice...snorting, hacking lung bugs...and her voice!!! I need to turn the shit off...but it is like Crack!

bbl

Hi girlies, how's everyone today??

My little sister got into a car accident this morning. Someone ran a red light and T-boned her. No serious injuries but they rushed her to the hospital to make sure she was okay. I've been with her since this morning and just now made it in to work. I'll be here for awhile finishing up some stuff. They just released her a little while ago. Bruised and battered but luckily nothing broken and no blood. Poor Erika, she's the youngest so we all spoil her rotten and I hate seeing my little sister in pain... I'm gonna stop somewhere on my way to see her tonight and get her something nice...

Hi girlies, how's everyone today??

My little sister got into a car accident this morning. Someone ran a red light and T-boned her. No serious injuries but they rushed her to the hospital to make sure she was okay. I've been with her since this morning and just now made it in to work. I'll be here for awhile finishing up some stuff. They just released her a little while ago. Bruised and battered but luckily nothing broken and no blood. Poor Erika, she's the youngest so we all spoil her rotten and I hate seeing my little sister in pain... I'm gonna stop somewhere on my way to see her tonight and get her something nice...

OMG...glad she is ok Haydee. T-bone is dangerous. My neices and nephew got into an accident on Sunday w/ their nanny. The 10 year old and the 8 year old cried and the almost 4 year old nephew didn't cry. They were ok, but shaken up! Send her our love and purple healing power!

xoxo

Thank God, Haydee.... What a miracle she is OK. Your family must be shaken up badly. I'll pray that she recovers quickly!

thanks girls, we all appreciate it.

I'm starving. It's 5:15pm and all i've had to eat was a bag of doritos at the hospital. I put ribs in the crock pot this morning before I left for work so they should be ready by the time I get home around 7pm tonight... It feels wonderful to not have to worry about dinner!