Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Morning gals

it is cold and rainy here

Laura, good luck, my ds can't have any kind of milk and i had very similar issues, ended up with soy and was mixing Cereal in his bottle at night at 6weeks old, but boy did he sleep great....

I'm so jealous of everyone, trip to CA this weekend and so very sad i can't join you all in AL. I'm freaking about money and waiting to find out how much unemployment i'll be getting.

I'm doing more spring cleaning today...just about done with my room and worked on dd & ds's rooms yesterday and made some ham & ch Soup, since someone i hate called me out yest and told me they were 200lbs less than me.... nothing like hitting me where it hurts the most. can you only imagine what petty bs I delt with yest, but it was all so hurtful .... every word, infact the 10 harrassing calls, texts and messages i got last night, i was ready to press harrassment charges, 1 more thing and i'm done. I'm not doing this again.

anyway, hope you all have a good day, i'm going to jump in the shower and figure out what i'm going to do today.

Michelle & Haydee-Oh my....I am so jealous. I am a big girl, I can admit it...I WANNA GO :huh2: And this next one is meant with much love & humor... :hurt: :ack2: But really ladies, have fun and drink just one for me...cause I tend to overdo it and puke, remember? lol Take loads of pics, ok? (((hugs)))

I havent been to the gym last week so before I get REALLY back into the laziness routie I need to go. I think I will just bite the bullet this morning. Even if it is just to do a couple miles on the treadmill.:crying:

By the way, did any of you get hooked on that new series called Southland? LOVE IT!

PS, Judy, thx for saying you love me too on the text... :thumbup:...I hoped someone did! :mad3:

Morning Girls~

Tracy...and all the violets...open invite ANYTIME ya'll need a get away! It is not going anywhere (unless you know something I dont).

I haven't been to the gym since Sat...and not sure if I'll make it. We have our trainer on Sat...He is gonna kick our butts!

I love Southland...but only catch it when I catch it. Also, I love you too, but didn't have time to reply!xoox

Busy day here...trying to get ready. I'll pop in from work...have a great day!

Oh, Laura :thumbup: I PROMISE it's not gonna be like this forever!!! Sounds to me like it wasn't the "new" formula he was rejecting -- he just didn't feel good. Then they get all worked up, which makes them feel worse. You get all tense and bothered...and that makes them even WORSE and it's a vicious cycle until they just exhaust themselves...and you along with them. I have two words for you: BABY SWING.

I'm sorry for your rough night -- Been there, done that and own the T-shirt shop!

Good morning everyone!

Laura - awww poor Carson and poor you! I'm so sorry his tummy isn't feeling good... Sending kisses...

I'm so excited about tomorrow!! I haven't even begun to pack but it sounds like it's just gonna be shorts, LOL...

Had a huge fight with Juan last night. I even made him sleep in the guest bedroom. It was just over him being inconsiderate about something and it escalated from there. I pointed out how I had done all the laundry and put it all away and hadn't asked for help and he then said that from now on I didn't have to do any of his clothes. I just blew up... I took all his clothes that I had just hung up and took them off the hangers and pulled everything out of the drawers and threw everything in a pile in the laundry room. Then I took the Soup that I had just made for dinner and put some in a bowl for me and poured the rest down the drain so he wouldn't have any. I know, I'm such a child but I was just so freaking frustrated! And then for him to tell me that after everything that I do in our home...

Just trying to get through today...

Haydee....sorry about your tiff with Juan BUT...KUDOS for throwing out the Soup. Some things are just priceless and that is one of them.... :thumbup:

Good morning everyone!

Laura - awww poor Carson and poor you! I'm so sorry his tummy isn't feeling good... Sending kisses...

I'm so excited about tomorrow!! I haven't even begun to pack but it sounds like it's just gonna be shorts, LOL...

Had a huge fight with Juan last night. I even made him sleep in the guest bedroom. It was just over him being inconsiderate about something and it escalated from there. I pointed out how I had done all the laundry and put it all away and hadn't asked for help and he then said that from now on I didn't have to do any of his clothes. I just blew up... I took all his clothes that I had just hung up and took them off the hangers and pulled everything out of the drawers and threw everything in a pile in the laundry room. Then I took the Soup that I had just made for dinner and put some in a bowl for me and poured the rest down the drain so he wouldn't have any. I know, I'm such a child but I was just so freaking frustrated! And then for him to tell me that after everything that I do in our home...

Just trying to get through today...

I can tell you are not Italian...I would've poured the soup on the clothes! I once watched my mom BURN all her bf's clothes in the back yard! Boots and all! Tell Juan he got off lucky!

xoox

LOL. Ya'll just made me feel so much better. I actually laughed out loud.

No, I'm not Italian, LOL. I knew that if I did something to his clothes it would be me trying to get the stains out later, LOL

He called me this morning but I ignored his call. So he texted me how sorry he was and that he was being selfish. I'm gonna wait a little while longer before i text him back...

Shake it off, Haydee, and get your mind onto a better place... like Cali!! No blechy men talk, ok... this is OUR weekend & I don't want to waste it bitchin' & moanin' about men!!

