Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hi all -

Had a busy day yesterday just running errands.

My favorite part was buying itty bitty bikinis for my 5'9" 125# daughter. I live vicariously through her, dontcha know.

Thanks for all the moral support in my parenting slump yesterday -- I feel better after having some fun with Hannah. You guys are so good to me! ((Hugs))

Pam - did you decide to get your eyes done or not?? I was just going thru some pics of my surgery last year....you may or may NOT want me to send them to you! It takes a good 7 days before you can go out in public without BIG BLACK sunglasses...LOL

Morning gals

had a nice day yesterday. Baked in the sun, got a little fried I think, took ds to a party, made dinner and never ate becausse my neighbors came over and we drank rasp lemonade for hours.

got in a heated discussion with one of my friends and knew it was time to go in. ate a couple of bites of food and pb'

up and showered, going to Breakfast shortly then going to lay in the sun and mow the front lawn.

Going to get dd's season pass to six flags tomorrow, she has been working really hard and ready for exams so we are taking a mental health day without ds. I'm going to Water park part and going to bake in the sun while her and her friend go on rides and stuff. They are going to six flags in MA on Saturday with their field trip and I don't want to go do the season pass thing on the weekend.

anyway, off to get dressed and mow the lawn and figure out my day.

I thought I'd post a photo of Hannah's ridiculously long legs...which are made that much longer by these very silly shoes she tried on which made her about 6'2"!!

Another pic of Hero doing his favorite thing: chewing hose Water

Another pic of the succulent garden Hannah and I created last weekend! We're thinking of making a bunch of these up and selling at a crafts fair or something...so fun and so cute, don't you think??

post-213702-13813138434761_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813138435277_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813138435604_thumb.jpg

Jenn - should you REALLY be doing all that 'frying' and 'baking' in the sun, girlfriend??

Good job Judy :thumbup: One down is one down. That is great!

I am not gonna weigh for another day or 2 and truthfully it may well be the same because I havent been going to the gym like I should and I have eaten a few things I shouldn't...I do not feel like I have lost, so I wont get on the scales until I do. :thumbup:

Terry-so how many bathing suit did Hannah end up getting? I wish I was that youg and thin! lol

Jenn-have fun mowing the lawn?! At this point I wish we had a lawn to mow. :(

Have a great day everyone.

If I found a Genie bottle and could wish for anything I wanted.............It would be to have legs like Hannahs. Ok, I change that.............a body like Hannahs.

Is that a Cardinal Sin to post a picture like that here.

Morning Ladies~

Terry: Hannah is beautiful! AAAHHH youth! High heels and bikinis...JEALOUS! I am so glad you are enjoying her as a friend...I think you both need it! Enjoy!

I love the pix of Hero...Klausy is quite the Water dog too. Your yard looks great!

The garden bin thingy's are really cool. I would buy one for sure! Good business idea.

Yes, I am getting my eyes done...and Lipo on the chin!! I was going to push to have it done after school gets out before 'Bama...but decided not too because I want to work out. I will schedule it around the 17th of July, just when we get home from Italy. I'll buy some Jackie O glasses! I am REALLY looking forward to it!

Today we are doing a bit of this and that. I have about 20 papers to grade, I'd like to finish my book, will make some food...prolly not much. Thought about going to the gym...but am so sore (which is why I SHOULD GO) after the workout yesterday.

Now I am watching Federer about to win the French Open!!!

Jenn...1 word...SUNSCREEN! I've had 7 moles removed and 3 were bad...and one of them they had to go back to get the rest out and I had 11 stitches!!:thumbup: Be careful!

Have a great day!

xoxoxo

Terry, I would LOVE to see the pix from your eyes...can you email me? I know I will look like I've been run over, but it is a means to an end!

Terry

she is so pretty and looks like she is lots of fun to shop with. and yes i probably should not bake so much, i've just been working my butt off out there. but, on a happy note, i was so bored i was only out for 45 mins. I usually use tanning stuff with some sunscreen.

i'm going to go clean the pool - been pb' for days, not sure what that is all about.

Quick check in before we take off for Silverton. We are making a day on the bikes. Well it would have been a day, but our friends are notoriously late. We forgive them, because they have 3 daughters and a son at home!!! They just found out they are to be grandparents by the one who does not live at home anymore....they are not dealing real well with it. She is more in fear of the "being a Grandma" than excited, which is really sad. You are the same age, whether you have a grandchild or not. She told me her grandchildren will NOT call her Granny!!! Whatever! My grandkids have Grandma's coming out their ears, and they have one Granny--ME!

The day my MIL told me I could not be called Granny, was the day I knew who and what I would be!! LMAO!!!!!

Terry, the day I got married to my DD's dad, I had drank milkshakes for days on end to try to get to 125 pounds from 116, so my wedding dress would fit more formed......and I am 5'9" and was a DD even then. I look at Hannah and go 'what in the hell happened?????'!!!!!!!

So glad you had a good time shopping and being together, those are some of my favorite memories of my girls.

Silverton, the town we are going to today is a little tiny mountain community, surrounded in the day by silver mines. We have 3 mountain passes to go over----it is gorgeous! There is a narrow guage coal/steam powered train that runs through the mountains and goes back and forth between Durango and Silverton through the months it can. Mid fall it is snowed in to Durango, and cannot get to Silverton. The town is touristy, lots of little shops selling tourist stuff---but the rest of the town is like out of the early 1900's! The bar in town has the original wood bar from back then, it is like stepping back in time.

The plan is to ride up, have lunch (which will now be a combo lunch/dinner since we have not left yet!) then ride home. It is about 100 miles each way.

Tracy I meant to ask you----is that the DSS?? He is a cutie too!

Taking tomorrow morning off to go to the funeral, then will go in for the afternoon.

I agree Jennifer, be careful with all the sun---it is soooo bad for your skin, and will make you age like nothing else! I have had a couple places they were worried about, and with my history, I avoid the sun completely. I fake bake if I get an urge for color!!

Well, guess I will go and do something while I wait, I hate waiting!

Everyone have a good day, see ya later!!

Terry, she is so pretty!! What are those shoes? Can you walk in them? Does anyone remember the old Fomalaire shoes that had a hole in the heel. They were from the 80's I would guess. Those shoes kind of reminded me of them because it looks like something is in the heel.

I am sick, that drippy nose turned into a very sore throat. I will call the Dr. tomorrow if I still feel bad. Sort of tempted to go to one of those clinics inside Walgreen stores.

I was talking to a friend that lives about 30 miles away and she said it just started storming there, lightning and thunder. Guess it will come here soon.......

going back to bed.

Yes, Jane, those shoes had a WOODEN sole, not to mention having a 4" platform! They were heavy, too! We were laughing so hard. She walked in them pretty well, actually--I dared not even try!

I'm exhausted from being outside. it was a beautiful day, floated for about 30 mins, cleaned the pool and filter, i've been putting that off, it was full of pollen and was so yucky! going to mow the front lawn in a few and crash,

got nachos for dinner, i'm just going to be the fat kid forevery...

did go for my super walk this morning...

Kat - hope you had a great ride