Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I am officially sick, went to Walgreens to the clinic and got a z-pack. I will be repeating the mantra I will not get sick over and over.............

Oh Laura by the way, it is time to post some more pics of Carson. Are you showing him pictures of his violet aunties so he knows us?

Wonderful day today.

I washed windows and washed and ironed curtains. Ultra cleaned my bathroom. I was just about done when my neighbor called and wanted to know if she could send her daughter over to swim. We sat out on the deck and watched her and drank Margi's. They went home and hubby and I got in the pool. Swam for about 1 1/2 hours. Finished up a few things and working on getting laundry done.

Now I'm just kicked back watching a movie.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Good evening, Violets.

It was a lazy day today. I went to church and then came home and had some KFC grilled chicken which I promptly PB'd. I took a 2 hour nap and then we went to Walmart and picked up a couple of new seats for the boat. I'm tired of lawn chairs in the back. Now we'll have swivel seats and I can face backwards if I want to. We met up with Kris, Nathan and Grady at his parents house. Visited for a few minutes and now we're home. No pool or biking today. It was just too darn cold. It didn't get out of the 50's today. I have my hospital shift, Ethan and then a church meeting and flute rehearsal tomorrow. It was nice just to relax today.

I get sun poisoning every year and since I've been in the pool in the sun, I have it already. It's an allergic reaction to the sun and I break out in a rash like poison ivy. Really itchy and uncomfortable. So I guess it was better for me not to be outside today. I rub on the calamine lotion and hope it clears up in a few days.

Jane.. hope you feel better soon!!!

Terry... daughter is so cute. I love the shoes. I just don't see how anyone can walk in them for more than a minute!!

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well. Catch you tomorrow!

Judy - that rash sounds horrible!! I don't think I've ever heard of anyone allergic to the sun before....what is it exactly that you are reacting to?

Jane - Good thing you've got the day off tomorrow! - you stay home and REST, ok? You've got important business in just a couple of weeks! You have to feelin' your finest!

Hannah's coming to work with me tomorrow -- that should be interesting! She has an orthodontist appt. that's by the office, so she'll be hanging out there all day. I'll try to think of some work for her to do. Maybe I'll clean out files and she can shred all day. She'll be thrilled. :thumbup:

sleep well my little chickies.

Judy, a real good friend of mine suffers from sun poisoning. It took years for the doctors to figure it out. I just know she practically scratches her skin off till she uses a lotion. Good Luck with yours.

My Mom is allergic to the sun as well. She starts out in just minutes, and looks like she has a sunburn, then it gets all lumpy like hives, and itchy and splotchy red as opposed to red all over. She uses sunscreen, and just attempts to stay out of direct sun as much as possible.

Ride was good----not great, it got really windy, and it was cold to me. I kept my leather coat on all day long. Who would have ever thought you would need leather in June??? We ended up not going into the mountains, we rode to Durango, then back through some back roads and on out on to the Bisti, which is reservation, and through what they call NAPI---it is an agricultural area the government and the Navajo Tribe have. They grow all kinds of vegetables, as well as alfalfa and raising cattle. It is beautiful up there. Think I may have sunburned my face, or maybe it is windburn....or both!

Then Rick and I ate ice cream for dinner! So much for the 1.5 pounds I am down towards our 5!!! Oh well-----was fun while it lasted, we were sitting on the couch freezing and eating ice cream! DUH!

Hope Heather and Ayla are home and doing well.

Feeling any better Tracy? Avoid the scale until all traces of TOM are gone---no sense in depressing yourself possibly!

Think I will go hit the shower where it is nice and warm!!! Then find a movie to pop in in the bedroom and snuggle up with my hubby and stay warm. Judy how you do the cold this long, I just don't know!! It has been making it to the high 80's here, and today was low 70's. Which sitting still might be fine, in the sun anyway! But cruising along on a bike, it is still cold to me! Then the ice cream......and it is only 69 in my house! We have not even started the AC yet. That is really unusual. Partly I imagine because I am not home all day in the heat of the day----but also because when I lose weight like this I am SOOOO cold!

Will check in tomorrow sometime. Funeral in the morning, work in the afternoon---fun, fun, fun.....NOT!

love ya!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm about to hit the hay after our cookout.

I kept telling Russell for our anniversary, I want to see if the lady who did our wedding cake could make a small anniversary cake. I am betting she would. I've been saying this for months (our 1 year we had the top of the cake, and despite freezing for a year it was still FANTASTIC). So I just realized our 2 year anniversary is a month from today!! Now I doubt she will be able to do it on such short notice, but I e-mailed her to find out anyway.

It was sooooo yum.. almond poundcake with hand-made raspberry & caramel buttercream filling, and vanilla buttercream covering.. slurp.

I thought it'd be a neat tradition for us to get her to make us a cake every year (what can I say, I never actually need a reason to get a cake, but this at least justified it instead of me paying to get a professional hand-made cake for no reason).

My mom is allergic to sun, she puts sunscreen on even when riding in the car.

I haven't really done anything today. Feeling a bit better tonight. I makes me mad that I let it go so long. But, I really thought it was allergies!!

Oh well everyone have a nice evening and nice start to work week!!

Good morning, Violets.

I'm up early to get dressed before Ethan arrives so I can get to my hospital shift early. Bob has a meeting this morning, so I need to get all my stuff done so I can watch Ethan while he's gone.

The furnace is on. It's 49 degrees out.. brrrrrrrr The high today is only supposed to get to 55. No swimming in the pool unless I get really brave.

Everyone have a good day. Be good to yourselves.

Morning gals

Judy- yuck, i got sun poisioning once, fell asleep for 3 hrs in a row boat, it was ugly, and not the allergic type of poisioning. I still have a scar from the blisters.

Terry - have fun at work today

i am super pms, ate like crap last night, a little of everything in my path. I'm so bloated. but i'm not going to let it beat me down, i'm still walking today, and I think i'm going to start hitting the gym again this week, weights 2- days a week

well, off to get ds on the bus and go for my walk, then shower and leave for six flags, going to be a beautiful day. I'm getting myself a pass so we will have something to do this summer that won't cost more than gas, and it is only 45 mins away, 15 mins from where i use to work.

have a great day everyone

Good morning everyone~

Judy the site you put up was helpful. Macy got a rash the first time she went in the sun this year. It was a little one on her face but I gave her some benedryl and she stopped scratching it and it got better.

I really wanna go to the gym today. DH is off but now that macy is not in school, I can tell it is gonna be a problem. He thinks we both have to go at the same time. Ugh...why not take turns? I DO like to be alone every once in a while, ya know? Any whoo....I guess we can just let her go in the child care part. She will prob enjoy it too....mingling with the other kids. (can you tell I am in a pissy mood? lol)

Have a great day everyone. ((((hugs))))

BTW....I got some new foofoo yesterday. It is called Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Look how cute the bottle is....

post-220113-13813138436478_thumb.jpg