However, this is alarming:

"I haven't been to the gym since Sat...and not sure if I'll make it. We have our trainer on Sat...He is gonna kick our butts!"

Uh, Pam?... When you say "we"... you don't mean ME we... right?? You mean YOU & S we... yes?? Cuz' when I've been fantasizing about this weekend... that hasn't been in the picture!... And I'm not sure workout clothes will fit in my luggage... yeah, that's it... no room... gosh darn it... guess I'll have to sleep in or hang by the pool or play some slots while waiting for you... :thumbup:

Seriously... you're not gonna make me work out, are you? :lol:

I just printed my boarding passes!!! :thumbup: :lol:

Haydee, are you checking your bag? I think I have to... there's no way I'm fitting all my options of outfits into a carry on (I'll be ready for ANYTHING (uh, except workouts!))... plus you know I love to just breeze onto the plane w/my purse, a magazine, & a latte & be on my way...

LOL, no you don't have to work out. I told the trainer I was tentative, that I had company. But now, since ya'll are at the hotel Sat morning, I might as well go. Then we will come get you and go eat, hang, drive, chill-ax! Then about 2-3, home to nap and get ready...we will pick you up at 5:30 for the party! The party starts at 7...but I need to be there about 6pm. I will call you both tonight for directions for tomorrow,etc. I have to work until 2, but will go pick you up and bring you to my house to chill and wait for Sus and then we will go downtown for dinner/drinks/fun...all about 4 or 5...but there is no set agenda.

I just figured we'd eat out alot. But Sunday, after the massages, etc...we can stay home, rent a movie, drink some wine and have dinner in!

I am taking Monday off so we can hang in the morning!

You all are too funny this morning!!!

I love two words BABY SWING

I also loved the Soup on the clothes, that was too funny!!!

I can't wait to see Carson, and if he is crying in the middle of the night, you have my permission to wake me up and I will hold him while you try to sleep!! I can't imagine how frustrating that must be!!

Well I am running late AGAIN!!!

So you all have a great day and will talk to you soon!!!

awww that plan sounds wonderfully fantabulous......

and no BLEAH men talk. I agree! It's MY weekend and i'm gonna relax, darn it...

I'm also checking my bag but just because i hate having to transfer all my bathroom essentials into those crappy little 2oz bottles. I can't stand that!

And and I also predict that I will have no room for workout clothes... Lycra is so space consuming...

For all the Bama violets...I have a question on the bama thread...need help ASAP. I don't have access to the google doc from work.

Crazy busy this morning--trying to catch up everything here at home that I blew off this weekend to go to the rally. Got the beds changed, 4 loads of laundry done, the DW unloaded, fridge cleaned out (anyone need a science fair project????) and then reloaded the DW, mopped the kitchen, cleared the DR table, and cleaned the LR, cleaned the bedroom, I had half my closet on the chest of drawers, from trying things on!!--------and now I have to go to work!

Rick is helping less in the house.....which is not setting well, but he IS doing more outside. When I began working, the yard was a non issue, now he waters, and does all that all himself, he does all the mowing etc. Plus he is doing our yard AND the neighbors who is battling cancer, as well as tending their chickens. So I am letting it ride.....figuring we will eventually work out some sort of schedule---yeah right!!

Laura, if Carson is used to the taste of the other formula and you think that is why he is refusing the new, start by slowly mixing it, and over the next few days, make it more and more soy, less and less milk base--until he is over to soy completely. If you begin adding it to his normal bottles, he will change much easier. There IS a difference in taste, so if he is picky, the slow switch might help. And just before you put the 2 together, dip the bottle nipple into the milk based formula he is used to. I agree that a part of it was just frustration---poor baby, nothing was right in his little world! I feel soooooo bad for them when they get that way! I had my DD call me and let me try to soothe Kinsey a couple of times, because they would both be crying!! Of course that was easy for us, because we were both in close proximity, and neither one working outside at the time.

What I noticed most with Manda, was that she would not do any one thing long enough or consistantly enough to allow Kinsey to adjust or soothe. She would sway, and in a minute if that had not quieted her, she would shift her to the shoulder, or pat her instead-----just change, rather than give it a little time.

Both times she called me, I put Kinsey up on my shoulder, with her knees bent up to help if her tummy was hurting, and patted her back kinda harder than a normal soothing type pat, and kept it up for awhile, just rythmically patting,and rocking, even if she was wailing, and eventually she settled, but if I moved----it was gonna start again! Find a position you know usually soothes him, and just maintain it for awhile, and let him settle down. And I agree, swings are wonderful, wonderful things!!!!!

Haydee and Michelle, have a wonderful, safe trip, and hug Pamela for me, so she knows how proud we are of her!!!

Tracy----you really question if we love you? If so, we have failed.....and I have to ask do you really love us??? LOL you big dummy of course we love you!!!!!! If I didn't could I call you a dummy???

I better go get dressed for work. I need to fuel my car.....a job I have not done in forever! Usually Rick does it, he just has no idea it is approaching empty, because we spent all our time on the bike and not in the car this weekend!! I think I can handle it tho!

See y'all tonight!