Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Mad. Sad. Zinfandel.

Mad. Sad. Zinfandel.

Mad. Sad. Zinfandel.

Mad. Zinfandel. Smile. Zinfandel.

Loopy. Zinfandel. Grin. Zinfandel.

BIG GRIN. Zinfandel. Who the F*&% cares. Zinfandel.

Sounds so much better, LOL.

I'm going to an engagement party of sorts for a coworker tonight.. I just made a card LOL out of samples in our sample room (I completely forgot to get a card).

I am excited, it's going to be a boozefest but in the last 20 minutes I have developed a MIGRAINE.. ugh.

All went ok at the hospital. Only her husband was there. We took our son with us, and the guys talked and she and I talked.

Ends up that apparantly she has caused some serious kidney damage by allowing herself to be so dehydrated for such long stretches, and now she has a roaring kidney infection, but it has not affected the rest of the urinary tract so it was not recognized quickly. She is out of ICU and in a regular room.

We are getting packed, so will check in later.

Damn, there are tumble weeds blowin' through here...where have all the violets gone??

I think the violets are drinking wine!!

I am watching the end of Idol.

I hope all have a happier next few days!!!!!!!!

I'm here!

Judy and TracyK are on the road.

Heather is VERY pregnant and probably sleeping!

Jennifer is sad :thumbup: (((Hugs, Jenn))))

And I think we just lost TracyinKS again .... :lol:

Pam, I suspect we won't hear much from you this weekend, either! You're going to have such a good time!! Can't WAIT to see your pics in your schmancy robe!

I'll be on the road early tomorrow morning and will be back Sunday afternoon. I am looking forward to the drive out of town to my beloved Texas hill country and to stay with one of my best friends -- my college roommate. I might take some alone time to go climb Enchanted Rock -- one of my favorite places on the planet. It's actually where I want my ashes spread after I die. The pictures in no way do it justice at all. The views are incredible.

Tonight we have to get Evan all packed up and prolly make a run to Walmart to get a few things he'll need. He's gonna be in a bad mood and I'm not looking forward to any of it.

TTYL!

Good Friday Morn, Vi's,

Getting my "do" done today (so it has a week to lose that "just cut" look!) + am attending the volunteer luncheon @ the ES, then -- believe it or not! -- I'm helping to set up my LAST Book Fair @ the ES! Book Fair has always been my baby... I turned over the administration of it to a fantastic, way more organized than me lady (truly!) but I still help as much as possible... so this Fair will be a bit bittersweet. Then it's soccer tournament weekend, so you know where I'll be!

Terry, my thoughts will be with you... peace be with you.

Pam, my thoughts will be with YOU, too... enjoy your day!

Everyone who's travelling, be safe & have fun!

Anyone who's around... post a bit! :thumbup:

Make it a great day and a nice holiday weekend, everyone.

Morning Girls!

Have a great weekend! I'll post when I can!

Terry, enjoy your peace...submerge yourself in it! This is his journey and you can only make it as smooth and easy as you can! Breath deep, reflect, plan for yourself, and enjoy! Oh yeah, getting a bit Zin yourself wouldn't hurt! Love ya sister!xoox

Good morning!!

I hope all that are traveling have a wonderful, peaceful, and relaxing time!! Not to mention safe!!!!

Pamela you don't have to go far do you? Graduation is where?

Well I better get to work!!

Jane

Jane,

We have to drive 80 miles into La Verne for graduation. Actually, it is at the Sheraton Hotel in La Verne. You wont believe the big ugly ass blister thingy under my nose. You'll see it in every pic!

What a bummer, Dr. Pam!! Thank goodness for photoshop!! Send those pics to me... I'll doctor them up for ya!!

Haydee -- Looking at the HEB ad right now... whole briskets are $0.87/lb!! Those make wonderful pot roasts! Corn is 6/$1 and Strawberries are 2 lb/$3!

Getting myself ready to go to the wedding--my best friend's son is getting married tonight. In a big fancy schmancy, 2 years in the making, bridezilla beware, wedding! Actually, she has been remarkably good through the planning, and she has proven herself, and in fact refers to herself as a "princess". They have been engaged and planning it for a couple of years almost, waiting til she got her degree, and she graduates this year. Right after they began planning, her sister got engaged as well, there are 3 girls, all highly jealous and competitive! Then the day they went to look at dresses, the sister announces in the bridal shop, that she is pregnant. Every chance she has had she has stolen the thunder from her. And the baby is due any time. So she told her she was NOT in the wedding, and her family got so mad, they refused to finish paying anything. Was a circus! But the kids paid themselves, and she said if her sister goes in to labor, the family can leave, she will just stay behind and have a wedding with her new family!!! LOL

She is gorgeous, he is handsome, and it should be beautiful! The original plan was to have it outdoors, but it is raining, has been off and on all day, and right now it is pouring. So it will be inside the event center.

Tomorrow is supposed to rain as is Sunday--------both here and where we will be for the rally! So I am going to be soaked and freezing! Doncha feel bad for me???

We are leaving at 6 AM---------so I will try to post tonight after getting home from the wedding.

Hugs!!

Hey girls.

I was up early and out the door. I had to work a shift for a girl. I got home and went in and put my swimming suit on. My sister pointed out how much looser(sp?) it is from last year. Anyway. I've been in the pool ever since. The heater has the temp up to 90 degrees and it's only 80 degrees outside. It felt so good.

My nephew dropped Abagail off and she has been in the pool for about an hour. I got her out and in the bathtub. She's all washed up and in her PJ's and will be spending the night. She said she wants to sleep on the couch with Uncle D. LOL.

Terry, I feel so sorry for you, just know that you are in my prayers. I hope you have fun on your trip.

Safe travels to everyone that is on the road.

I'm staying home and most likely in the pool. I'll check in when I can.

Off to go color in the colorbook. TTFN.

Well, it's just hubby and me. Abby's daddy came by to drop off some clothes and she decided that she never gets to see her dad and wanted to go home with him tonight.

Now....what to do......Hmmmmmmm. Got any ideas????