Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Nevermind...I don't know how, but I pulled up the Bama doc from work...and will change to the later flight...problem solved!

I'm also checking my bag but just because i hate having to transfer all my bathroom essentials into those crappy little 2oz bottles. I can't stand that!

Oh yeah, there's THAT, too!

So I go into the lounge for lunch w/ my ff Beans and my cottage cheese, and some lady is in there BAKING COOKIES...the whole place smells like Willy Wonka's place...I suck and ate 3!

...I suck and ate 3!

Actually, for me, this would be "I'm amazing and ate ONLY 3!"

See, it's all in the spin!! Spin it, Pammie, spin it! :thumbup:

I stayed home today..

Had a big LOL about how much space Lycra takes up hahah.

I am having a very hungry day today. I feel like I am just starving and cant get enough of anything. Blahhh.

Haydee,

I have an italian friend that when he broke up with his fiance she trashed his house. Pulled all his clothes off the hangers into a pile. He says that's all she did to them, but with what she destroyed in the rest of the house, I'm not buying it. It took him months to fix everything.....

I think she went a little overboard, but sometimes a little passion is ok!!

My favorite revenge idea is raw shrimp in the drapery rods... hehehe

My favorite revenge idea is raw shrimp in the drapery rods... hehehe

LOL, a friend of mine once put a piece of fish (in her ex's) in the backseat, under the seat...oooo yeah, it was like May...he didn't find it for weeks!

I meant to say Haydee, you're in good company. I've thrown Russell's food away before when he was making me feel underappreciated. I don't remember what happened at the time, but 4 or 5 Christmases ago I got him a portable DVD player. Still wrapped and all I chucked it against the wall and broke it. Told him I wasn't going to get him a Christmas gift. (I let him see what he missed out on by pissing me off lol).

A couple weeks ago we went to Sonic-they ALWAYS 100% of the time get our order wrong. I was in a bad mood and Russ hates when I make him make them fix my order. So I said, they messed it up and it's not gonna be good, and had him call them out to fix it (they made my burger plain). He gets real pissy having to do that stuff, so when we left I told him don't get mad at ME *I* didn't mess the order up..and he said something about how I'm always such a bitch when we have to go thru drive-thrus. I got so mad, I wanted to throw the whole order out the window. I was just so livid he would call me a bitch because I want my food right! HRMPH. I didn't want to litter, so when we got home and he went to the bathroom, I opened his order up and messed it up and smashed his chili fries, made it seem like they did it.

Sometimes ya just gotta vent hehehe.. men are stupid.

i meant to say haydee, you're in good company. I've thrown russell's food away before when he was making me feel underappreciated. I don't remember what happened at the time, but 4 or 5 christmases ago i got him a portable dvd player. Still wrapped and all i chucked it against the wall and broke it. Told him i wasn't going to get him a christmas gift. (i let him see what he missed out on by pissing me off lol).

A couple weeks ago we went to sonic-they always 100% of the time get our order wrong. I was in a bad mood and russ hates when i make him make them fix my order. So i said, they messed it up and it's not gonna be good, and had him call them out to fix it (they made my burger plain). He gets real pissy having to do that stuff, so when we left i told him don't get mad at me *i* didn't mess the order up..and he said something about how i'm always such a bitch when we have to go thru drive-thrus. I got so mad, i wanted to throw the whole order out the window. I was just so livid he would call me a bitch because i want my food right! Hrmph. I didn't want to litter, so when we got home and he went to the bathroom, i opened his order up and messed it up and smashed his chili fries, made it seem like they did it.

Sometimes ya just gotta vent hehehe.. Men are stupid.

hahaha...now that made me lol!

Hey Pam. I know you have been really busy but are you caught up on All My Children? Did you see that they killed Stewart off?

Check out my horoscope for today:

A tough choice you recently made in a work or school dilemma is finally paying off, and you will be given a chance soon to enjoy an extended stay in luxurious surroundings. Don't forget to bring along a gift for your hosts.

Eerily accurate, wouldn't you say?

Ok girlies... it's after 9pm here and I JUST finished my editing job (phew!) and now have to go pack & get to bed because I have to wake up at 2:30am :smile: to be ready to leave for the airport by 3:30am :smile: to make it to the plane on time!!

We'll check in from Pammy's and will post pictures, etc... Haydee & I will represent the Violets well as we Celebrate Dr. Jazzy's accomplishments!!